iAMDaBeST-LT

Offline Mode and PS Trophies?

53 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

No they dont

That truly makes me sad. It would of been the only way those would of gotten completed on my end. 

I really hope achievements can be earned offline, it will be disappointing if you can't...

36 minutes ago, 102G said:

I really hope achievements can be earned offline, it will be disappointing if you can't...

18 minutes ago, iAMDaBeST-LT said:

Wish they could just answer us.

Been confirmed they cant.

Just letting everyone who collects them, you can obtain Gotta Kill Em All and A Ph.D. Murder in the offline mode. As well as all kill related trophies.

Head Counselor and The Final Chapter need to be done in quick play or private match. 

As for me, it doesn't increase the "Gotta kill them all" counter anymore (it did before up to 665 then stop), I'm at 711/1313 and can only increase it via multiplayer.

Kills don´t count in offlinemode. Achievment clearly says Multiplayer. First thing i checked when bots came and as expected they don´t count.

Hmm no, the "Gotta Kill Em All" achievement only says "Kill 1313 counselors." ... you confound with the 2 achievements (The Sequel & The Final Chapter) that say "Play 500 (1000) multiplayer matches as Jason", those two obviously don't count in offline mod.

Combined the same threads together.

Jason Goes To Hell (666 Jason kills) and Gotta Kill Em All (1313 Jason kills) definitely count in Offline Mode. I know because the latter achievement popped for me a few days ago when I was playing Offline Bots.

A Ph.D. in Murder technically can increase vs bots, but the percentage count will reset. Unless you're at the point where you can get the necessary kills within the same game, you won't get it. I've gone from my initial 87% rate up to 89% and 91% at times due to missing kills performed on bots, then it will go back down to 87%.

Those are the only ones I've seen any difference with in that mode. You don't earn Jason badges and no other achievements seem to be affected.
Unless perhaps any of the special grapple or environmental ones could, like the Sleeping Bag Kill, perhaps...don't know there as I got those a long time ago.

So I just gave it another try thinking the custom skins for Jason may be the issue with my counter not being increased, I did 2 matchs offline with Part 7 and no skin on... managed to kill 8/8 each time, rebooted my steam to see if it has increased from 711 to 727 ... nope BUT now I have 712 instead of 711.
Definitively glitched for me.

That's a weird one. Definitely shouldn't be stuck, regardless of Jason skin. Wonder what's causing it.

What format are you playing on? I think it'd be worth trying to get in touch by email (f13game@fearthegun.com) or via Twitter.

I'm on steam, first time I played offline until reaching 665/666 kills, then no more increase, worst it didn't increase ether in online anymore... so I did a steam files check (had some files corrected) then the online mod coun't was working again, but not the offline one (or at least not as it should like above)
Didn't knew if it was normal or not so I didn't reported this on JKB, but since it seems to it work for everyone but me i'll do.

• Like 1

The 666 kills unlocked for me, but the 1313 is not unlocking.  I've played a TON of games since getting the 666 kills and still nothing.  

1 hour ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

The 666 kills unlocked for me, but the 1313 is not unlocking.  I've played a TON of games since getting the 666 kills and still nothing.  

Does multiplayer works ?
if not try checking game files integrity via steam.

4 minutes ago, Shelly Finkelstein said:

Does multiplayer works ?
if not try checking game files integrity via steam.

I'm on PS4.  I can't check the files. Not sure about multiplayer.  I completely stopped doing quick play matches since bots came out and only do private matches on Thursdays and Fridays.  And I never play Jason in those to avoid embarrassment.  

I can confirm the kill 1 counselor, fireplace kill and stopping the car trophies do unlock via offline bots

• Like 1