Sign in to follow this  
CPLhicks31

The infuriating sweater glitch

This never used to happen to me. All sorts of other glitches did but not this one. You have the sweater. Jasons mask is knocked off, but the game will not let you use the sweater. Hitting triangle does nothing. The water does nothing to help, reducing fear doesnt help... Getting slashed doesnt help. Maybe breaking free from a grab would, but I don't think so.

Just frustrating. It cost my friends and I three Jason kills this week.

• Like 1

Yeah, this is a thing on PC as well. For awhile it was 100% of the time for me, but is now an occasional problem. I suspect the fix that prevents sweater use when it cannot stun may be involved, but who knows what they've actually done.

it´s amazing how bugged it is. killing jason in general is.

but it has an upside. if killing him would be absolutly bug free, things would go a bit nuts right now i guess. rage quits/demask quits  all the time.

I think they should add another way to kill Jason.  I've been stuck so many times when we can kill him and there's no female character to get the sweater.  Should be a way for male to do something to kill him

I encounter this bug occasionally, just now was playing with a random lobby, and things fell into place for a Jason kill, I was playing as Deborah with the sweater, Jason was right next to me, and I was mashing Triangle to use the sweater and it just would not work. despite being hit with throwing knives, being slashed etc. (it was a part 8 Jason). Whatever balances/changes the devs want to make they should make resolving the sweater not triggering top priority, killing Jason is already enough of a challenge without a process breaking bug in the mix, they need to resolve whatever is causing the issue

• Like 1

I go for the Jason kill all the time, and while this glitch does rear it's ugly head occasionally, it doesn't happen all that often.  When it does happen, JASON can "fix" it by preforming a grab kill on someone (hopefully not Tommy or Sweater Girl).