cwlunatic

Your Friday the 13th LD, VHS, DVD, BLU-RAY Collection

2 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I talked Wes into getting these GEMS yesterday.

DTIaeMXUMAAIUKE.jpg

RAD!!!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JF13 said:

i got the bluray tin,but the only uncuts in it are Friday 1 and Remake.I was disappointed that Jason Goes To Hell was only the R rated version,but i have a nice dvd 3 pack called New Line Jason Slasher Collection that has Hell presented as having both the unrated and R versions on it,plus it has the R versions of Jason X and Freddy VS Jason,so i keep that set around for the option to watch the unrated version of Hell.

Shame. The movies were edited so heavily on release to please the ratings board and look so tame now compared to what you see in movies and on tv. Guess I'll just keep waiting for a better box set version to show up.

On 1/1/2018 at 5:55 PM, deathbat96777 said:

All I have is the four pack of Parts 1 through 4 on DVD + the digital copies on Vudu, and the digital copy of the game. I know, I'm boring. I''m eventually going to get all of the movies (don't worry, I've seen em all about three times a piece) for collection sake and I want to save up and get a Part V replica mask and the NECA remake mask. Sometime very soon I'm going to get a t-shirt, probably one that says "Camp Crystal Lake counselor" on it. 

I now own a digital copy of Jason X as well. I randomly wanted it, so I bought it on Vudu. 

On 1/10/2018 at 3:39 AM, PurpleFloyd said:

That's an awesome collection!  Do the books read well to?

yes.The book of Part 1 tells how Pamela knew she was slowly losing it,and she honestly tried fighting it.The book for Part 2 tells from Jason's point of view what happened when he drowned,how he saw Pamela die,and how he tracked down Alice.The Part 6 book has the subplot about Jason's dad at the end.All the book are very nice.

3 hours ago, JF13 said:

yes.The book of Part 1 tells how Pamela knew she was slowly losing it,and she honestly tried fighting it.The book for Part 2 tells from Jason's point of view what happened when he drowned,how he saw Pamela die,and how he tracked down Alice.The Part 6 book has the subplot about Jason's dad at the end.All the book are very nice.

Wow, that sounds pretty cool.  Might try tracking them down ... are they easy / expensive to come by?

22 hours ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Wow, that sounds pretty cool.  Might try tracking them down ... are they easy / expensive to come by?

the old movie books sadly go for alot,if they're close to mint condition.If you're getting them just to read them,i'd look for one that's a bit beat up so it would be lower in price.The other books,the young adult books and Jason X books were more recent,so those go for around $30 or so.Sometimes i do see people selling the Jason X  books for alot,but if i look around for a month or two,i find them for less.

6 hours ago, JF13 said:

the old movie books sadly go for alot,if they're close to mint condition.If you're getting them just to read them,i'd look for one that's a bit beat up so it would be lower in price.The other books,the young adult books and Jason X books were more recent,so those go for around $30 or so.Sometimes i do see people selling the Jason X  books for alot,but if i look around for a month or two,i find them for less.

Cheers buddy ... I'll hit up Ebay and keep my fingers crossed!

17 hours ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Cheers buddy ... I'll hit up Ebay and keep my fingers crossed!

yup,that's where i got some of my Jason X and young adult Friday books.Always look for the lower prices,even if it takes a few months or so,it's worth it.

Finally took a pic of my Friday The 13th dvd and bluray sets.

F13 dvd bluray set.JPG

I have most of the stuff mentioned here. Still own the VHS tapes but gave away my individual dvds and the dvd box set when I bought the Blu-ray tin. Got Crystal Lake Memories and I think I still have the Jason X books laying around somewhere. All four Waxwork records sound great. Wish I had the blood filled one.

On 2/3/2018 at 7:07 AM, JF13 said:

Finally took a pic of my Friday The 13th dvd and bluray sets.

F13 dvd bluray set.JPG

I have been looking desperately for the collection on the middle-left you have here.

For now, I just watch them on YouTube. 

I have Part 1,2 5 & 6

I really wanted part 4 & 5. I got one of the double disks by accident. 

19 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I have been looking desperately for the collection on the middle-left you have here.

For now, I just watch them on YouTube. 

the only thing i don't like about the whole series in the bluray tin is that,while it has the unrated versions of Friday Parts 1 and Remake,it doesn't have the unrated version of Jason Goes to Hell.That's why i have the New Line Jason Slasher Collection on DVD,it has both the R-Rated version and the Unrated version.

1 hour ago, JF13 said:

the only thing i don't like about the whole series in the bluray tin is that,while it has the unrated versions of Friday Parts 1 and Remake,it doesn't have the unrated version of Jason Goes to Hell.That's why i have the New Line Jason Slasher Collection on DVD,it has both the R-Rated version and the Unrated version.

I'll take it!!!  :D

I've got them all on just DVD. I'm a franchise/movie collector, and it is nice to have box sets and Blu-Rays, but I had already dropped a decent amount of money buying the DVDs and they are in very acceptable quality.

I have a four pack that has the first four on it. The rest are all individual DVDs, with Freddy vs Jason being included in one of my Nightmare on Elm Street 4 packs.

Before I bought a new copy and replaced it on my shelf, I actually had bought a used copy of the theatrical cut of the remake. It was in pretty rough condition and I wanted the killer cut instead anyway so I just got a new DVD. 

i have,

From Crystal Lake to Manhattan DVD Boxset

Friday the 13th Ultimate Collection DVD Boxset (with all the deluxe edition dvds)

Part 5 and 6 on VHS

Jason Goes to Hell, Jason X and Freddy Vs Jason all on DVD seperately

His Name Was Jason on DVD

Crystal Lake Memories on Blu-Ray

2009 Reboot on DVD