Yes,i know,the trophy say "1000 multiplayer match with Jason",but "multiplayer" cause the game is only a multiplayer game,the bot feature are a extra,so...for the trophy hunters,we need a direct answer Devs,Offline Bots,count or not count?thank you.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Astral89niKko said:

Yes,i know,the trophy say "1000 multiplayer match with Jason",but "multiplayer" cause the game is only a multiplayer game,the bot feature are a extra,so...for the trophy hunters,we need a direct answer Devs,Offline Bots,count or not count?thank you.

Yep, this is part of the problem around here. Do we really need a direct answer for this trivial question?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

i would say no. multiplayer means online with other people. multiplayer is defined by the fact that you play with real people.

that said, it actually should count, unless they finally deal with "i am not jason leavers" i see the trophy as one reason for people to leave when not jason.

1 hour ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@Astral89niKko

Offline bots do not count towards online multiplayer achievements.

Players would set the match to 1 bot on a small map and play 1,000 matches. :lol:

If the player have "fun",yes,is a game btw,not a job :),so no Devs aswer there,still a riddle.And is the same with one friend and a private match,but much less time.

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

i would say no. multiplayer means online with other people. multiplayer is defined by the fact that you play with real people.

that said, it actually should count, unless they finally deal with "i am not jason leavers" i see the trophy as one reason for people to leave when not jason.

Btw many people like to play alone,so,i don't know why they can't take the trophy's,again,waiting the dev aswers.

18 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

why do you even ask here, the devs wont answer. it´s very rare you see them posting here at all.

Cause on facebook i didn't get a aswer :D.

Breaking the game? for real? i play for 4-5 month,200 match only with Jason,i have all,it's time to change game,btw i'm tard,and no need a aswer,cause you must create a Profile on the Psn,try 1 match with the trophy list to 0%,if you get the 1 Victory trophy with Jason,work,simply,i'm tard.

38 minutes ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

It should count cuz the achievement and trophy requirements are ridiculous. I play this game a lot but fucken a, I have a life too ya kno? 

Thats why the trophy is for HARD CORE fans only.

2 minutes ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

Lmao. Yeah ok buddy. U do u. 

I'm not saying I'll ever get it. I too have a life. However, this trophy is for those that make this game their life. If your not willing to do that, that's your problem.

• Haha 1

While the grammar and explanations are pretty atrocious, I must mention that I personally would like the Offline play to still count. After all, there are a LOT more achievements for the counselors, which are strictly online.

Jason is the core reason a lot of people want to play this game. So what if someone sets matches to 1 counselor and kills bots 1,000 times? Let them. That's not 1,000 games as a counselor. I'd find it to be something of a robbery of gameplay function if Jason's badges and achievements aren't viable "if you're not online."

• Like 1

I do think some of the numbers for the trophies are way excessive, but I don't really mind.  

I don't really "get" the obession with trophies/achievements.  To me, if I like playing a game, I'll play it how I want.  The trophy notification is just kind of a cool little blip that I earn along the way.

What I really don't get is why someone would obsess over getting a trophy, but be unwilling to do what's required to earn it.

Keep the conversation civil if you disagree with another user your next step is not to hurl insults. Please follow the forum rules.

16 minutes ago, JPops said:

Keep the conversation civil if you disagree with another user your next step is not to hurl insults. Please follow the forum rules.

So you deleted a comment by me where I agreed he's a tard?

• Like 3

OK, so first off let's not post things that are antagonizing secondly let's refrain from throwing around insults as it is a violation of the forum rules.