Sign in to follow this  

I’m currently working towards the A PH.d in Murder trophy. Can anyone tell me if I also need to get any new kills that have been added overtime with new updates/patches?

I really hope it’s easier to play as Jason 1000 times once’s they add bots or an offline mode!

kind regards

shaun. 

You need the original 58 kills from launch.

Savini Jason, part 4 (3 base or 3 DLC), or new environmental kills (boombox, butcher knife, kitchen stove, screwdriver) are not needed.

Regarding the 1000 matches as Jason the achievement description says 'play 1000 multiplayer matches as Jason' so I don't think offline bot matches will count for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You will need all environmentals, weapon, and non-weapon kills. Part 4, part 4 kill pack, Savini, and the new environmentals will not be needed.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

If some people are to be believed you may NOT want to get all the achievements right yet. Some have reported the game locks itself.

DO NOT UNLOCK ALL OF THE ACHIEVEMENTS, but he's on the PS4, so he'll be okay.

On 14/12/2017 at 11:10 PM, YouWontKillMe said:

DO NOT UNLOCK ALL OF THE ACHIEVEMENTS, but he's on the PS4, so he'll be okay.

This is news to me, anyone info?

4 hours ago, NoFate said:

This is news to me, anyone info?

When you get what will probably be your final achievement, 1000 matches as Jason, for some reason some report the game crashes as soon as they start it up, some report it won't start up. As for PhD In murder, use the search function and you will probably find a list from a while ago. Or check trueachievements.com. @hu_soldier13 gave the best response for what is required and what isn't needed. Usually people miss environmental at specific locations like Higgins Haven barn closet, fence, graveyard fence and tombstone. As well as combat stance or slashing with all Jason's individually. I was missing that with part 8 for the longest and didn't realize.