bewareofbears

New Counselor Added: Shelly (from Part 3)

Even though it's a little annoying how much they favor part 3, I can't say anything bad about this.  He's the most interesting character from that movie and a genuine fan himself, like us.

I wish people would stop comparing Lachappa to Shelly. They represent two entirely different tropes. Eric is the nerd, and Shelly is the class clown. And no one can say "But Deborah is the nerd". She's the bookish girl, and parallels Eric as a female counterpart with some similarities (which is also the case with AJ and Adam, who are also male and female versions of a similar archetype.)

If anything, Shelly needs high stealth. His character crept around and waited to scare the other characters more than once, so that is a must. I wouldn't say his repair would be good, as class clowns typically aren't considered synonymous with fixing things. The rest of the stats could go many different ways.

• Like 2

If we get Fox"s biker buddies in the future, or caricatures of them,I wouldnt mind if they never released a new map again. Thats how much I love part 3. If it werent for part 3 and the introduction to the mask,the series final chapter would be part 3,with another appearance for potatoe sack himself.

Amazing. Another character to use for 5 mins before the host quits, or some other disconnect problem. Priorities Gun/illfonic.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Anyone want to take a guess on what level Shelly unlocks? Im actually dreading it,im only level 33.

10 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

:)

This could be for the single player challenges.

The sex scene, hopefully with some nudity. I don't need all the characters fully naked. Perhaps topless for both genders with sheets for the bottom.

This game may be rated M but too many kids play it for actual nudity to be shown. This is probably as racey as it's going to get.

11 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

This game may be rated M but too many kids play it for actual nudity to be shown. This is probably as racey as it's going to get.

They did have fully nude models for the game but removed them.

1 hour ago, antonz said:

Anyone want to take a guess on what level Shelly unlocks? Im actually dreading it,im only level 33.

Zerner has confirmed he unlocks from level 1. 

7 hours ago, Jawbone said:

I don't understand why everyone thinks he is fat.

He might be a little bit out of shape but by no means lachappa size.

He's fat by 80's standards. Back then if you were not lean in any capacity, you were fat. The "fat" kid in Stand By Me is hardly fat, he just looks like a kid that doesn't spend as much time outside as he should, but by their standards, he's fat.

Muffin top? Fat. No 6 pack? Fat. Not even a 2 pack? Fat. Can't see your cheekbones? Fat. No V taper? Fat. Ankle socks? Fat. Plaid? Fat. White? Fat. Black? Fat. Mexican? Fat. Pearl necklace? Fat. Dirty Sanchez? Fat. Alligator Fuckhouse? Fat. Slinky? Fat. Monopoly? Fat. Battleship? Fat. Garbage Pail Kids? Fat. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Fat. D batteries? Fat. Debi Sue Voorhees? Ffffffffuck I wish I was born 20 years earlier...

7 hours ago, Jawbone said:

I don't understand why everyone thinks he is fat.

He might be a little bit out of shape but by no means lachappa size.

It's funny because I texted my friend, who's obsessed with Friday the 13th but doesn't play games, and told him that they're adding Shelly and he responded, "Shelly is a fat bastard." Without any provocation. 

Shelly isn't obese, but he's well within the overweight range.

7 hours ago, disco romance said:

I wish people would stay comparing Lachappa to Shelly. They represent two entirely different tropes. Eric is the nerd, and Shelly is the class clown.

Good point.

I’m genuinely not at all excited about Shelley.  Just meh.  I guess it’s nice for the guy who played him, since he’s a fan.  But that’s all.  The more I think about it, the more I’d rather that they create new characters than bring in canon characters from the game.  It’s like bunny suit Deborah, it takes me out of the game.  Seeing a lobby of Foxes and Shelly’s doesn’t enhance the game for me.  If they want to create homages to classic characters, I’d rather they go the way of Mitch who is clearly based on Chuck but is his own character with his own stats.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

Zerner has confirmed he unlocks from level 1. 

Thanks, do you have a link where he says that?

His alternate outfit would be very easy and not all that ridiculous compared to Halloween costumes anyway.

The scuba gear.

1347251037_7.bmp&f=1

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

His alternate outfit would be very easy and not all that ridiculous compared to Halloween costumes anyway.

The scuba gear.

1347251037_7.bmp&f=1

HELL YES!!!

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

The scuba gear.

1347251037_7.bmp&f=1

Not to mention, if he left his spear gun lying around it would give Jason a cool new environmental kill.

• Like 1

On 16.12.2017 at 11:04 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Sorry ot, but this was priceless! :D

You can kill and mutilate teens with blood and gore and bodyparts flying around, but god forbid if an underage person happens to see a pair of digital boobies! Now that is something that might fuckup the mind of a teen! "Doesnt anybody think about the children!!

20 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Sorry ot, but this was priceless! :D

You can kill and mutilate teens with blood and gore and bodyparts flying around, but god forbid if an underage person happens to see a pair of digital boobies! Now that is something that might fuckup the mind of a teen! "Doesnt anybody think about the children!!

Sad but true my friend, sad but true.

I guess I’m part of the minority who isn’t excited by this.  Every time I’m doing my F13 marathons I cringe when I get to “the one with the fat annoying guy” who gets way too much screen time to whine and make people tell him he does have friends after all.   It was like Friday the 13th: the After-School Special. 

I can’t imagine anyone wanting to be this character.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1