15 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Nothing wrong with that strategy, thick skin is good. Maybe restful would help with stamina if you have that. Try whiff baiting outta that combat stance dance your doing, you'll rock him and it will add to your fighting style.

I have restful, but since most of the counselors are low stamina I give them all Marathon. Especially since restful is countered hard by fear.

42 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Well call me AJ Mason because my luck is trash. Always getting grabbed mid swing. 

Use chad/buggzy

20 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

You don't have Medic at all? Wow, that's awful luck. Even the crappiest version is great. Thick Skinned, even after nerfs, will at high levels mean an extra trap, an extra knife, extra window loops, it's a great perk.

It really is bad. All I get are sucky versions of the perks I already have, or the water related ones. Been trying to get that perk. 

4 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

It really is bad. All I get are sucky versions of the perks I already have, or the water related ones. Been trying to get that perk. 

I didn't that perk (poor) till like 83.....

2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Know what else will save your hide when you spawn too close to the fuse box?

Running.

Jason doesn't have Shift at that point. If he's catching you, you're doing something very, very wrong.

Yeah, no shit. Firecrackers still help, particularly when the fuse house is a small cabin with maybe one window of escape, you don’t realize that it’s the fuse house until you’re inside, and Jason immediately begins placing traps. What’s with the attitude, anyways? Why is my preference for using a fireworks perk so offensive to you? Sheesh. Mellow out. 

Medic a lot, swift attacker and sucker punch, marathon, daddy is a cop on deb and lachappa, bugzy sometimes with slugger for fast demasking.

25 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Yeah, no shit. Firecrackers still help, particularly when the fuse house is a small cabin with maybe one window of escape, you don’t realize that it’s the fuse house until you’re inside, and Jason immediately begins placing traps. What’s with the attitude, anyways? Why is my preference for using a fireworks perk so offensive to you? Sheesh. Mellow out. 

Don´t mind people who only will accept what they think is the right way to play. some get actually triggered if you choose to think different or  think outside the most effective meta. poor souls who forgot what fun is.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I have restful, but since most of the counselors are low stamina I give them all Marathon. Especially since restful is countered hard by fear.

True, high fear does screw up restful. But without it regenerate time for stamina is extremely slow, anything that helps stamina is awesome. A 10% marathon on AJ gives her a 4.4 as that perk is percentage based, that could be tthe difference in getting to a window or not. That perk really shines on Tiff as it turns her 9 into 9.9, and with restful helping to counteract her high fear problems you'll be able to stay in the game longer. Thick skin, or medic are great third options for her no doubt. Though I would go with Swift attacker if you have it and you wanna fight Jason.

With Jenny I use Medic, Swift Attacker and Sucker Punch. 

I used to use the perk that allows you to climb windows like 20% faster. Now I feel quite sluggish when I climb windows but I'll get used to it.

I also used to use the firecracker perk for some characters but then quickly realised that I often pick up enough items anyway and that leaves me no space if I used the firecracker perk.

The Chad:

Medic (rare)

Thick skin (rare) - 16% damage reduction. Occasionally allows me to tank a trap and not limp as long as I haven't taken any damage up until that point.

Sucker punch (epic) - Not sure about the values but the wrench is my new favorite weapon.

On fixers I run Thick Skin, My Dad's a Cop, and Psychic/Preparedness.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, B0bZomb1e said:

Ive ran no perks at all lately.

Its nice in an odd way.

Actually not a bad Idea.  The only time most of us ever ran no perks was when we started playing. 

Medic, Thick Skin are mandatory

swift attack or sucker punch for all characters

every other perk is either too situational or trash

54 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Medic, Thick Skin are mandatory

swift attack or sucker punch for all characters

every other perk is either too situational or trash

Thick skin is for pansies 

I use my dad is a Cop, as it makes the Cops come in 3 and half minutes instead of 5. Thicker skin so I can take more damage like stepping in traps. And the map perk, because I like to know where I am and where everything is right from the get go.

Depends on what counselor I'm playing as. Every counselor I use have epic thick skin. Also epic my dad's a cop and mostly scence avoidance perks. With strong counselors I use heavy Hitter and such. Honestly, I dont really pay attention to perks anymore, I've got probably over 100k cp, haven't rolled a perk in ages :)

Sometimes I've used preparedness and / or medic, but not lately. I probably would use epc marathon if I ever get a chance to roll one. Though it's pretty easy to escape regardless of your perks, unless your fellow counselors don't do anything, or the Jason I'm facing is really really good.

i’m an all rounder kinda person, i just set my counselor to random and play who i get.

just thought that i’d post which perks i have currently equipped for each of my counselors.

VANESSA: night owl, easy listening & thick skinned.

DEBORAH: preparedness, my dads a cop & psychic.

TIFFANY: marathon, sneaky & lone wolf.

KENNY: tinker, swift attacker & sucker punch.

JENNY: man at arms, lightfoot & preparedness.

CHAD: restful, spatial awareness & preparedness.

A.J: night owl, sneaky & medic.

BUGGZY: slugger, swift attacker & sucker punch.

ERIC: psychic, preparedness & restful.

ADAM: lone wolf, swift attacker & sucker punch.

MITCH: thick skinned, escape artist &  sneaky.

FOX: escape artist, swift attacker & man at arms.

SHELLY: preparedness, marathon & sneaky.

VICTORIA: lightfoot, sneaky & night owl.

my tip for selecting perks is to try boost their strengths as much as possible (for example using stealth perks for tiffany, a.j & deborah, offensive perks for buggzy & adam eccetera...)

with counselors like eric, i just gave him some boosted stamina (god knows how much he needs it!)

some perks imo are absolutely useless, so if it doesn’t seem that great to that character don’t equip it.

At beginning I had different perks for each characters but now I ended up using the same perks for everyone which give me a big help considering my playstyle:
MEDIC: Who has not medic?
SUCKER PUNCH: Without Sucker punch weapons have too less stun chance imho. Even weapons like pipe have too low stun chance with an epic sucker punch, I can't think of a game without this perk.
SWIFT ATTACKER: I discover this perk later since I was convinced that a faster hitting movement was quite useless but if you learn to use this perk properly it is incredibly powerful. You basically surprise Jason if you have the right timing on hitting him. It's a very valuable help on 1vs1 situations.

On 12/13/2017 at 11:05 PM, B0bZomb1e said:

Ive ran no perks at all lately.

Its nice in an odd way.

I have all the best epic perks, but I haven’t even bothered rolling for at least 8 months as I do not use any perks anymore, Jason is already a bitch , I do t want to have more of an advantage than I already have.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

I have all the best epic perks, but I haven’t even bothered rolling for at least 8 months as I do not use any perks anymore, Jason is already a bitch , I do t want to have more of an advantage than I already have.

Good post. Thanks for the laugh this morning

Jenny: Preparedness, NervesOfSteel, SwiftAttacker

Everyone else: SwiftAttacker ,NervesOfSteel, Medic or Thicc Skinned