Ralph Voorhees

Available Now (Xbox One) Paid DLC - Jason Part 7 Machete Kill Pack

EDIT: While the DLC is installed the patch is not out yet and these new kills are not showing up in game. The title update is likely required.

EDIT 2: Installing the Part 7 Machete Kills causes an issue with the Retail Disc Clothing DLC. The Retailer Exclusive Disc Clothing pack clothes do not show up in game on Xbox One anymore if the Part 7 kills are installed. After having downloaded the title update this issue persists. It keeps happening. The only way to keep the disc clothing DLC is to uninstall the Part 7 Machete Kills and keep that uninstalled. You cannot have both installed. 

It's already available to purchase early on Xbox One, region wide. 

I don't see any other new DLC yet.

$2.99 USD

Experience three all new grab kills for Part 7 Jason Voorhees with his Machete.

Kills included are the;

'Mother's Favorite,'

'Candy Dispenser,'

'Fish Gut!'

These kills are exclusive to Jason Part 7.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/jason-part-7-machete-kill-pack/c4x59s0hcpn8

* Change the Xbbox region en-us to your own or use the link on the bottom of the Microsoft site to change it to your local region. It may already show up in the Add Ons store on your console. 

35aq79c.jpg

• Haha 2

I bought the Jason Part 4 kill pack, but I will not buy this one. I love  the look of Part 7 but he is the worst Jason in the game. I might buy this if/when he gets fixed. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, IronKnight55 said:

I bought the Jason Part 4 kill pack, but I will not buy this one. I love  the look of Part 7 but he is the worst Jason in the game. I might buy this if/when he gets fixed. 

It's one of my favorite films of the franchise and I'm pretty much all in when it comes to DLC for this game. Hopefully he gets better, he was one of the scariest when I was a kid and still is today.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

Yeah its really weird to put out a pack for the worst Jason in the game and expect people to buy it. I personally won't buy them regardless because it reinforces the Jason main stereotype that is happening and until bans are handed out for leaving I won't buy any kill packs.

Probably they're already tweaking Part 7, they said that they would see how to improve him so....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Probably they're already tweaking Part 7, they said that they would see how to improve him so....

I hope it's soon. I really love his look, but I refuse to play as him right now. 

2 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

I hope it's soon. I really love his look, but I refuse to play as him right now. 

Me too, i don't have the patience to be mocked around but you can still use it with the bots.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shaild said:

The only way to fix Part 7 would be to fundamentally redesign him. His strengths are all garbage and not even worth mentioning, and he has the worst possible combination of weaknesses.

4 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

The only way to fix Part 7 would be to fundamentally redesign him. His strengths are all garbage and not even worth mentioning, and he has the worst possible combination of weaknesses.

Give him tree trimmer he used on the Doctor, that thing has a long reach.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

put him weapon strenght and normal shift or normal traps and he is golden, that or put a fear + stat that makes you stumble a lot, regen stamina like super slow and gain the fear faster.

7 minutes ago, Shaild said:

put him weapon strenght and normal shift or normal traps and he is golden, that or put a fear + stat that makes you stumble a lot, regen stamina like super slow and gain the fear faster.

That's pretty much a total overhaul. And even at the end of it he'd still be low tier, just playable for once.

1 minute ago, He's Killing Me said:

Probably got a nice big 5 or more gigabyte update to look forward to, since for some reason Xbox One people have to redownload the entire game every update.

? That has never happened to me 

11 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

That's pretty much a total overhaul. And even at the end of it he'd still be low tier, just playable for once.

He would be better than Part 4 for starters and maybe even more than part 2.

1 hour ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

Apparently installing the new DLC uninstalls the retail counselor clothing. Weird. 

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, Shaild said:

He would be better than Part 4 for starters and maybe even more than part 2.

Noo way, part 4 is by far the best for me, and he is great!

He needs :

——————

+ destruction 

+ stalk

+ sense

————————

- traps

- can’t run

- stun resistants

Before I even think about buying DLC for this guy!!

• Like 2

Can someone upload a video with the new kills if anyone has it?

1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

Noo way, part 4 is by far the best for me, and he is great!

Ok sorry, everyone has it's grips with certain Jasons but while i love part 4 i don't get how to use him at all while with Part 9 i feel super smooth. I would like to see someone using him with some kind of mastery :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Ok sorry, everyone has it's grips with certain Jasons but while i love part 4 i don't get how to use him at all while with Part 9 i feel super smooth. I would like to see someone using him with some kind of mastery :unsure:

Yea i would like to see a video of this if possible...i use part 4 in the best way possible!

I guess the hope is that people will buy these kills as a reason to play Part 7 Jason...

Yeah...I'm gonna pay more to use a Jason I don't wanna use to begin with. Gun must be hanging out at the EA offices.

Or who knows...maybe some J7 fixes are included in the patch? Either way, I'm not spending any more money on this game until they fix the other problems. When Jason is feared again, I'll consider spending some money on him.

Maybe add some interesting "kill strikes" for slasher Jasons, since that's the only viable way of playing now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Shaild said:

4 minutes ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

I installed the new Part 7 kill pack, and it force uninstalled my retail copy clothing pack. 

Won't work until the patch comes out.