Danny

iPhone battery draining fast

Anyone else experiencing this? It used to be fine until a couple of weeks ago. Right now I'm in work and I've had to charge my iPhone 6s 3 times because its went down to 10%. I haven't been making a lot of calls/texts or playing games. I have "Low Power" activated, closed all the background apps and the brightness is right down. Granted I've been listening to Fleetwood Mac on medium volume for a couple of hours... reckon that could be the reason?

Any help would be mucho appreciated!

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Anyone else experiencing this? It used to be fine until a couple of weeks ago. Right now I'm in work and I've had to charge my iPhone 6s 3 times because its went down to 10%. I haven't been making a lot of calls/texts or playing games. I have "Low Power" activated, closed all the background apps and the brightness is right down. Granted I've been listening to Fleetwood Mac on medium volume for a couple of hours... reckon that could be the reason?

Any help would be mucho appreciated!

I’m always on my iPhone and my battery doesn’t die fast 

17 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I’m always on my iPhone and my battery doesn’t die fast 

What kind of iPhone do you have? What IOS do you have? 

7 hours ago, Danny said:

What kind of iPhone do you have? What IOS do you have? 

I have an iPhone 7+

8 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

I have an iPhone 7+

Aye, that might be it. 6s here and I’ve had it roughly over a year and a half. May have to invest in a battery power case until I can get an upgrade.

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Aye, that might be it. 6s here and I’ve had it roughly over a year and a half. May have to invest in a battery power case until I can get an upgrade.

Maybe 

On 12/15/2017 at 1:55 PM, Danny said:

There's some cheap ones on amazon. I got one for $10 that gives it like 3 full charges.

Or you could always just get a better phone and not have to carry additional power around.

53 minutes ago, Truth said:

There's some cheap ones on amazon. I got one for $10 that gives it like 3 full charges.

Or you could always just get a better phone and not have to carry additional power around.

That's really not bad. I do go out a lot during the day so a battery pack would be amazing. Wouldn't have to worry about making calls or listening to music. Or playing Pokemon Go (don't judge...). I'll look into that :) Thank you.

I do plan on upgrading my phone once I get the funds. Can I ask, any cool new sleek phones that has a good battery life?

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

That's really not bad. I do go out a lot during the day so a battery pack would be amazing. Wouldn't have to worry about making calls or listening to music. Or playing Pokemon Go (don't judge...). I'll look into that :) Thank you.

I do plan on upgrading my phone once I get the funds. Can I ask, any cool new sleek phones that has a good battery life?

No judgement from me. That's actually why I got one.

Not sure about phones, I got a cheap Motorola and an even cheaper plan.

As for the battery, I got this one for my Switch: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CO8LCP2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But this one is more reasonable for a phone: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KT26W0G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The one for the switch is a little bigger but has a lot more battery life. The other one is about the same size as my phone and has plenty of charge to be able to use your phone all day.

2 hours ago, Truth said:

No judgement from me. That's actually why I got one.

Not sure about phones, I got a cheap Motorola and an even cheaper plan.

As for the battery, I got this one for my Switch: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CO8LCP2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But this one is more reasonable for a phone: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KT26W0G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The one for the switch is a little bigger but has a lot more battery life. The other one is about the same size as my phone and has plenty of charge to be able to use your phone all day.

I want to delete it from my phone but once I'm in town and I find Pokestops I have to...

I'll have a look into the Motorola. I've been sticking with the iPhones because all my family have it for Facetime and iMessages. 

I'll have a check of those, desperately need one and knowing it has good feedback makes me feel more comfortable buying it!

In the meantime I'll get a battery pack until I upgrade my phone. I thought people were lying and being silly when they say their iPhone breaks when a new one comes on but I'm actually starting to believe it now :(