Just figured Id make a thread for anyone that wanted to share or look for VC 2.0 Easter Eggs and secrets. SO far myself Ive just found the 2 walkies and a Jason mask in a tent you cant reach.

Have yet to find a way into the locked rooms, Adam, AJ, or the Jason Model room

Steps:

Computer Password: Mother - solved by Newspaper and Magazine word puzzles
Patch 1: Dioramas- On Pt9 dio place Jessica, Jason, Steven, Higgins place Ali Jason Chris (1 badge for both)

Patch 2: Place Jason masks in order of appearance,  remove Roys

Patch 3: Use VHS tapes to place object on Pedistools. 1- Bandana 2-Badge 3- YoYo 4-Blue Hat

Patch 4: call 1 555 342 9277 

I have all the clues but I don’t have a crossword puzzle/riddle mindset. They don’t make any sense to me. Sentence fragments disarm my mind and don’t make any sense to me

I noticed that turning over the newspapers/magazines had riddles on them, couldn't input answers.

6 minutes ago, SDA said:

I noticed that turning over the newspapers/magazines had riddles on them, couldn't input answers.

Yea week 6 is Lazarus or Titanic I guess, Id assume Lazarus since this is F13 which would mean the 6th letter in a sequence is R

Password on computer is MOTHER, I got it after answering all the word puzzles on then back of newspapers and magazines.

If you answered the correct word on the puzzle the blue line under the letter of the word creates MOTHER, just letting you know the method.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PonyDx said:

Password on computer is MOTHER, I got it after answering all the word puzzles on then back of newspapers and magazines.

I thought 2 was Chuck and I couldnt figure out 3

6 minutes ago, PonyDx said:

Where do you enter that in on the computer?

Update / After typing 'MOTHER' into the Computer it allowed me to Crouch around the cabin and in the kitchen you can check drawers and add some things to your backpack. So far I have Moonshine and a Matchbook. And now I unlocked a room downstairs after doing those things. Me and a friend are solving this together, using crouch you can get the masks from the fireplace and the tent upstairs and the 3rd mask is in the locked room

Not going to spoil anything from here but we're progressing so far.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

Not going to spoil anything from here but we're progressing so far.

Could you private message me any major spoilers you find? Thanks.

3 minutes ago, ThePunkPirate said:

This thread is meant for spoilers but I will say I figured out one of the doll puzzles, the other isnt go so well

So far we have put all the jason masks from the game onto the wall in order and found some tapes lying around that you can put into the VCR upstairs

Just now, BoxingRouge said:

So far we have put all the jason masks from the game onto the wall and found some tapes lying around that you can put into the VCR upstairs

I put the masks in order but it didnt seem to do anything. Also calld both phone numbers I found. The diorama in the bonus room isnt opening like the other did. Tried all combos for Chris, Ali, and Jason but nothing

Already solved the dolls in the weapon room, you have to put the characters in the correct diahroma.

It opens a drawer to earn a badge you place on the wall in the kitchen

The VCR tapes are numbered parts 1-4.

Each tape when placed in the VCR is paused and in the bottom right corner is a TIME STAMP. Those numbers go to something...

5 minutes ago, iAMDaBeST-LT said:

Look under the tree stump outside and use the key on basement door, once your in rearrange the movies order

I dont think Im anywhere near being outside.

Just now, ThePunkPirate said:

I dont think Im anywhere near being outside.

Consider yourself lucky I haven't even got the virtual cabin yet.

The masks!!! I put them in order but nothing.

Did I mix them up?

Also, where is the Chris figurine? Only have five of them.