Since the last patch, counselors now scream when Jason is near them. Now, I know Jason is underpowered, but hiding from Jason is pretty useless when AJ screams out of nowhere. Jason doesn't even see me. Can we make it so high composure counselors don't scream? It wouldn't kill the guy.

I do find it irritating that Deb is glitched to not scream when the lights are cut, but Jenny who has 10/10 composure will scream.

What you're asking isn't a huge issue and I'd support it... but there are loads of other things I'd want added or removed first.

This annoys me more as Jason than it does as a counselor. You can't properly utilize stalk when the counselors scream if you come within 100 feet of them. They don't even need to see you or look in your general direction for it to register so it's definitely broken.

1 hour ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I do find it irritating that Deb is glitched to not scream when the lights are cut, but Jenny who has 10/10 composure will scream.

What you're asking isn't a huge issue and I'd support it... but there are loads of other things I'd want added or removed first.

Yeah, just saw a another thread for this subject. Not sure how to erase threads though. Don't want Aldermach saying I'm making the forums like discord lol. 

6 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Yeah, just saw a another thread for this subject. Not sure how to erase threads though. Don't want Aldermach saying I'm making the threads like discord lol. 

This is actually a valid issue. There needs to be consistency to counselor screaming and there doesn't seem to be right now.

Not sure if there was a thread for this already or not. But it's always good to search first. You'd be surprised how many issues have multiple page threads already with plenty of good discussion. Best thing to do is add to it rather than create a thread for every thought.

6 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

This is actually a valid issue. There needs to be consistency to counselor screaming and there doesn't seem to be right now.

Not sure if there was a thread for this already or not. But it's always good to search first. You'd be surprised how many issues have multiple page threads already with plenty of good discussion. Best thing to do is add to it rather than create a thread for every thought.

The issue is that I do search a topic, but all I get is someone mentioning the topic in a different issue. It's pretty inconsistent. Or how I got a warning for doing a counselor thread on Lachappa, a few days later a "Lachappa- Useless Counselor" thread comes out. If I search "Tiffany" I have to scroll down to 5 pages just to find a thread. The counselor is mentioned in everything.