Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So seeing the roadmap we can see that there are more conselours (or just another one) than Shelly, my question is, it will be another one coming in the next update or it will come later like it was the case of Fox?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping we get another counselor Monday as well. I haven't really liked any of the counselors that they have released so far. I'm hoping we get the mean girl soon. ūüôā

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

I'm hoping we get another counselor Monday as well. I haven't really liked any of the counselors that they have released so far. I'm hoping we get the mean girl soon. ūüôā

Agree, the counselors they are adding are pretty cool but I don't play with them because the stats are pretty shitty. I hope Shelly don't end like LaChappa with shitty stats and at least have decent stats.

Im still looking forward to finally have another counselor with the awesome A.J stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Agree, the counselors they are adding are pretty cool but I don't play with them because the stats are pretty shitty. I hope Shelly don't end like LaChappa with shitty stats and at least have decent stats.

Im still looking forward to finally have another counselor with the awesome A.J stats.

Mitch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shifty mentioned a "couple of counselors we can't talk about". Maybe we're getting another counselor. Who knows.

4 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Agree, the counselors they are adding are pretty cool but I don't play with them because the stats are pretty shitty. I hope Shelly don't end like LaChappa with shitty stats and at least have decent stats.

Im still looking forward to finally have another counselor with the awesome A.J stats.

Is this a joke? AJ is pretty low tier while Lachappa is very dependable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Mitch.

Mitch is nothing like A.J. A.J have higher composure while Mitch not. Mitch also have lower stealth and speed.

 

14 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Shifty mentioned a "couple of counselors we can't talk about". Maybe we're getting another counselor. Who knows.

Is this a joke? AJ is pretty low tier while Lachappa is very dependable.

Are you saying LaChappa is better than A.J? The only thing LaChappa is better than A.J is luck and repair. I don't know why Tiffany and LaChappa need higher level to unlock than A.J, they are pretty useless in most of situations.

Edit: Would be cool if @ShiftySamurai could tell us something, who knows?  :ajsaltbae:

Edited by PlayerAgainstTheMachine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Mitch is nothing like A.J. A.J have higher composure while Mitch not. Mitch also have lower stealth and speed.

 

Are you saying LaChappa is better than A.J? The only thing LaChappa is better than A.J is luck and repair. I don't know why Tiffany and LaChappa need higher level to unlock than A.J, they are pretty useless in most of situations.

Edit: Would be cool if @ShiftySamurai could tell us something, who knows?  :ajsaltbae:

Like you said "another counselor with the awesome AJ stats." Eric is better than AJ, he can actually fight Jason, and he's useful with teams. AJ and Tiffany are one of the worst and low tier counselors rn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Like you said "another counselor with the awesome AJ stats." Eric is better than AJ, he can actually fight Jason, and he's useful with teams. AJ and Tiffany are one of the worst and low tier counselors rn. 

Tiffany is at least pretty survivable with good speed, stamina and acceptable luck. He problem is that anything she can do, Vanessa can do better. AJ dies easily and on top of that several characters are better than her at her main function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Like you said "another counselor with the awesome AJ stats." Eric is better than AJ, he can actually fight Jason, and he's useful with teams. AJ and Tiffany are one of the worst and low tier counselors rn. 

He can only fight Jason now because stats are pretty broken, even a Deborah can stun Jason with one hit now :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MichaelMemers said:

Tiffany is at least pretty survivable with good speed, stamina and acceptable luck. He problem is that anything she can do, Vanessa can do better. AJ dies easily and on top of that several characters are better than her at her main function.

Sorry for double post, I was replying to @TiffanyIsBae and it didn't show your reply lol. I don't know how you are saying that A.J dies easily, he got a high composure wich help when you are the last one alive or Jason don't stop chasing you, if you know how to control stamina, the stamina don't be a problem and it will be even more easy if you have a lot of cabins with no broken doors, he got high repair and high stealth wich as I said before helps when you are the last one alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been split on the two characters they've added so far. I really enjoy Fox for the most part but I never really like playing as Mitch. The way they worded things makes it sound like we have another counselor on the way, hopefully that is the mean girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

He can only fight Jason now because stats are pretty broken, even a Deborah can stun Jason with one hit now :lol:

Stats have nothing to do with stun chance. Only duration and durability. Stats aren't broken either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Sorry for double post, I was replying to @TiffanyIsBae and it didn't show your reply lol. I don't know how you are saying that A.J dies easily, he got a high composure wich help when you are the last one alive or Jason don't stop chasing you, if you know how to control stamina, the stamina don't be a problem and it will be even more easy if you have a lot of cabins with no broken doors, he got high repair and high stealth wich as I said before helps when you are the last one alive.

Composure doesn't help you with Jason, besides sense during rage. Stamina and speed are the most important to surviving the last few minutes. Stealth is useless, during rage everyone gets a stealth buff, since Jason's hearing gets worse. Stealth is the worst stat in game, no coincedence that they both are F tiers rn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Stats have nothing to do with stun chance. Only duration and durability. Stats aren't broken either.

Actually yes, I played some matches with Deborah and A.J and they can stun Jason now with one hit even with their low strength, before the patch it was pretty hard stun Jason with low strength characters.

 

10 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Composure doesn't help you with Jason, besides sense during rage. Stamina and speed are the most important to surviving the last few minutes. Stealth is useless, during rage everyone gets a stealth buff, since Jason's hearing gets worse. Stealth is the worst stat in game, no coincedence that they both are F tiers rn. 

It actually help you a lot, if your character is scared, his stamina will recharge slower and your character will stumble. Stealth help you a lot too, even with rage, sometimes Jason can't detect you (that's why is that hard find a Tommy) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Actually yes, I played some matches with Deborah and A.J and they can stun Jason now with one hit even with their low strength, before the patch it was pretty hard stun Jason with low strength characters.

 

It actually help you a lot, if your character is scared, his stamina will recharge slower and your character will stumble. Stealth help you a lot too, even with rage, sometimes Jason can't detect you (that's why is that hard find a Tommy) 

Strength has nothing to do with stun chance. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/12/2017 at 12:30 AM, IronKnight55 said:

I'm hoping we get another counselor Monday as well. I haven't really liked any of the counselors that they have released so far. I'm hoping we get the mean girl soon. ūüôā

Agreed. This is what I feel for all of them:

giphy.gif

ed7d98c58afffd8adf16c6fb87430fd9e1467544

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2017 at 1:46 PM, TiffanyIsBae said:

Strength has nothing to do with stun chance. 

Exactly this. The ONLY things that determines stun chance are perks and the base stun chance on the weapon, nothing else.

Also Mitch is very similar to AJ. He has Higher composure, higher repair, and higher strength.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2017 at 9:30 PM, IronKnight55 said:

I'm hoping we get the mean girl soon.

You'll get your mean girl after I get my wheelchair guy 

friday-2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

You'll get your mean girl after I get my wheelchair guy 

friday-2.gif

Would you settle for putting the intro scene victim in a wheel chair?  That might be doable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TimmyJarvis said:

Would you settle for putting the intro scene victim in a wheel chair?  That might be doable.

Those tires better inflate a lot more to cross the water, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TimmyJarvis said:

Would you settle for putting the intro scene victim in a wheel chair?  That might be doable.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×