Danny

Questions about the forum set up

I've had a good look at the stickied topics and I can't find some answers I'm looking for. 
I've figured out how to tag users with the "@" function. Another thing is trying to reply to multiple quotes. E.g: If two people posted two different posts and I'd like to quote and reply to each, how do I do that? 

I'm past 2am here so I can't think of any more of the top of my head but I'll add more when they come to me. Any help would be welcome.

12 minutes ago, Danny said:

I've had a good look at the stickied topics and I can't find some answers I'm looking for. 
I've figured out how to tag users with the "@" function. Another thing is trying to reply to multiple quotes. E.g: If two people posted two different posts and I'd like to quote and reply to each, how do I do that? 

I'm past 2am here so I can't think of any more of the top of my head but I'll add more when they come to me. Any help would be welcome.

2 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Unintentional double post.

Next to the word "Quote" at the bottom of a post, there is a plus symbol. When you tap the first plus symbol, you start amassing a collection of quotes. Steer all around the boards, within the same tab, pressing plus symbol on posts, in the order that you want the quotes to appear. When you are done, return to the thread you wanted to post in and select the little pop up on the bottom right showing your quote count. This will dump all of those quotes into the same text box, and you can add your own commentary. Get some sleep out there.

• Thanks 1

Aw great! Much appreciated. I tried to do it earlier (without your help) and it was such a mess I just gave up. Thank you.

Sleep time for me before I keel over! ? 

On 12/14/2017 at 8:32 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Next to the word "Quote" at the bottom of a post, there is a plus symbol. When you tap the first plus symbol, you start amassing a collection of quotes. Steer all around the boards, within the same tab, pressing plus symbol on posts, in the order that you want the quotes to appear. When you are done, return to the thread you wanted to post in and select the little pop up on the bottom right showing your quote count. This will dump all of those quotes into the same text box, and you can add your own commentary. Get some sleep out there.

I honestly never noticed the multi quote option...

I always just quoted them individually.

23 minutes ago, Truth said:

I honestly never noticed the multi quote option...

I always just quoted them individually.

Now you know.

And knowing is half the battle.

10456013_10152146467786200_8052458400753