Sign in to follow this  
Alien_Number_Six

Do you hear that sound? It's the sound of inevitability.

The bastards tried to kill me. Bitches failed miserably. They even tried an exploit.

02:49: Deb gives head.

O3:33: Kill the wabbit

06:30: Darwinism

07:24: Fun with the car

09:08: Sweater Girl takes a break

10:10: Exploited

11:11: Suicide solution 

13:04: The sound of inevitability 

• Like 2

Don't ya just love a Bugsy trying to cheat then suiciding like a little school girl.  It's awesome.  Nice job getting them.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Don't ya just love a Bugsy trying to cheat then suiciding like a little school girl.  It's awesome.  Nice job getting them.  

I was enjoying the challenge he was presenting until that happened. He quickly realized I wasn't a noob however.

11 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

If that moronic teabagging buggzy had shared his pocket knife with the sweater girl they could have killed you.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda in the end he took the cowards way out. I knew what they were trying to do when Pam warned me they were taking the sweater two minutes into the game. Rather then Morph into an ambush I decided to get the rest of the players. 

I wonder how long until someone makes a gif of you grabbing at the Mitch and complaining about grab range when there is very clearly a bug occurring.

When you said exploiting I was expecting Combat warping which seems to be extremely prevalent on PC all of a sudden.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jawbone said:

I wonder how long until someone makes a gif of you grabbing at the Mitch and complaining about grab range when there is very clearly a bug occurring.

When you said exploiting I was expecting Combat warping which seems to be extremely prevalent on PC all of a sudden.

Mitch left the game when he got out of the car. Felt like a disconnection to me. 

1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Mitch left the game when he got out of the car. Felt like a disconnection to me. 

Oh I know but he was still occupying space which is why the bugzy couldn't get in the driver seat. A similar bug can occur on PC but the person dies but still occupies the space which leads to a lot of crashing into thin air.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jawbone said:

Oh I know but he was still occupying space which is why the bugzy couldn't get in the driver seat. A similar bug can occur on PC but the person dies but still occupies the space which leads to a lot of crashing into thin air.

Yeah he was trying like hell. I loved the moment he realized that he was going to get slashed to death on the boat only to end up limping after jumping into the window trying to get away. He thought he was playing great but without the pocket knives he would have been dead mid-game.

• Haha 1