1 minute ago, RichWalk9891 said:

Composure: 6/10

Luck: 1/10

Repair: 5/10

Speed: 4/10

Stamina: 4/10

Stealth: 8/10

Strength: 7/10

This can't be real. Why would he be stronger than Kenny?

Wow, people has the update already on PS4? that internet connection must be something serious.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

This can't be real. Why would he be stronger than Kenny?

There might be a chance that the screenshot with Shelly's statistics was faked, but I doubt there would be time to make up a fake one when the PS4 update was only just released.

5 minutes ago, RichWalk9891 said:

There might be a chance that the screenshot with Shelly's statistics was faked, but I doubt there would be time to make up a fake one when the PS4 update was only just released.

Well if it is real that's disappointing. Another crappy character.

Was anyone really expecting Shelly to be some God-tier character?  Honestly, these specs do not look that bad nor do they shock me after watching part 3 countless times as a kid.

• Like 3

Just now, TimmyJarvis said:

Was anyone really expecting Shelly to be some God-tier character?  Honestly, these specs do not look that bad nor do they shock me after watching part 3 countless times as a kid.

They're awful stats. He has the terrible survivability of AJ but without the stealth (you need 9 stealth to get silent jogging), worse repair than AJ and with high strength to make up for it. If I wanted to be a repairman who can get Jason's mask off before dying I'd play Adam or Fox.

1 minute ago, TimmyJarvis said:

It's just sad that he's just AJ with better strength and worse almost everything else. 

7 stats, total across all stats must equal 35.  That is the definition for every counselor, Tommy excluded.  If you give to one, you have to take from another.

Another character that I'll play a few matches because of the #hype and then... Bye bye. lol 

2 minutes ago, Kaelum said:

7 stats, total across all stats must equal 35.  That is the definition for every counselor, Tommy excluded.  If you give to one, you have to take from another.

This is a foolish philosophy. Not all attributes are equal and not all combinations are equal.

Woah. I used to think AJ was the worst but then we got Mitch. And now suddenly we have gone even lower than that...

• Sad 1

Just now, D00las said:

Woah. I used to think AJ was the worst but then we got Mitch. And now suddenly we have gone even lower than that...

AJ was never the worst, that would be Jenny. AJ at least serves her function admirably with zero issues, she's just worse at it than Deborah.

I can't say I agree with his strength, but overall I like his stats.

• Like 1

I personally play as a random counselor, and I think most people put way too much stock into "main" counselors and stats. There's basically 3 different counselor types, and different skins for them. Don't fool yourselves.

• Like 4

Composure: 6/10

Luck: 1/10

Repair: 5/10

Speed: 4/10

Stamina: 4/10

Strength: 7/10

Hmmm...well its serviceable.

I would've went with...

Composure: 5/10

Luck: 5/10

Repair: 7/10

Speed: 7/10

Stamina: 1/10

Strength: 2/10

High repair, high speed, middle luck, middle composure, horrible strength and horrible stamina.

Course if the devs ever decide to make composure and strength in particular matter more, whatever that may be. Whether its QTE tied to those stats or increasing what Fear does to counselor mobility and strength having more to do than demasking. The narratives around the counselors will change quite a bit.

1 minute ago, tyrant666 said:

I would've went with...

Composure: 5/10

Luck: 5/10

Repair: 7/10

Speed: 7/10

Stamina: 1/10

Strength: 2/10

To me this makes more sense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

AJ was never the worst, that would be Jenny. AJ at least serves her function admirably with zero issues, she's just worse at it than Deborah.

Jenny's luck makes her more versatile. She can play a defender in a team and more importantly, her survivability is a lot higher in the later stages of the matches when the objectives eventually turn into deathtraps. Luck also enables her to kite (via cabin hopping) for long periods of time. While Jenny can't combat repair, her repair is very reliable when Jason is not around. However, there's really no point in using Jenny as Vanessa performs better over all. 

Those stats are awful. Everyone agrees that speed, stamina, luck and repair are the 4 main important stats. He has none of those except an average repair. What a waste.

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

To me this makes more sense.

Yep, he would basically be a less nerdy, more athletic version of LaChappa (a class clown instead), only he's still on the heavy side, so his stamina would be horrible despite being faster initially. We really haven't had a character with great speed, but horrible stamina.

• Like 1