Hello.

My Name is Drew.
  [ D R U C I F E R   via   STEAM, YouTube, Here, Etc.. ]

-I've got a Master's of Science Degree in New Media Arts and Science from Indiana University in 2009
   -I have a son, A.J., who is 10
   -I play a Fuck-Ton of "Friday the 13th" when I'm not working
   -I love Taco Bell

That's about it..

I'm an artist.  From melting faces with my guitar, to multi-media design.. Although these are all just hobbies at the moment, I would like to make a career out of my skills.
    I've got experience all over the place with Audio, Video, Web Design, 3D (Maya, Zbrush), and even worked with Stereoscopic visualization..

I've been recently tinkering around with Unreal Engine 4, and I'm getting hooked.. By time I save up enough pennies to buy Zbrush, I should be familiar enough with the Unreal Engine to begin dropping my own shit in there, and having yet more fun.. :)

Peace. Live it, or rest in it..
       ~Drew Shelton   -Portland, Indiana

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Hope you're enjoying the game still and that you also have a good time here. Best wishes with your YT channel and creative endeavours as well.

If you're interested in finding new players from here, you could start with the  general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Lots of t ags in there so it's always worth trying.
There are also some groups around the place, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if you like the sound of any of them.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

• Like 1

@DRUCIFER Hey Drew! Welcome to the loony bin! Good luck to you on your artistic ventures, sounds like you have a great skill set there! Looking forward to hearing from you around here, and maybe seeing you in the game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DRUCIFER said:

Hello.

My Name is Drew.
  [ D R U C I F E R   via   STEAM, YouTube, Here, Etc.. ]

-I've got a Master's of Science Degree in New Media Arts and Science from Indiana University in 2009
   -I have a son, A.J., who is 10
   -I play a Fuck-Ton of "Friday the 13th" when I'm not working
   -I love Taco Bell

That's about it..

I'm an artist.  From melting faces with my guitar, to multi-media design.. Although these are all just hobbies at the moment, I would like to make a career out of my skills.
    I've got experience all over the place with Audio, Video, Web Design, 3D (Maya, Zbrush), and even worked with Stereoscopic visualization..

I've been recently tinkering around with Unreal Engine 4, and I'm getting hooked.. By time I save up enough pennies to buy Zbrush, I should be familiar enough with the Unreal Engine to begin dropping my own shit in there, and having yet more fun.. :)

Peace. Live it, or rest in it..
       ~Drew Shelton   -Portland, Indiana

Hello and welcome to the forums I’m Chole 

• Like 1