ShiftySamurai

Update Content & Holiday Events: 12/18/2017

2 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

tumblr_m9uxl8UrHV1qzy4ino1_500.gif

I loved that B movie. 😃

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, f13jb95 said:

So we know that shelly is a new counsellor but the post said a couple of new counsellors... I'm waaay more excited for the second one! Surely it's the blonde mean girl right? Also does anyone think we will get the single player demo with this update? 

I'm not all that excited about Shelly getting added to the game either. I just want the mean girl too. 😔😒

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

I'm not all that excited about Shelly getting added to the game either. I just want the mean girl too. 😔😒

It's gotta be! I'd say a character based off Melissa is the most requested i've seen on here easily... even more than Shelly or Tina.

4 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Is that Robot Jox? Crash and burn...?

Why yes it is.😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f13jb95 said:

So we know that shelly is a new counsellor but the post said a couple of new counsellors... I'm waaay more excited for the second one! Surely it's the blonde mean girl right? Also does anyone think we will get the single player demo with this update? 

OMG, you are right! They said "A couple more counselors"... What if the mean girl is already in the game, we just need to unlock her? :o 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kitcat said:

OMG, you are right! They said "A couple more counselors"... What if the mean girl is already in the game, we just need to unlock her? :o 

I think whoever the other character is they'll definitely be in the update monday because it doesn't make sense for them to add the ability to unlock new colours for them (as stated in the post) when they aren't in the game? The voice actor of shelly tweeted he will be unlockable from level 1 so hopefully the same for the other character. 

PLEASE JUST LET IT BE THE MEAN GIRL

• Like 2

It could be they reveal her on Monday via trailer or just allow us to find out ourselves.

Though they showed us Mitch and Fox beforehand, without trailers too.

So if past evidence is any indication. If she's coming this update, its gonna be revealed Monday or later today.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Will we be able to choose the counselors in offline mode, or will it be random? And if so, can we customize their clothing?

I was about to ask this question as well.  As a follow up,

1.) if you can choose, can you select duplicates, since hunting down chads seems to be a thing?

2.) If the answer is 'no', what are the odds of seeing those features added 'soon' (tm)?

6 minutes ago, f13jb95 said:

I think whoever the other character is they'll definitely be in the update monday because it doesn't make sense for them to add the ability to unlock new colours for them (as stated in the post) when they aren't in the game? The voice actor of shelly tweeted he will be unlockable from level 1 so hopefully the same for the other character. 

PLEASE JUST LET IT BE THE MEAN GIRL

6 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

It could be they reveal her on Monday via trailer or just allow us to find out ourselves.

Though they showed us Mitch and Fox beforehand, without trailers too.

So if past evidence is any indication. If she's coming this update, its gonna be revealed Monday or later today.

We had Mitch and Fox with a month of distance between both of them, if I remember correctly. Maybe the mean girl isn't in the new update, but she's coming. 

Edit: nevermind, we had both of them during October.

5 minutes ago, Rapsynrev said:

1.) if you can choose, can you select duplicates, since hunting down chads seems to be a thing?

2.) If the answer is 'no', what are the odds of seeing those features added 'soon' (tm)?

@ShiftySamurai Any idea if we can choose the counselor bots. And if so, can we customize their clothing? And will they retain their stats or will they have all the same skill in everything?

4 minutes ago, CryptM said:

I was curious about the answer to this question as well. Will we get XP and CP from playing with offline Bots?

Pleeeeease, answer us! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kitcat said:

Pleeeeease, answer us! 

Yes, you will earn CP from playing with bots, but only as long as you are connected to the servers.

10 minutes ago, Rapsynrev said:

No, and there is no information on that possibly coming in the future.

3 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Yes, you will earn CP from playing with bots, but only as long as you are connected to the servers.

Only CP or XP as well? Or both? It's the XP that make us level up, right? Thank you for your answer, btw!

Just now, kitcat said:

Only CP or XP as well? Or both? It's the XP that make us level up, right? Thank you for your answer, btw!

CP & XP.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

No, and there is no information on that possibly coming in the future.

So even though we can' have duplicates, can we choose them at all or is it completely random? @ShiftySamurai

1 hour ago, Aksana said:

as an xbox player to others: congratulations, i hate you all

Xbox players...

DOOMED since launch.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

As a Xbox player I'm bummed, last time steam and PS4 got an update before Xbox we had to wait 2 weeks (right?) because Microsoft kept denying the update. I honestly hope we don't have to wait weeks again, will definitely be disappointed. 

Another question why don't you all send the update to Microsoft early for certification so all updates can be released at the same time. I'm not sure though if it's on Microsoft's end though we have to wait "soon" or if you all are having issues completing the Xbox update on your end. 

Way to go devs! You fucked it up!

I'm gonna be on a damn plane Monday and then won't be able to play until next year!!!!!!!

C'mon, release it midnight on Sun. Or better yet, let me get a copy now. I won't tell anybody and I'll only play the Bots.  

Ah yes, the Bots. They finally fixed the game's biggest glitch....the people. 

• Like 3