ShiftySamurai

Update Content & Holiday Events: 12/18/2017

Just now, Mulnix83 said:

I thought we already had bloody skins? Or is this another set of something new we are getting? I never use the bloody skins we already have, they look kind of tacky. I'd rather have a retro 8 bit Jason with his own stats and kills

Probably the alternate ones they mentioned for digital owners. I play the PC version and as a result I have never once seen any of the bloody Jason skins or any of the exclusive counselor clothing. So this is new content to me.

Oh ok. I'm on PS4 and we have the bloody skins but nobody ever uses them. I think it would be cool if Jason would just get blood splatter on him after every kill just keep building up until he's covered in blood

12 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I notice no mention of the Virtual Cabin even though it was said to be in the next update. Was it just not mentioned because it's already been talked about?

This is correct.

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

@ShiftySamurai any word on how "shortly" xbox one players will have to wait? I'll settle for a ball park estimate.

I try my guess to not make guesses in situations like this. Everyone involved is working hard to get the update out on all platforms as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Adam and AJ making out! Again... Oh my God ahahahaha Well, I'd rather have the mean girl, but Shelly is great. 

42 minutes ago, Hodders Gas said:

My question is. I have seen my level bar increase over and over again. Being im a level 101 was the game keeping track of my leveling up or is this just a glitch? Basically im asking if it is actually leveling me up to 150 already. Or it will just show it on the update?

Not a glitch the XP will continue to roll over once you hit the cap to keep CP rolling in at level mark. 150 will not be live until the patch is pushed.

• Like 1

as an xbox player to others: congratulations, i hate you all

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danny said:

That’s so awesome! Thank you :) Well worth the wait. 

@JPops Silly question here but will EU get it as the same time as the US? 

I do not know that, that is a better question for Shifty or Ben

5 minutes ago, Aksana said:

as an xbox player to others: congratulations, i hate you all

Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen you on the boards.

Looks like I'll be playing tonight, tomorrow and Monday. I've gotta get back into this whole Friday feel again, I am hyped! 

The lack of any Retro Jason mentions has me hoping their waiting on it with a trailer or want him to be a surprise. We know he's not one of the two Jasons under the sheets. We know he's being worked on, but we've known that for a while. He should be in this update to be honest.

Nice to know. Thanks @ShiftySamurai. Too bad I'll be out of town for almost the entirety of the event for tapes. :wacko:

So we know that shelly is a new counsellor but the post said a couple of new counsellors... I'm waaay more excited for the second one! Surely it's the blonde mean girl right? Also does anyone think we will get the single player demo with this update? 

• Like 1

I'm happy to hear about the difficulty levels for offline bots and being able to pick the counselors you go up against. Hopefully more custom features can be implemented in the future.

• Like 1

As an Xbox player, I think it's best to prepare myself for not seeing this patch anywhere close to Monday. I'd feel more confident preparing myself for Tuesday after Christmas. 

1 hour ago, JPops said:

I do not know that, that is a better question for Shifty or Ben

Thanks for the reply JPops.

@GunMedia_Ben @ShiftySamurai Do you guys know if the EU players will get the update the same day as the US?