bewareofbears

New Counselor Added: Shelly (from Part 3)

There's a post about this in a section no one can reply to. If you haven't seen, Shelly's being added as a counselor:

Pretty stoked on this, something I wanted and I know others did too.

• Like 8

This is a case where they should break from the canon a bit, especially with LaChappa already in the game.

10/10 Luck

8/10 Speed

7/10 Repair

Fill in the rest. When I say break from canon, he moved his ass with that weird run he did in the film. He should be faster than Eric, with good repair, good luck, etc.

Make his stamina HORRIBLE however. He's fast, but he's fat and not fit whatsoever to run forever.

• Like 2

Pretty please, let us scare other counselors with him for real. Please! LOL 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Larry deserves it. Glad to see him in game.

100%

We need to try to organize a night where he plays as himself in our group. I would be beyond stoked.

@tyrant666

The trailer should've shown LaChappa being brutally murdered and stuffed in a garbage can, then panning out to Shelly giving a shrug and a wink. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The axe floating by itself at 46 seconds. Besides that I wonder if we can finally wear Jason's mask when we pick it up.

Shelly i have missed you so much.. I hope you are able to go skinny dipping this time. Or are you still not skinny enough.. good to see you back, and make sure you have that mask ready for

me to grab from ya :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jawbone said:

The axe floating by itself at 46 seconds.

Not seeing it but ok. It’s awesome to have Shelly in game. Notice how the Higgins lodge doors didn’t have any window panes in them? 

Shellys face looks a little off to me. Could just be me and I’m certainly not tryin to be that guy but.. still excited!

best choice for a new counselor. I was hoping for him already when mitch and fox came.

@Moe9999633 there is already a hint to this in packanack intro. i think it was packanack.

Really stoked to see Larry get in the game. It's only appropriate that the man who brought Jason the mask be in the game.

Can't wait til the game is fixed and all this content will count for something. ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

What the actual fuck

E6746312-0EB9-4E3C-AC63-00490DE35D28.jpeg

:)

This could be for the single player challenges.

The sex scene, hopefully with some nudity. I don't need all the characters fully naked. Perhaps topless for both genders with sheets for the bottom.

• Like 1

Just now, Moe9999633 said:

What the actual fuck

E6746312-0EB9-4E3C-AC63-00490DE35D28.jpeg

It appears they are having a romantic interlude on a stack of dirty bare mattresses.

1 minute ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@Moe9999633 there is already a hint to this in packanack intro. i think it was packanack.

And in the trailer for the spring break DLC 

1 minute ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

It appears they are having a romantic interlude on a stack of dirty bare mattresses.

As teens often do...

Awesome to see another character from the film series in the game.  I don't know if they'll do it, but I'd like to see a speargun added to the weapons in the future - for counselors or Jason - also a nod to Shelly.

Maybe also a new perk to do with practical jokes - reduces the fear of the joker for a short stint, but risks increasing the fear of other counselors for a similar duration - or if he has a hockey mask, can confuse Jason for a short stun, but reduces something else as a penalty.

1 minute ago, tyrant666 said:

:)

This could be for the single player challenges.

The sex scene, hopefully with some nudity. I don't need all the characters fully naked. Perhaps topless for both genders with sheets for the bottom.

Well i hope not I don’t wanna kill people having sex.

2 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Why theres a thing could a bed to make out on I think they did it on a mattress because it’s easier to clean 

5 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

best choice for a new counselor. I was hoping for him already when mitch and fox came.

I know that 

I am really excited with all of this. I loved going into tommy's room on the Jarvis map and seeing Shelly's mask on the shelf.. Hope to see Ali and Loco sometime.. Oh who am I kidding ? I want all of the cast.. Love you guys.. great job all.. Awesome work Devs..  :)

7 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

Not seeing it but ok. It’s awesome to have Shelly in game. Notice how the Higgins lodge doors didn’t have any window panes in them? 

Shellys face looks a little off to me. Could just be me and I’m certainly not tryin to be that guy but.. still excited!

0BKxYwJ.jpg

Happens in game as well especially with Part 4.

10 minutes ago, Grandead said:

Awesome to see another character from the film series in the game.  I don't know if they'll do it, but I'd like to see a speargun added to the weapons in the future - for counselors or Jason - also a nod to Shelly.

Maybe also a new perk to do with practical jokes - reduces the fear of the joker for a short stint, but risks increasing the fear of other counselors for a similar duration - or if he has a hockey mask, can confuse Jason for a short stun, but reduces something else as a penalty.

It would be kinda cool, as a homage to the movie, if they replaced Jason part 3's throwing knives with spears for a spear gun.  

• Like 1