Well it only takes that long to get rage if Jason never takes damage. The matches I've been playing have people who constantly attack Jason. So, for me it's like 6 to 8 minutes into the match when I hit rage.

Are you guys going to address the issue where the game glitches when the counselor driving the car tries to get away from Jason. The game will glitch and bring the counselor back to Jason while they are running away from him.  It appears as if its lag but it happens all the time. 

18 minutes ago, ztomas1 said:

Are you guys going to address the issue where the game glitches when the counselor driving the car tries to get away from Jason. The game will glitch and bring the counselor back to Jason while they are running away from him.  It appears as if its lag but it happens all the time. 

It's not lag, it's some glitch. Worst part is when you have a pocketknife. You get stuck in a loop of Jason grabbing you until he figures out he should slash you. The knife never goes away...

2 hours ago, Truth said:

It's not lag, it's some glitch. Worst part is when you have a pocketknife. You get stuck in a loop of Jason grabbing you until he figures out he should slash you. The knife never goes away...

This happened to me once recently. So annoying.

Adios, effed up balancing from the 12/18/2017 patch.

No one except numb nuts who wanted this to be an abusing Jason simulator will miss ya.