So I have played games with a boat before, and I have never heard the boat start up as Jason. Is there a boat noise that's just really quiet, or is there none at all? I only hear the boat when somebody messes up on repairs.

I THINK the reason they do not have a noise is because once you are in the boat and off the dock, you are pretty much dead if Jason catches you. With the car, there is still a chance of getting out and not dying.

I know when I play Jason and there is a boat, I normally check the map and I'll even go as far as popping over to look at the boat, see if anyone has been around the area. I play part 9, so I like to kill a few and then wait until Stalk is active, giving the folks a false sense of security.. and I then I sneakily pounce on people.

6 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

I THINK the reason they do not have a noise is because once you are in the boat and off the dock, you are pretty much dead if Jason catches you. With the car, there is still a chance of getting out and not dying.

I know when I play Jason and there is a boat, I normally check the map and I'll even go as far as popping over to look at the boat, see if anyone has been around the area. I play part 9, so I like to kill a few and then wait until Stalk is active, giving the folks a false sense of security.. and I then I sneakily pounce on people.

Good technique ;) I tend to love using stalk when it comes active! Usually for the boat many people think Jason's don't check up on it...I do surprisingly but not just do I check on it; I place one trap if I have extras (Saying that I play part 4...) One for the phone, Gas objective 4 seater car, and boat or gas objective near 2 seater car.

1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

Good technique ;) I tend to love using stalk when it comes active! Usually for the boat many people think Jason's don't check up on it...I do surprisingly but not just do I check on it; I place one trap if I have extras (Saying that I play part 4...) One for the phone, Gas objective 4 seater car, and boat or gas objective near 2 seater car.

Honestly, I stopped trapping the car for the most part. I might drop one at the battery or door.. but that's it. I mostly focus on the fuse box.. I feel that's most important to me.. cause the match could end so quickly once the police are called.

Far as stalk, I hated playing Jason until I discovered the wonders of stalk and the fact he has a really long stalk time. I've killed really skilled and great players with that dang stalk.

5 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

Honestly, I stopped trapping the car for the most part. I might drop one at the battery or door.. but that's it. I mostly focus on the fuse box.. I feel that's most important to me.. cause the match could end so quickly once the police are called.

Far as stalk, I hated playing Jason until I discovered the wonders of stalk and the fact he has a really long stalk time. I've killed really skilled and great players with that dang stalk.

I try not to pay attention to the car trap after I place it, I do it on purpose because I usually catch a dumb Vanessa in it (Just a easy kill). But because the car icon is red; and my trap icon is red its almost impossible to know it it goes off or not because you can't see it...The phone on the other hand is always easy to notice! I place one trap at the phone objective because I have always just gotten lucky with it. I once morphed right onto the phone as it was being called and was able to take it out before they called. Haha, its fairly easy to scare someone sh*tless with stalk, it always makes me feel good when people say that I scared them.

2 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

I try not to pay attention to the car trap after I place it, I do it on purpose because I usually catch a dumb Vanessa in it (Just a easy kill). But because the car icon is red; and my trap icon is red its almost impossible to know it it goes off or not because you can't see it...The phone on the other hand is always easy to notice! I place one trap at the phone objective because I have always just gotten lucky with it. I once morphed right onto the phone as it was being called and was able to take it out before they called. Haha, its fairly easy to scare someone sh*tless with stalk, it always makes me feel good when people say that I scared them.

yeah, I never realized that you can grab someone in a choke hold and at the same time, smash the fuse box with your weapon.. but I dont play jason that often, so its new to me. I'm sure yall knew about it.

Just now, Punisher_2099 said:

yeah, I never realized that you can grab someone in a choke hold and at the same time, smash the fuse box with your weapon.. but I dont play jason that often, so its new to me. I'm sure yall knew about it.

Yea positively, I try to play Jason as much as I can. I have just gotten used to all the bugs :D