Jump to content

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

I swear it's a stan war between Jenny and Tiffany mains💀

I am a Jenny main and I am trying to show reason! It doesn't have to be this way!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I am a Jenny main and I am trying to show reason! It doesn't have to be this way!

Early on I've seen tons of Tiffany as soon as people were able to unlock her as they wanted to watch her run.  I don't see her as much as I used to as people are falling into preferred playstyles.  

She still pops up in more than half of my games, but not to the degree she used to.  Right now I'm seeing more Jenny in this "fight/kill Jason" meta.  Right now Jenny's combative style has been more useful and people seem enjoy Jenny in a swimsuit just as much if not more than Tiffany these days.

Both are popular.  The counselor I"ve seen a sharp decrease in appearances lately for me is AJ.  Not calling her unpopular - but I've seen a trend of less people maining her.  I used to main AJ and now she is my primary alt when I'm bored of Chad.  I blame her frumpy Halloween costume and 1-piece swimsuit, in addition to people moving away from Stealth.  (Though they still complain that Vanessa noise pings summon Jason while simultaneously calling Stealth useless lol).

After Team Killing was removed, I also have seen a decrease in Bugsy players.  People tend to lean towards Vanessa for Running or Adam for Fighting with some repairs.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenny & Kenny aren't unpopular nor popular.

 

Tbh, I like it that way. Jenny has so much potential, but the Devs really need to help make the luck stat more clear in what it does, because I swear it breaks sometimes.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TyroneKing said:

Jenny & Kenny aren't unpopular nor popular.

 

Tbh, I like it that way

Sadly I now judge popularity by outfit.

I see Bunny Deborah a lot, along with Speedo Chad, Swimsuit Tiff and Jenny, and Pink Latex Kenny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

Early on I've seen tons of Tiffany as soon as people were able to unlock her as they wanted to watch her run.  I don't see her as much as I used to as people are falling into preferred playstyles.  

She still pops up in more than half of my games, but not to the degree she used to.  Right now I'm seeing more Jenny in this "fight/kill Jason" meta.  Right now Jenny's combative style has been more useful and people seem enjoy Jenny in a swimsuit just as much if not more than Tiffany these days.

Both are popular.  The counselor I"ve seen a sharp decrease in appearances lately for me is AJ.  Not calling her unpopular - but I've seen a trend of less people maining her.  I used to main AJ and now she is my primary alt when I'm bored of Chad.  I blame her frumpy Halloween costume and 1-piece swimsuit, in addition to people moving away from Stealth.  (Though they still complain that Vanessa noise pings summon Jason while simultaneously calling Stealth useless lol).

After Team Killing was removed, I also have seen a decrease in Bugsy players.  People tend to lean towards Vanessa for Running or Adam for Fighting with some repairs.

Completely concur. Wonderful, non bias post. I fully agree with this description as it has mirrored my experience (at least in public lobbies).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Completely concur. Wonderful, non bias post. I fully agree with this description as it has mirrored my experience (at least in public lobbies).

Also just wanted to add that the few times I am Jason, I'm much more afraid of a good Jenny than a good Tiffany. =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NScarlato said:

Early on I've seen tons of Tiffany as soon as people were able to unlock her as they wanted to watch her run.  I don't see her as much as I used to as people are falling into preferred playstyles.  

She still pops up in more than half of my games, but not to the degree she used to.  Right now I'm seeing more Jenny in this "fight/kill Jason" meta.  Right now Jenny's combative style has been more useful and people seem enjoy Jenny in a swimsuit just as much if not more than Tiffany these days.

Both are popular.  The counselor I"ve seen a sharp decrease in appearances lately for me is AJ.  Not calling her unpopular - but I've seen a trend of less people maining her.  I used to main AJ and now she is my primary alt when I'm bored of Chad.  I blame her frumpy Halloween costume and 1-piece swimsuit, in addition to people moving away from Stealth.  (Though they still complain that Vanessa noise pings summon Jason while simultaneously calling Stealth useless lol).

After Team Killing was removed, I also have seen a decrease in Bugsy players.  People tend to lean towards Vanessa for Running or Adam for Fighting with some repairs.

This is... so crazy to me because I honest to god never see Jenny players, like ever. I'm not saying you're lying, but just shocked because I play very often and I can't think of the last time I saw a Jenny in one of my QP lobbies. What system do you play on?

Also, before someone chimes in claiming bias because my username is Tiffany, I haven't mained her in months, I main Vanessa and Adam now. When I made this account, I was a Tiffany main, but like to switch it up.

43 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

Sadly I now judge popularity by outfit.

I see Bunny Deborah a lot, along with Speedo Chad, Swimsuit Tiff and Jenny, and Pink Latex Kenny.

Same sentiment as above, I've only seen the pink latex suit Kenny once!

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

This is... so crazy to me because I honest to god never see Jenny players, like ever. I'm not saying you're lying, but just shocked because I play very often and I can't think of the last time I saw a Jenny in one of my QP lobbies. What system do you play on?

Also, before someone chimes in claiming bias because my username is Tiffany, I haven't mained her in months, I main Vanessa and Adam now. When I made this account, I was a Tiffany main, but like to switch it up.

Same sentiment as above, I've only seen the pink latex suit Kenny once!

I'm a quick-player on PS4 if that matters.  Random Jennys killed Jason 4 times last night alone in two different lobbies.  Add in her swimsuit and I'm seeing a lot of her.  I always notice her in her swimsuit.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

I'm a quick-player on PS4 if that matters.  Random Jennys killed Jason 4 times last night alone in two different lobbies.  Add in her swimsuit and I'm seeing a lot of her.  I always notice her in her swimsuit.  lol

I also do QP on PS4... so weird. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2017 at 12:31 AM, MichaelMemers said:

Jenny is unpopular because she sucks. She's slow and her stamina isn't great either, so she's very vulnerable. The high luck doesn't make up for it because due to her slow speed she can't control the pace of chases and Jason can just approach her, bait her into attacking and then counter. She isn't very surivable and serves no group function that can't be served better by other characters.

Kenny is a jack of all trades and many people don't like that. People who do like that probably go for Adam instead, who functionally is just Kenny with worse weapon durability but more strength. Gives them a goal to work towards. I also just find Kenny bland in general, maybe others do too.

Lachappa is unpopular because he's the least agile character in the game and his main role, repairing, is done just as well by Deborah. Those who value weapon durability over stealth, speed and stamina may choose Lachappa, and he can be excellent in a group, better than Deborah, but for solo queue players Deborah is definitely a better choice, and she's better to look at too.

I use LaChappa a lot more than Debra now...For some reason I have much more luck coming across boat and car parts with him. Out of all the counselors, I have the highest survival rate with him. Either because I’m with a good team, or I lone wolf it in the boat within 3 to 4 minutes in game. LaChappa and Jenny are my two favs to play with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NScarlato said:

 

first game today - 2 Jenny’s. 

9E5AB9A5-3CB8-4562-B7FB-508033E34695.jpeg

Just last match I had 3 Tiffanys. I've played for 2 hours, and not once did anyone play Jenny or Eric. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NScarlato said:

 

first game today - 2 Jenny’s. 

9E5AB9A5-3CB8-4562-B7FB-508033E34695.jpeg

I’ve been playing for 4 hours and have not had ONE Jenny in any of my lobbies!

Side note: I started playing as Kenny tonight and have been really enjoying him!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenny is bae.  I love the fact that she is not popular.  More Jen Jen for us true fans.  :P

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2017 at 11:15 AM, Ker Juice said:

Jenny is bae.  I love the fact that she is not popular.  More Jen Jen for us true fans.  :P

Jenny from the block.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MichaelMemers said:

Jenny is objectively a pretty low tier counselor, but she is also best waifu and pretty fun to play.

Best waifu?

 

200w.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Yes. Not Tiffany.

I prefer Deborah tbh. We all know Deborah is that bitch. Tiffany is the most popular waifu, no one waifus Vanessa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I prefer Deborah tbh. We all know Deborah is that bitch. Tiffany is the most popular waifu, no one waifus Vanessa. 

Right now I find Tiffany more fun.  She has to be creative in useless lobbies to survive. 

Deborah can just fix things lol.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NScarlato said:

Right now I find Tiffany more fun.  She has to be creative in useless lobbies to survive. 

Deborah can just fix things lol.  

You started playing her? Idk but seeing a little geeky girl fixing everyone's way to escape is adorable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both Jenny and Tiffany are cute, no need for a feud ;). I'd suggest taking one point from Jenny's composure and/or luck and put it into her repair/speed. But currently, anyone can deal with Jason.

Eric is still unpopular I guess and the main reason people play him is for roleplaying/trolling/as a meme. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×