Chad face

What perks do you think are useless

Easy listening. Boat speed. Heavy sleeper. Teamwork. Tinker (at least for me, speeding up the repair doesn´t make it easier. bigger zones for clicks, or less clickzones would make sense for me.), everything sense related as there is sense spam.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Easy listening. Boat speed. Heavy sleeper. Teamwork. Tinker (at least for me, speeding up the repair doesn´t make it easier. bigger zones for clicks, or less clickzones would make sense for me.), everything sense related as there is sense spam.

Nailed it! Totally nailed it.

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

I like to use the Tinker perk when I’m playing Vanessa. If there’s no repair chars about I’ll give it a shot. I mess up about 2-3 times but I can bolt if Jason shows up if I don’t complete it. 

I’d add Grinder as well. Total waste of a perk spot.

24 minutes ago, Raskkii said:

The perk that increases your stamina when you're in range of a playing radio. What even.

Without a doubt that seems the most useless.  Unless there’s something to it I missed, it literally gives you a minor boost for standing next to a bat signal for Jason.

There are several completely useless perks, several more with limited use, and only a few that are really viable.

This is why I have suggested that rather than nerfing Jason to appease players who complain about how OP he is, keep him OP but significantly boost the perks and/or replace the useless ones with ones that are cool and useful.

Anything that isn't:

Marathon

LightFoot

Medic

Thick Skin

Sucker Punch

Swift ATK

Sensory Perks

Daddy Cop

FireCracker (rare/epic radius range is great)

Lone Wolf/NightOwl (clutch sense avoid with Jenny/AJ)

I might have missed a few, but the perks above directly impact your ability to survive, escape and fight Jason.  If a perk does not meet the criteria, it is USELESS.  Even EPIC perks outside that criteria are useless. 

Epic door barricading?  Epic Man at Arms so AJ has ONE more bat swing?  Heavy Hitter about to be nerfed. GG. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Danny said:

I like to use the Tinker perk when I’m playing Vanessa. If there’s no repair chars about I’ll give it a shot. I mess up about 2-3 times but I can bolt if Jason shows up if I don’t complete it. 

I’d add Grinder as well. Total waste of a perk spot.

Well if you are good at that minigame, faster ain´t no problem. For me means faster a disadvantage. i will mess up more.

To add to the list of bad perks, the Ranger one that increases damage as Tommy and decreases damage when a counselor. Tommy already has 10 strength and youre not for sure going to be him sooo yeah.

That fucking radio perk! Easy listening right? It is probably the stupidest perk in the game. It must have been one of the last things the devs were thinking of when talking about what perks to be in the game.

4 hours ago, ThePunkPirate said:

To add to the list of bad perks, the Ranger one that increases damage as Tommy and decreases damage when a counselor. Tommy already has 10 strength and youre not for sure going to be him sooo yeah.

this perk makes me feel like the devs were high as shit while developing the game

Tinker definitely, I have an epic on A.J. and it doesn't do a damn thing. Teamwork also has very low percentage and its useless. My sucker punch 20% works amazing though.

Anything having to do with water.  The radio stamina recharge.  The one that you do more damage IF you come back as Tommy, kinda a crapshoot.  

Tinker could be useful if you put it on a smart counselor when say Jasons at the car and others are trying to keep him busy and you gotta be quick.  But there are better perks I’d rather have equipped