10 minutes ago, overdrv69915 said:

Curious if anyone knows what is going on with 5e patches/updates?  I haven’t seen anything yet...

Best we have is the events start rolling out at 3PM. Presumably the patch will be with it. Hopefully.

Those events and the patches are separate entities, we roll out the events on our own and work with platform owners to push updates. The event starting at 3pm does not mean that 3pm is when the update will be live.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ShiftySamurai said:

Those events and the patches are separate entities, we roll out the events on our own and work with platform owners to push updates. The event starting at 3pm does not mean that 3pm is when the update will be live.

Thanks for the heads up. Any word on the release window for PC?

2 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

That sounds great......

2 hours ago, ShankerOne said:

*facepalm + head shake*

I feel bad for Shifty...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

*facepalm + head shake*

I feel bad for Shifty...

That was way back before he gave us the update on the update mang.

1 minute ago, ShankerOne said:

I'm afraid I'll need some updated details on that updated meme, sir. :P

Please hold while I transfer you to our transfer department...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, overdrv69915 said:

Don’t be to specific with times for the updates or we may get confused.  Frustrating....

We've went from frustration over no time frames to frustration over specific times? Sweet mother of pearl, help these forums...

3 hours ago, ShankerOne said:

3 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Just referring to the vagueness of the quote 3pm for event but no specifics on patches.

3 minutes ago, overdrv69915 said:

Just referring to the vagueness of the quote 3pm for event but no specifics on patches.

It was answered in one of the 10 or so new threads started on the subject.

Shifty said that it's up to Steam and Sony now. We're all waiting on them. Gun is done.

Just now, OCT 31 1978 said:

Everyone we have waited 2 months for this update a few more hours will not kill you.

It will for me.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Everyone we have waited 2 months for this update a few more hours will not kill you.

Unfortunately for Gun and Illfonic it’s not about today’s update, users of this game have dealt with a glitched product from the beginning and by comparison to the other MMORPGs available they have a lot of work to do. Today’s update is users holding Gun to their word.

11 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

My condolences.

Absolutely!!

4 minutes ago, overdrv69915 said:

Unfortunately for Gun and Illfonic it’s not about today’s update, users of this game have dealt with a glitched product from the beginning and by comparison to the other MMORPGs available they have a lot of work to do. Today’s update is users holding Gun to their word.

The only way that works is if the update doesn’t come out today not create 3 threads about the same topic that we nor they have any control of.

if the update doesn’t come out today I could see this kind of uproar. But this update doesn’t even attempt to fix most of the issues players are having with the game.

i am most excited about the bots and Virtual cabin as I was not able to get the original.

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

The only way that works is if the update doesn’t come out today not create 3 threads about the same topic that we nor they have any control of.

In fact, every new thread on the subject pushes the update back by 30 mins each time

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

In fact, every new thread on the subject pushes the update back by 30 mins each time

Oh we're fucked then...

• Like 1