ShiftySamurai

Update Content & Holiday Events: 12/18/2017

35 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Max Level Increase:
Today I’m excited to talk about one of the new changes coming with our next update; an increase in max player level from 101 to 150. This increase won’t just be a number that keeps getting higher as you play more and earn XP. There are some cool things that you will unlock along the way, and we’re going to talk about a few of those right now.

New for Counselors: More clothing coloring options for Mitch, Fox… and a couple more counselors that we aren’t ready to speak about, yet… allowing you to stand out from the other prey in the match.

New for Jason: get ready to murder pesky counselors in new ways. In the upcoming patch you will be able to unlock two brand-spankin’ new grab kills for Jason, absolutely for free. Well, except for the cost of CP. We’ll also have bloody variations of multiple Jasons allowing you to walk around splattered with blood like the slasher you are.

That’s not all, though. More level rewards will be added in the coming months, and we’ll have more information about them in the coming months.

Totally didn't see the re-purpose of bloody skins coming.:(

Great. Being on xbox, we got to nothing to look forward too. Not surprised, they can't even send me a copy of the game I paid £55 for.

• Sad 1

More new counselors to be unlocked should confirm the Mean Girl and probably Shelly that those suspect because Larry Zerner was hanging out with Hodder at some point. Though to me, that could be insignificant.

Will we be able to choose the counselors in offline mode, or will it be random? And if so, can we customize their clothing?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

In offline bots. Will the counselors know your there or not? Or is that only for single player challenges?

They will know you’re there. He describes it in the original post. The harder you make the difficulty, the longer they will know you are there. 

My question is. I have seen my level bar increase over and over again. Being im a level 101 was the game keeping track of my leveling up or is this just a glitch? Basically im asking if it is actually leveling me up to 150 already. Or it will just show it on the update?

• Like 1

Thank you @GunMedia_Ben & @ShiftySamurai these are great news. Thank you for all the effort you put into this game and the patience you have with this community. For me you made the best multiplayer-game in 2017. I have a blast with F13 and i will support the game as long as possible.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hodders Gas said:

My question is. I have seen my level bar increase over and over again. Being im a level 101 was the game keeping track of my leveling up or is this just a glitch? Basically im asking if it is actually leveling me up to 150 already. Or it will just show it on the update?

That was so that you could keep earning large chunks of CP. You will most likely not retroactively gain levels.

I notice no mention of the Virtual Cabin even though it was said to be in the next update. Was it just not mentioned because it's already been talked about?

Great to see offline bots as part of the game.

I remember hoping for offline modes in the early days of Summer Camp. It's what allows a game to live forever. So it's a big moment for the game, people will be able to play the game even when that time in the future comes when the servers are taken down.

I'll raise a glass to Gun and Illphonic for making this happen. I'm without my PS4 at the moment, so won't be able to test the waters unfortunately, but I'll look forward to reading reaction on here though.  

I thought we already had bloody skins? Or is this another set of something new we are getting? I never use the bloody skins we already have, they look kind of tacky. I'd rather have a retro 8 bit Jason with his own stats and kills