ShiftySamurai

Update Content & Holiday Events: 12/18/2017

14 hours ago, Brogan322 said:

Will Xbox's Holiday event be extended? I'm not sure if we need the patch or not for the Holiday event, but if we do you all should definitely extend the end date for us Xbox players. 

It should be adjusting values on the back-end so Even if the patch has not been delivered time of the event should not be impacted. 

3 hours ago, cwlunatic said:

I guess no one saw my edit. 

Is the possibility to get epics and rares increased? It is the 18th now and this was one of the holiday events. Thanks for answering me this @ShiftySamurai & @GunMedia_Ben

3pm Eastern is when we plan to push out each of these events. You do not need the patch to take part in the events.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

3pm Eastern is when we plan to push out each of these events. You do not need the patch to take part in the events.

Gonna be a GREAT DAY!!!!!

2 hours ago, mrhyde138 said:

Image result for sleepaway camp

Seems if we have a crossover it should be this one. Angela showing up at a camp to kill is a no brainer and much more simple and cheaper to do.

I’ve been saying this since the beginning! Would love for Angela to make a cameo or show up as a killer option!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

Mmm... Still good idea but I think I will make a better cameo considering I am the clos- er... Sorry. Jason is the closest thing to me. We are similar in many ways. We are the two most iconic and remembered masked horror slashers who can't die. You shoot Jason he gets back up. You shoot me, I get back up. He walks, I walk. He's silent, I'm silent. We both have a destiny. He returns from hell, and hell doesn't want me. If anyone is going to make a proper introduction to Camp Crystal Lake it's going to be me! 

Sincerely,

Michael Myers

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

I’ve been saying this since the beginning! Would love for Angela to make a cameo or show up as a killer option!

Mmm... Still good idea but I think I will make a better cameo considering I am the clos- er... Sorry. Jason is the closest thing to me. We are similar in many ways. We are the two most iconic and remembered masked horror slashers who can't die. You shoot Jason he gets back up. You shoot me, I get back up. He walks, I walk. He's silent, I'm silent. We both have a destiny. He returns from hell, and hell doesn't want me. If anyone is going to make a proper introduction to Camp Crystal Lake it's going to be me! 

Sincerely,

Michael Myers

1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Wonderful, I am looking forward to today!!! Can't wait to try out Offline Bots, and Shelly!

46 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

judy.jpg

10 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

Wonderful, I am looking forward to today!!! Can't wait to try out Offline Bots, and Shelly!

He added this in another thread, so that may not include the patch, just the event. No idea when that will release atm.

I didn't figure they would release everything at the same moment; I will probably just be pulling in my driveway by 3 PM ET. But I have been checking Twitter, forums, and PSN for updates all day! I will know when the update comes :D 

1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

The patch and update are different DLC. The patch will include fixes and bugs. The update will include new modes, counselors, and DLC. I didn't figure they would release everything at the same moment; I will probably just be pulling in my driveway by 3 PM ET. But I have been checking Twitter, forums, and PSN for updates all day! I will know when the update comes :D 

Slay ya then. :D Take care. Maybe we'll have a fresh batch of content by then.

Just now, ShankerOne said:

Slay ya then. :D Take care. Maybe we'll have a fresh batch of content by then.

I hope so! I have been looking forward to this update since the last one ;) I really hope they surprise us with a new map today! I have been craving a new atmosphere.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MichaelMyers said:

Sincerely,

Michael Myers

His resume is exceptional.

Also, he's the only one to submit a resume.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

The patch and update are different DLC. The patch will include fixes and bugs. The update will include new modes, counselors, and DLC. I didn't figure they would release everything at the same moment; I will probably just be pulling in my driveway by 3 PM ET. But I have been checking Twitter, forums, and PSN for updates all day! I will know when the update comes :D 

Hold on, let's get this cleared up.

The Holiday Perk Event is set to start at 3pm.

The update - including bug fixes and additional content - is one package and will download/install at the same time. It is not yet live. I do not have an exact time to give out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Hold on, let's get this cleared up.

The Holiday Perk Event is set to start at 3pm.

The update - including bug fixes and additional content - is one package and will download/install at the same time. It is not yet live. I do not have an exact time to give out.

That is what I figured I was confused with what someone had stated before. Thank you! I am looking forward to everything, please take your time getting things ready, haha you guys will deserve a break after this :D 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Espera, vamos a aclarar esto.

El evento Holiday Perk está programado para comenzar a las 3 p.m.

La actualización, incluidas las correcciones de errores y el contenido adicional, es un paquete y se descargará / instalará al mismo tiempo. Todavía no está en vivo. No tengo una hora exacta para darme a conocer.

Can you say to me the hour (European union) in which all that will go out?

2 minutes ago, Tim Voorhees13 said:

@ShiftySamurai any update on the Xbox patch,  hopefully something other than "shortly after" which we all know means days. 

Xbox I think usually patches new content on Tuesdays, so we can assume then. But then we all know what they say about assumption.

• Like 1

"And all of my friends who have long abandoned Friday The 13th The Game and condemned me to the foaming filth of quickplay lobbies will all show up on update day and look up and say PLAY WITH US NOW!

And I will look down and whisper

No."

41b0ef900049fb11f1075f2d7d022831--dave-g

• Like 1
  • Haha 3