Just now, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Ok what if jason could somehow kill the police but doing so takes a while giving councelors more time to repair vehicles!?

Jason's attention is already plenty divided once the cops have been called, let alone arrive, giving the counselors a huge opening to repair the vehicles.

Usually once the call has been made, the counselors have free run of the cars. Once the cops arrrive, fixing the cars is basically already uncontested. Only a dumb Jason isn't Morphing to and patrolling that exit.

Again, you're trying to find all these other answers when there's one clear and very simple answer: Make Jason Great Again.

The instant Jason can grab counselors properly again, and can melee the shit out of a mob in front of him, all the problems you're mentioning go away. No one is gonna be waiting around dancing if Jason is actually a threat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fathom said:

Stupid question: Is the upcoming patch/content/whatever just for PC or is this going to be platform wide?

For this game, patch releases are simultaneous for all platforms, not just PC.

great another patch that does not fix the major issues just adds more content that will probably break the game even more. i have had to switch from wanting to be jason over to being counselor because the mechanics are so bad as jason it sucks for the love of god get someone who knows what there doing to fix this damn game before it dies. i am truly sorry i had faith you would turn it around this time but i have giving up now all hope is lost cant wait until last year gets released

6 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

For this game, patch releases are simultaneous for all platforms, not just PC.

but for PC need optimization

2 minutes ago, i-cold said:

but for PC need optimization

I don't understand this statement. Are you saying you want the PC version to be fixed, or you want PC to get first dibs on the patches?

3 minutes ago, i-cold said:

bad fps, bad use of hardware

Oh. So how exactly does this even relate to my original topic where I was talking about the PC as well as consoles getting patches at the same time? Because this sounds like random ranting, and as a console player I couldn't honestly care any less about PC.

Don't get me wrong, I know I'm going to love the Virtual Cabin, but I'm hoping this isn't the only new content. We are waiting a lot for just a new feature like that.

7 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

I don't understand this statement. Are you saying you want the PC version to be fixed, or you want PC to get first dibs on the patches?

He means the game needs to be optimized to use the hardware better. Back in beta and with earlier builds the game ran a lot better.

At a certain point, the released a build that doesn't seem to go over 60-70 fps on high end PCs, and with rain or sometimes for no reason at all, it'll drop to 35-40 fps. It's really strange. My CPU usage is sometimes as high as 83%.

My guess is they took a load off the GPU to fix the directx crashes that were occurring and have since stopped. But the trade off was dumping it on the CPU.

It's poorly optimized at this point. And it's a shame because it used to be much better. I can tolerate 60fps even though I used to get 90-110. But the drops below 60 are really annoying.

17 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

If your trying to be sarcastic okay... All I wanted to know is if there could possibly be a Kill Pack in upcoming DLC, yea I bought part 4's but it would be nice to come out with more then just one Jason in over a month.

I won't be buying any weapon specific kill packs unless they make it so that the Jasons can use different weapons.

Bare handed kills would work well since any jason can use them, but I'm not paying money for kills I can only use with one Jason since I like to move between them frequently.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

I won't be buying any weapon specific kill packs unless they make it so that the Jasons can use different weapons.

Bare handed kills would work well since any jason can use them, but I'm not paying money for kills I can only use with one Jason since I like to move between them frequently.

Maybe they will eventually release a bundled price for several different individual kill packs.  Either way, the Part 4 kills are pretty cool, and the throat slash is great when you are going for multiple counselors.  They are worth the extra couple bucks if you play him fairly regularly.    

2 minutes ago, TimmyJarvis said:

Maybe they will eventually release a bundled price for several different individual kill packs.  Either way, the Part 4 kills are pretty cool, and the throat slash is great when you are going for multiple counselors.  They are worth the extra couple bucks if you play him fairly regularly.    

Yeah, but I personally don't. I mainly play Part 9, Part 8, Savini, or Part 3.

26 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Yeah, but I personally don't. I mainly play Part 9, Part 8, Savini, or Part 3.

Certainly can't blame you then.  

12 hours ago, i-cold said:

Go to XBOX controller

Currently what I'm using. I can't do the default PC controls. It might be hilarious to watch but my gameplay would suck. lol I'm hoping they'll get this added at some point still.

4 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

@ShiftySamurai any word on ai bots 

Right! Hopefully, at least the demo? Virtual cabin is cool and all that, but we wanna kill some unsuspecting counselors! Can't wait for that. If the devs get that right it would help us, help them by promoting the game to our friends again. Last couple times we tried that it ended in blue screens and eventual disappointment.... I want my non playing friends to love this game too, that would hopefully bring some of them over to try again.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kitcat said:

"huge surprises" about Virtual Cabin or other content?

You'll see when it comes!

36 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Right! Hopefully, at least the demo? Virtual cabin is cool and all that, but we wanna kill some unsuspecting counselors! Can't wait for that. If the devs get that right it would help us, help them by promoting the game to our friends again. Last couple times we tried that it ended in blue screens and eventual disappointment.... I want my non playing friends to love this game too, that would hopefully bring some of them over to try again.

We will have more news, so do stay tuned. 

1 minute ago, ThomasJarvis said:

Will we ever get Slavini Jason??

I have no idea what a Slavini Jason is. 

• Haha 2