[IllFonic]Courier

Bloody Skin (Savini) and Rain (XB1 Only) temporarily disabled - 12.18.2017

6 hours ago, TimmyJarvis said:

You're correct that I assumed you were a salty Xbox player based on the thread being related to disabling it on Xbox only and your advocacy to remove it from everything else, but I didn't speak up because I prefer one console over another.  I spoke up because you told them to take rain away from the console I play on and enjoy the rain on.  My message would have been essentially the same had I known you were on PC.  Just because your system (and a few thousand others per your follow up) don't handle the feature does not mean the millions of PS4 players who enjoy it should lose the feature.  Its a stupid demand that deserves push back.           

lol.. So me simply suggesting that they temporarily disable and then fix something that is beyond broken for the majority is a "stupid demand" in your world? Okay dude.

Clearly there's no reasoning with you without you getting upset and taking it personally so i'm going to stop responding now.

I hope you have a great night and enjoy playing in the rain for many years to come. ;)

23 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

lol.. So me simply suggesting that they temporarily disable and then fix something that is beyond broken for the majority is a "stupid demand" in your world? Okay dude.

Clearly there's no reasoning with you without you getting upset and taking it personally so i'm going to stop responding now.

I hope you have a great night and enjoy playing in the rain for many years to come. ;)

LOL at the cannot be "reasoned with" zinger because I will not concede to your nonsensical demand to strip my game of a feature I enjoy.  Double LOL at the suggestion I should believe your fake stats (such as more than 50% of players have a beyond broken game).  Triple LOL at your pretending to take the high road while getting personal at the same time. 

if this game was optimized at all, we wouldn't have to re-download the game every time they have a new version, cause they aren't patching it at all we are just getting new builds, so i am in now way shocked they can't fix the frame rate issue with rain, the fact that it was that bad in first place and how long its taking to fix it shows what kind of devs they are

On 12/18/2017 at 4:22 PM, [IllFonic]Courier said:
  • Raifor all maps on the XB1. This includes both Quickplay and Private matches

While optimizing performance on the XB1, we ran into an issue with rain that would have required us to delay the patch release in order to implement a permanent fix. We decided that the optimizations and planned release date were a higher priority and have disabled rain on the XB1 until the upcoming patch. 

• Savini Jason's Bloody skin variant has been temporarily disabled on all platforms

Savini Jason's Bloody skin variant will be re-enabled in the upcoming patch once the issues have been resolved

i noticed you guys said Jason part 7 kill pack is now available but don't see it on Xbox store. Is there a issue with that content?

You know...the FPS drops pretty much ended for me once I switched from the Xbox One S to the Xbox One X. So maybe give that a try.

*sits back and waits for the hate replies* :-D

4 hours ago, Dredge said:

You know...the FPS drops pretty much ended for me once I switched from the Xbox One S to the Xbox One X. So maybe give that a try.

*sits back and waits for the hate replies* :-D

Granted while it did ( I have an Xbox one x as well) people shouldn’t pay $600 to play one game decently. The Xbox one x does have an IMPROVEMENT when it comes framerate but it’s still bad regardless.

On 12/25/2017 at 12:49 AM, martindaly16 said:

for some reason the game lags when its raining

That's always...but no rain, the game doesn't lag "as much".

1 hour ago, blk hawk98 said:

Temporarily disabled for Xbox one only.

ok but on pc it does not work now