Jump to content
ShiftySamurai

Update Content & Holiday Events: 12/18/2017

Recommended Posts

On 12/15/2017 at 2:25 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

Starting on December 18th and lasting through to the 23rd, your chances of rolling a Rare and Epic perk will be increased. My advice, hoard that CP you collect over the weekend and spend it next week instead.

Happy birthday to me!!

Too bad we have to wait for the damn update though... Tell Microsoft to fuck off and let you push it through!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, patrickgage27 said:

I hope it's not until 6pm that seems like it leans more towards a Tuesday release than Monday 

Well its currently 5:20pm in england, and still no update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Wurd77 said:

Thanks.  I hope you don't need a PS+ subscription.  If you do, then that will suck.  Because those that just want to play the game offline will be limited to what they have access to (since you need to be on the server to be able to get XP and CP to unlock stuff).  

 

You will need PS plus to earn the XP, but you can still play it without PS plus(If you don't care about XP).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kitcat said:

Don't forget the time zones, guys. 

Exactly right. They said 3pm EST. Which would be 3pm on the east coast of the U.S.A. So the west coast will get it at 12pm and England at 9pm ect, ect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SplatterKing82 said:

Exactly right. They said 3pm EST. Which would be 3pm on the east coast of the U.S.A. So the west coast will get it at 12pm and England at 9pm ect, ect.

England at 9pm,"England at 9pm! ENGLAND AT 9PM!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, JuggaloIRCNet said:

will killing bots count towards any trophy progress?

Nope. Sorry, You will only be able to achieve trophy's like "PHD in murder" in multiplayer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SplatterKing82 said:

Dont fell to bad. Some places wont get it till midnight or after.

Fuck that "Waiting until midnight".

People have been waiting for this update for a month and now they have to wait until midnight?

That's some Grade A bullshit right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Hold on, let's get this cleared up.

The Holiday Perk Event is set to start at 3pm.

The update - including bug fixes and additional content - is one package and will download/install at the same time. It is not yet live. I do not have an exact time to give out.

Can you please update us on this forum as soon as there is a gaurentee time for the update today please? I want to hop on as soon as it's updated. That would be nice. Thank you and please respond if you could.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rev_Bartholomew said:

Fuck that "Waiting until midnight".

People have been waiting for this update for a month and now they have to wait until midnight?

That's some Grade A bullshit right there.

Only fair that everyone gets it at the same time on which ever platform you play from. Wouldn't be fair if people in the UK started playing with all the new stuff hours before people in the US.... I know time zones blow, but what can we do? Make a world wide 24hour clock. that is the same time everywhere. no matter if its day or night.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SplatterKing82 said:

Only fair that everyone gets it at the same time on which ever platform you play from. Wouldn't be fair if people in the UK started playing with all the new stuff hours before people in the US.... I know time zones blow, but what can we do? Make a world wide 24hour clock. that is the same time everywhere. no matter if its day or night.😁

I know... It Still sucks though. 😤😤😤😤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Rev_Bartholomew said:

Nope. Sorry, You will only be able to achieve trophy's like "PHD in murder" in multiplayer.

 

I have my phd in murder I'm talkin bout the 1313 kills, what about badges tho like the slasher badge and drowning/torpedo badge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JuggaloIRCNet said:

I have my phd in murder I'm talkin bout the 1313 kills, what about badges tho like the slasher badge and drowning/torpedo badge

I'm not sure about the badges, you'd have to ask one of the devs.

All I know is that you will not be able to earn any of the trophy's by just playing offline bots, you will have to play multiplayer to earn the 1313 trophy and other trophy's you haven't unlocked yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

Are we able to earn xp in bots?

Yes, this has been explained.

XP and CP will be earned from Offline Bots. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

Yes, this has been explained.

XP and CP will be earned from Offline Bots. :) 

Gun Media will quickly withdraw from this when they see empty spaces in the multi mode and no cash for DLC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, blablabla said:

Gun Media will quickly withdraw from this when they see empty spaces in the multi mode and no cash for DLC.

There are many people playing this game. Offline bots are supposed to help those who don't like the d*ck's who play this game. Me personally? Yea for sure I will be trying it out! But its good for the people who get the game but can't play online. There is a lot of DLC already payed for and to pay for Offline Bots would have a disaster of complaints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×