Just so it's on the books as having been suggested, I think it would be neat to be able to customize the councilors (chad chasing, sorority slasher, frat filleting, etc) for offline mode.  I mentioned it in the other forums and it sounded like it was not currently planned (props to ShiftySamurai for answering my question in exactly 13 minutes).  Anyways, I thought I'd mention it here so maybe the devs would look into it 'soon' (tm).  Thanks!

Now I'm a as little confused (to be resolved tomorrow).  The Steam release notes under 'news' say you can select which councilors you face (http://store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/pcgamer/2442505391483384021)

EDIT:

I'm guessing the steam reviewer just misspoke, but he did get my hopes up (shouldn't have let him do that :P)

EDIT 2:

Looks like the answer is 'bots are completely random'.  Nevertheless, hoping one of the devs at least takes a look at this and lets me know what would need to happen for this to work! (I wonder if someone will at least be able to mod it in without getting banned? ;))

Totally agree. While I'm very glad and appreciative to see that bots have finally been added, there's definitely a lot of room for improvement for this mode. I'm hoping that the AI can be improved in the future to be more challenging, and definitely hoping that we will eventually be able to customize the counselors (and their outfits) that we go up against.

I wanna take on a team of 7 super-aggressive speedo-wearing Chads!!!

5 hours ago, dreamcastluvr said:

Totally agree. While I'm very glad and appreciative to see that bots have finally been added, there's definitely a lot of room for improvement for this mode. I'm hoping that the AI can be improved in the future to be more challenging, and definitely hoping that we will eventually be able to customize the counselors (and their outfits) that we go up against.

I wanna take on a team of 7 super-aggressive speedo-wearing Chads!!!

lol.  Honestly, even if it is was as 'user friendly' as a text file I had to go out and edit (ie bot1.name = chad; bot1.outfit = speedo, etc) each time I wanted to change it that would be fine.  It would make some good videos too, I think :)