Sign in to follow this  
Adam4894

Questions about offline bots

So with the update for PC and PS players coming tomorrow there are a few things I would like to know from the Devs and players.

Are we able to choose which counselors we are up against when starting a game?

Do the perks and clothing options we have set for the counselors appear/work in the offline mode or will they be in their default clothing?

Will counselors fight back against Jason with weapons or just run away and evade him?

Will counselors act on their behaviours and skills e.g. Deborah being more likely to repair while Buggzy or Vanessa act as a distraction?

Is there an element of randomness in each match or will the counselors eventually become predictable in their movements?

Will Tommy Jarvis be called to the scene and will counselors seek out Pamela's sweater?

Will counselors try to kill Jason with said sweater?

If anyone who is playing tomorrow would be kind enough to answer any of these questions or just add any kind of insight to how the whole experience of the mode works, I would love to know but being on Xbox the update release is yet to be announced.

My guess the higher the difficulty,the more of a chance the councilors will try to kill u.

I don't have a lot of technical feedback but I think it's a great idea.  I deployed a lot during the hay days Call of Duty and we fell in love with the bots.  I know you're talking something different in the mechanics, but we rarely had internet deployed so we'd play a few people on one console against each other with bots.  We loved it.  I still travel a lot and I'd love to play some Jason offline on the airplane on my laptop.  

Maybe create a completely different profile that starts Jason offline at level 1 and you level up to unlock more Jasons and counselors get more skillful or have better luck or start with some parts as you level up.  Just ideas but completely appreciated if you guys make the offline bots.  I'll be first in line to play!