The car.  It's far more intense when Jason gives chase.  I've literally been on the edge of my seat at times.

The boat. Because if you don't stealth your ass out of there your screwed. The whole time your waiting for the other shoe to drop. One time I was boating off the Jarvis house map and Jason jumped into the water Michael Phelps style off a bridge to get my ass but came up short. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

The boat. Because if you don't stealth your ass out of there your screwed. The whole time your waiting for the other shoe to drop. One time I was boating off the Jarvis house map and Jason jumped into the water Michael Phelps style off a bridge to get my ass but came up short. 

Plus, no running away from him in the water. Unless there is another in the boat and he goes after them, and even then you better hope you're close to shore...

Car and police for me. Would prefer the car. So much fun trying to swerve around him and then the excitement of “oh crap!” when he crashes it. I’m more nervous about being in the boat than the car. I just know I’ll end up a dead fish in the lake

police! I like that boss battle scenario feeling when Jason waits around the exit and you're the last one left. I would be the last one walking toward him by the exit and I would get on my mic to say some sort of witty line like "We all knew it would come down to this moment" or "You wanna do this the easy way or the hard way?"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

I would get on my mic to say some sort of witty line like "We all knew it would come down to this moment" or "You wanna do this the easy way or the hard way?"

That's like some Dirty Harry shit right there! " Go ahead, make my day!"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

police! it's always like a boss battle scenario when Jason waits around the exit and you're the last one left. I would be the last one walking toward him by the exit and I would get on my mic to say some sort of witty line like "We all knew it would come down to this moment" or "You wanna do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Hahaha 😄 good quips

It is a lot of fun waiting for the police, trying to stay out of the way so he doesn’t tunnel you until the police come. The downside is the party at the police line.. 

Probably Car, Cops and then Boat. It's always good to have to drive the car avoiding Jason having to reverse and detour through the woods, plus I love trying to rescue people frantically telling them to get in the car as you see Jason just powering towards the car.

The cops are always good because it's fun to try and survive and out maneuver Jason until the they arrive and then it's the added challenge of making it to the police. However I do hate the stupid trolling folk do running back and forward at the escape.

The boat is good and probably the more dangerous option given how fast Jason is, It's just rarer I actually manage to deal with the boat or even get a seat on it.

1 hour ago, Hellraz3r said:

,plus I love trying to rescue people frantically telling them to get in the car as you see Jason just powering towards the car.

That’s always exciting lol. Beeping the horn like crazy and watching them come out of the woods, out of stamina and crawling towards the car 😄