Chad face

it’s fucking pathetic when people get salty over being the first one killed

Man, your threads are vague and don't offer much info.  Care to go into detail?   Any video clip?   Not trying to be a douche here or anything, but threads like this don't offer much in the way of discussion.  In general, yeah being the first to go sucks.  But, the mute button is always an option.  

It's a fair complaint for any new player, which are usually the only ones to get killed early (Pre-Shift) unless Jason gets lucky eg. Morph grab.  

I give the new players a chance at the start of the match and I think more players should too. It's not fun for them to be sent directly to spectate mode. At the very least the game shouldn't allow counselors to spawn in the phone box sector, as it's dangerous for inexperienced counselors and a vulnerability for Jason against good players. Even moreso with the next update since will be 1 less cabin to check for the fuse.

Lmao last match I was playing Jenny, and Jason had the best luck and I had the worst because he morphed next to me. The door was closed and I had no weapon.

2 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

But, the mute button is always an option.  

You know what works better than that? Going into the audio settings and turning voice volume all the way down.

But better than THAT...is this Monday's Offline Bots.

Coming to a platform near you. 

Except for u Xbox losers ( oops I meant "users")

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Lmao last match I was playing Jenny, and Jason had the best luck and I had the worst because he morphed next to me. The door was closed and I had no weapon.

A very good example of why I always carry the firecracker perk. 

I've had it  few times I was Jason I had a player cornered in the first few minutes, only for them to whine about it. Of course I let them go out of pitiful sympathy.

But if there is something to get angry about, it's a Jason helper telling him where you are at the beginning of the match. One time I spawned near the archery range at Crystal Lake and went to get the shotgun. Jason morphs within 15-20 feet of me, and being the Part 2 running Jason, catches up and gets me. Later that match it became obvious a player was helping Jason. Grrr.:angry:

47 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

If you can't escape Jason in the first few minutes your new or unlucky.

He spawned near me in old grab range, this was part 4 too. Pretty unlucky. 

41 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

He spawned near me in old grab range, this was part 4 too. Pretty unlucky. 

I had a person crawl out the window of the fuse house right in front of me before. I killed them thirty seconds into the match. Unlucky 

I also had a person jump out the top floor onto me playing Part 4 Jason. I heard the window open while I was trapping the phone box. So I stood there and waited. Vanessa fell from the sky. Unlucky.

Once I ran out the door right into Jason. Died twenty seconds in. Unlucky. I got up poured a cup of coffee. Got a smoke from the wife. Came back as Tommy and beat the breaks off Jason until he quit. Unlucky for Jason. 

I still have the vid of my first match on X1 on launch day 23 seconds in as Vanessa, J3 ran up on me and hit that door slam kill on me and then mopped up a Chad .

Made my head spins so fast was like "wth just happened?!?" LoL

Ive been dealt bad hands and had them dealt for me.

Spawn by the major lodges or near the archery and bathrooms.

Thats when you find your grit in a game like this right then and there. The "Next time I will do this differently" or the "Won't happen again" moments.

6 minutes ago, Wick1984 said:

I still have the vid of my first match on X1 on launch day 23 seconds in as Vanessa, J3 ran up on me and hit that door slam kill on me and then mopped up a Chad .

Made my head spins so fast was like "wth just happened?!?" LoL

Ive been dealt bad hands and had them dealt for me.

Spawn by the major lodges or near the archery and bathrooms.

Thats when you find your grit in a game like this right then and there. The "Next time I will do this differently" or the "Won't happen again" moments.

Actually for a good Jason the lodges and bathrooms, your pretty much safe for 4 minutes. Good Jason's will trap everything first then start taking people out one by one. That's personally what I do, i don't see the point of going to set locations first when we all know someone is going to call the cops.

11 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

You know what works better than that? Going into the audio settings and turning voice volume all the way down.

But better than THAT...is this Monday's Offline Bots.

Coming to a platform near you. 

Except for u Xbox losers ( oops I meant "users")

Thankfully I have both a PS4 Pro and an Xbox One X. 

It's rare for me, but when it happens it's like break time. I go make coffee or a snack or take a shower or finish laundry, or whatever. If I'm in a good room with decent people and good connection I don't mind waiting for the next match at all. I'd much rather do that than rage quit and fall into a glitchy lobby full of trolls and Jason-teamers.

12 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

If you can't escape Jason in the first few minutes your new or unlucky.

I guess I'm unlucky.  Most times I play, I'm usually the first to die.  Either Jason decides to morph outside the cabin I'm in, or I'm spawned in the cabin with the phone box or near the car.  I'll usually die within the first few minutes.  If I survive longer than that I usually have a good chance of survival.

I chalk it up to a combination of bad luck and not being a good councilor.

10 hours ago, Grave461 said:

I guess I'm unlucky.  Most times I play, I'm usually the first to die.  Either Jason decides to morph outside the cabin I'm in, or I'm spawned in the cabin with the phone box or near the car.  I'll usually die within the first few minutes.  If I survive longer than that I usually have a good chance of survival.

I chalk it up to a combination of bad luck and not being a good councilor.

I would recommend spawning in with a bat or firecrackers. And moving to the next cabin only if Jason busts down the door looking for you. Otherwise you run the risk of getting grabbed when you crawl out the window.

If I spawn in the phone cabin, I usually find a room to try to hide in. Running immediately will usually alert a good Jason. I just chill and wait for Jason to set his traps and move on to bigger and better things. If I'm not on random, I usually main Deb. So kiting Jason at the beginning is pretty rough, especially with the running Jasons. If I do die in the early stages of a match, I blame myself. Spawn killing is a viable strategy, especially now.