pApA^LeGBa

Reporting every single one now.

On December 16, 2017 at 8:37 AM, Wick1984 said:

If your on Xbox one and ps4 as I have both, (Mainly play on the X1 though) I enter the lobby with this tactic...

1) Screenshot the lobby so if there is a disconnect or leaver (killed early, not being Jason, Troll that loses their crap when you finally do outsmart them as Jason), You have the names and Host name for reporting. (May be necessary to screenshot once game is about to launch or in-game once full of players)

2) I unmute my mic and give this rehearsed PSA: "Attn Host and players. The lobby for this round has been screenshotted so if the game drops for any reason or a player disconnects before-during a kill animation or is found to be unsportsmanlike, You will be reported with video proof of the disconnect and or violation(s)" (Fear seems to keep them inline but not always)

3) Set your Xbox or PS4 to capture video for at least two minutes or as long as possible. (Again I main on X1 so not sure of how PlayStation records but Xbox is after the kill or violation I can go back a full 2 minutes before the violation or offense.)

4) Play at your best level possible and if the aforementioned  violations happen....Microsoft and Sony/ Gun Media f13 pages get a memo  with video and screenshot proof if applicable.

5) Since I made this account about 4-5 weeks ago and never posted because of major rage, I have about 37 videos of violations recorded and reported on X1. Mainly the "right after I kill you as any Jason but mainly part 7 inflicts the salt wound more  kill" lobby drop 

:)

I dont ever quit a game early. But if I was in your lobby and you came off like this to me, I would leave mid animation during a kill. We shouldnt have to record gameplay/police the game bc they cant get dedicated servers or fix memory leaks. You sound like one of those "umm Im telling" kids I grew up with. 

I'm in a game right now on PS4 where one camper and Jason are teaming up.  They killed everyone and then started badge-hunting.  Wasted 20 minutes of everyone's time

I "had" to play again. (someone annoyed me in an epic way) what´s the first thing i see in a match? people leaving right at start. 2 in the first match, 3 in the second one. and i am done again with this game.

finally do softbans for leaving during live gameplay (aka if you are still in game. dead and escaped people can leave no problem.) and for idling and suiciding at matchstart ofc because this is what people will do if you only punish leaving.

follow your own rules gun/illfonic.

i don´t give a flying fish about old topics. this your biggest issue with the game? double topics? also if it is more than a month old it is considered necroing in 90% of the forums i use and would get closed if you get it out of the grave. (the other 10% are unmoderated and ofc the special snowflake we have here.....)

I rather ppl quit every match then send salty ass hate messages the way the community over in Dead By Daylight does. I’ll take a rage quit over some BS whining any day of the week.

altho I agree. Hit the quitters with a matchmaking penalty. 

1 minute ago, Tattooey said:

@John Wick I too receive the same messages.

la18sFr.jpg

4TVhqrX.jpg

Rr1ERto.jpg

Yep. Looks like the messages I received tonight. Had one dude whine cuz he said I was camping, another because I used an OP killer(this made me laugh as I use Freddy, the WORST killer in the game) and then I had another dude claim I was garbage because he looped me for 10 minutes before I dropped him. And this is a common theme. I can not play that game without getting some type of hate message. Iv NEVER experienced anything like it in my 12 years on Xbox Live, nothing even REMOTELY close. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, John Wick said:

Yep. Looks like the messages I received tonight. Had one dude whine cuz he said I was camping, another because I used an OP killer(this made me laugh as I use Freddy, the WORST killer in the game) and then I had another dude claim I was garbage because he looped me for 10 minutes before I dropped him. And this is a common theme. I can not play that game without getting some type of hate message. Iv NEVER experienced anything like it in my 12 years on Xbox Live, nothing even REMOTELY close. 

I’m starting to the think the age range of the playerbase is around 8 to 14 years old for DBD. At this point I just report everyone who sends messages trash talking.

Just now, Tattooey said:

I’m starting to the think the age range of the playerbase is around 8 to 14 years old for DBD. At this point I just report everyone who sends messages trash talking.

I guess so. I mean it’s unreal. Yea iv started doing the same. I won’t even respond other than to say “reported”. I got tired of the back and forth. Altho, it was pretty funny at times because it’s quite easy to one up someone you just bested. 

Yeah. I love Dead By Daylight. But I’ve NEVER received messages like that in all my years of gaming until playing that game. Some fellow survivor actually messaged me saying how much I sucked. When I was the ONLY one that repaired any generators. And the FINAL survivor. I just report every single one now and block right away. 

Well, I got dashboarded 3 times yesterday and probably double that in “lost connection to host”.

Should I be expecting a ban?? 

I get that it is frustrating, but reporting people for leaving at this point is just a waste of time. You have no way of determining how it occurred, unless you get some type of PM for the player. 

Just my opinion on the topic.

On 15.12.2017 at 10:31 AM, pApA^LeGBa said:

i am sick of it. last 3 games had 2, 4, and 3 leavers right at start.

from now on i am gonna report every single one of this leaving scum. recording every match posting every leaver at jasonkillsbugs.com

everyone else highly pissed about this, pls also do so. execute your own rules illfonic.#

and yes, i rather have 500 fair people playing this, than 2K players with 1.5k leaving scum.

What about those who's system/connection crashes?
I also quit immediately when i play with assholes, i dont tolerate shit talk, insulting others, abuse etc

3 hours ago, Tattooey said:

@John Wick I too receive the same messages.

la18sFr.jpg

4TVhqrX.jpg

Rr1ERto.jpg

The people who CRY about campers in Dead By Daylight are out of their damn minds...  LMFAO. 

I mean i get that camping at the wrong time means less kills and points for the killer.  But camping at the right time can wipe everyone out..lol

People like to say that DBD has more players..   It obviously has more of the WRONG kinds of players.

1 hour ago, Grape said:

Well, I got dashboarded 3 times yesterday and probably double that in “lost connection to host”.

Should I be expecting a ban?? 

I get that it is frustrating, but reporting people for leaving at this point is just a waste of time. You have no way of determining how it occurred, unless you get some type of PM for the player. 

Just my opinion on the topic.

They can tell who intentionally backed out. Since you have to confirm it twice. They can tell. 

5 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

people leaving right at start.

The 2 most likely times for my game to crash is right at the start of the match, and when Jason is on my ass. Obviously I can't speak for everyone, but this is my experience. It's not always the player's fault, just keep that in mind.

4 hours ago, John Wick said:

I rather ppl quit every match then send salty ass hate messages the way the community over in Dead By Daylight does. I’ll take a rage quit over some BS whining any day of the week.

altho I agree. Hit the quitters with a matchmaking penalty. 

it´s not the ragequitters that are the problem but those are annoying too, some know how to deny kill xp when animation already started. it´s the i am not jason quitters. the ones right at start. and 2 or 3 right at start is a problem.

@Truth there are people with an insane amount of jason matches vs a very low amount of counselor matches. jason "mains"

5 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@Truth there are people with an insane amount of jason matches vs a very low amount of counselor matches. jason "mains"

Oh, I know. I'm just telling you my experience. I've also seen a lot of lobbies drop 2-3 people at the start and then I lose my connection. I feel like sometimes it's a chain reaction, or just really shitty host connection.

Edit: on xbox only like 65% of players have the achievement for playing 1 match as a counselor.

On 12/17/2017 at 8:54 AM, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

I dont ever quit a game early. But if I was in your lobby and you came off like this to me, I would leave mid animation during a kill. We shouldnt have to record gameplay/police the game bc they cant get dedicated servers or fix memory leaks. You sound like one of those "umm Im telling" kids I grew up with. 

Yeah, IDK if I agree with this topic. Sometimes I have a very limited amount of time to play so if I want to play as Jason in an online match and I'm not host you can bet your ass I'm leaving, another player will fill my spot after the match. If I have time, I'll stay and play counselor, but if I only have an hour and a half(and that happens alot) hell yeah i'm gonna lobby hop.

6 hours ago, John Wick said:

It's because there's no voice chat in the game. So they get all their rage out in PMs.

Seems ok on PC. Haven't had anyone try to friend me just to talk smack - which happens in F13 fairly often.

I must be alright at DBD though. I keep getting the most points in the lobby and I'm basically bare on perks/add-ons while everyone else is fully loaded out. Been having fun playing that the last couple of days. Trying to learn all the killers there too.