gyaaft

Finally home

Hey everyone, so happy to be here. I'm part of the halloween steam sale crew. I'm a huge friday fan and until recently I didn't have a pc that would play this game.

Coming from someone that played the original NES game when it first came out, this game is a dream come true. Kane mocap, Savini designed kills, Manfredini's music and a dev team that is passionate about the franchise. I know people can sometimes get fixated on what is wrong with the game, but there's really so much that is right.

Anyway, hope to see you around Camp Crystal Lake!

• Thanks 1

Hello there, Welcome to the f13 forums!!! Its always great to add someone new to the campfire party. :D 

Enjoy yourself, feel free to ask me questions if you have any. 

TiffanyCox, A.K.A - Clayton

14 hours ago, gyaaft said:

Hey everyone, so happy to be here. I'm part of the halloween steam sale crew. I'm a huge friday fan and until recently I didn't have a pc that would play this game.

Coming from someone that played the original NES game when it first came out, this game is a dream come true. Kane mocap, Savini designed kills, Manfredini's music and a dev team that is passionate about the franchise. I know people can sometimes get fixated on what is wrong with the game, but there's really so much that is right.

Anyway, hope to see you around Camp Crystal Lake!

Hello and welcome to the forums I’m Chole 

Welcome to the forums!

I see you've already found the gamertag thread so, really, I just hope you have a good time here and thank you for coming along :)

Welcome to the forums Gyffat :) Hope you enjoy slaughtering those damn promiscuous counselors!