1 minute ago, doitagain said:

You’ll get the bloody skins from leveling up in the next patch I’m assuming since they mentioned new Jason skins, etc can be unlocked when they unveiled the raised level 150 cap.

This wouldn't be fair what so ever. Digital owners have to level up to receive the skins while Physical players can use them immediately. They would probably be unlocked for all digital owners right away.

2 hours ago, Jawbone said:

That doesn't sound like an item increase to me.

So we have nothing but essentially more counselor nerfs and Jason buffs this patch. Not even the most Jason sided map in the game got touched except for making it more horrible for counselors.

How were counselor’s nerfed last patch? And Jason didn’t really receive any buffs last patch either. There are some actual fixes in here that were needed for quite some time. I’m a little bummed there’s no mention of the hit detection, window hopping invincibility, door/window destruction interaction,  Jason lock up bug  due to interactions, grab kills initiating but not actually killing the counselor, etc.

I'm still excited though for whatever additions come our way and what has yet to be announced.  

• Thanks 1

" Increased the minimum distance that the fuse can spawn from the phone box "

i'm a bit confused by the wording of this one, what does this mean exactly?

also, will this patch fix any of these issues:

people joining a server for a millisecond then immediately being disconnected

the issue with muting people not working correctly in lobbies

people sometimes not being able to use their mics while in a party on the main menu

2 hours ago, Mozzie said:

all good stuff.

Uh oh.

That is a significant change. A possible game changer, especially for a Part 2 Jason.

8 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

How were counselor’s nerfed last patch? And Jason didn’t really receive any buffs last patch either. There are some actual fixes in here that were needed for quite some time. I’m a little bummed there’s no mention of the hit detection, window hopping invincibility, door/window destruction interaction,  Jason lock up bug  due to interactions, grab kills initiating but not actually killing the counselor, etc.

I'm still excited though for whatever additions come our way and what has yet to be announced.  

Pretty much all changes to counselors are usually nerfs aside from glitch fixes. Luck changes, trap changes, perk changes, etc.

I would be excited as well but the Jarvis map is just awful design and for some reason they seem to like it. The new characters are just slight variations on counselors we already have and due to the way stat break points work it doesn't make much of a difference. The new Jason skins get old fast due to the limited changes between them. 

The trap skating on car doors was something that we’ve been waiting for, for a long time. Incredibly annoying to see people glide over them because of the animation. Now I can actually go back to utizling that trapping tactic because it will work. 

15 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

This wouldn't be fair what so ever. Digital owners have to level up to receive the skins while Physical players can use them immediately. They would probably be unlocked for all digital owners right away.

I’m just posting from the information we have to go off of. This game doesn’t have a track record of being “fair” btw. Just try not to get your hopes up so you’re not disappointed.

10 minutes ago, Jawbone said:

Pretty much all changes to counselors are usually nerfs aside from glitch fixes. Luck changes, trap changes, perk changes, etc.

I agree, having parts show up on the map and Tommy getting a Med/Knife were HUGE nerfs to the counselors.

• Haha 3

What about when the police arrive they only stay for 1:30 sec then leave forcing councelors to find a different route??

or "Stalk" to come at the beginning of the match?

Will we be able to get the clothing the backers got soon and the people with physical copies also. I’ve always wanted to have the backers clothing and it’s better than the physical copy’s clothing so plz can we get both or the backer’s clothing 

50 minutes ago, R.J MacReady said:

I agree, having parts show up on the map and Tommy getting a Med/Knife were HUGE nerfs to the counselors.

Yes its pretty sad when the developers have to come out and add a mechanic because trolling is so prevalent and the game completion rate is so dismal.

Calling Tommy a counselor, I'm dying right tbh. Nothing more heroic than the titular survivor of the series coming into the map half cocked and crying he has to get out of there immediately while only bringing a single shell with his shotgun.  Good thing he always.... oh wait Jason can completely stop his arrival never mind.

Why change something as pointless as stepping over traps to get in the car? Do you not lift your legs to get into your own car? This is close to as stupid of a change as the window prompt.

Should have added something useful like a gas cap indicator so Jason can tell if it has been filled already.

Some good fixes overall but it still scares me that Gun/Ill are going to keep making willy nilly changes which are blatantly stupid and nobody wants or even asked for.

Imo new content can fuck off completely until you fix the stuff that is game breaking. It may be time to start reallocating your resources to get this shit done.

Ex. Hit detection for everybody, non-interaction for everybody, sweater doing nothing, rain causing up to 80% fps drop, random fatal errors, voice chat not working in parties,  counselor cameras getting locked in one direction, flying counselors, 100% achievement issue, invincible counselors & windows, Jason Combat stance, screwy trap placement distances, J6 and Savini weapons getting stuck every other hit, grab cone increase, invisible counselors, Jason randomly teleporting to another area of the map when he performs a grab kill etc etc..

I could go on but I know it will fall on deaf ears.. Err.. Eyes..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

What about when the police arrive they only stay for 1:30 sec then leave forcing councelors to find a different route??

or "Stalk" to come at the beginning of the match?

It's so easy for any half decent Jason to stop the cops from being called at all...People want the cops to bail after 1:30?

If you played against good Jason players on a regular basis, you'd see why that's a terrible idea. You spend a bunch of the round waiting for a good chance to call the cops, then they leave if you don't get there fast enough? Doesn't make sense.

Again though, I agree with swapping Sense and Stalk. I don't like the idea of "passive" Stalk though. It defeats the purpose of it being an ability. If that's how people want it, just get rid of chase music all together...

4 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Repair Part Icons are no longer able to appear beneath the default Map Location Icons

What does this mean? Are you saying that if a part was pick up and dropped back down in the same location it won't appear on the map unless it is moved from the location?

10 hours ago, Archgamer said:

What does this mean? Are you saying that if a part was pick up and dropped back down in the same location it won't appear on the map unless it is moved from the location?

No. He's saying, originally, if a repair part was dropped in a place that had an icon on the map, the repair part icon would sometimes disappear under that map icon. It will not do that anymore. You should now be able to see it no matter what.

34 minutes ago, Jawbone said:

Yes its pretty sad when the developers have to come out and add a mechanic because trolling is so prevalent and the game completion rate is so dismal.

Calling Tommy a counselor, I'm dying right tbh. Nothing more heroic than the titular survivor of the series coming into the map half cocked and crying he has to get out of there immediately while only bringing a single shell with his shotgun.  Good thing he always.... oh wait Jason can completely stop his arrival never mind.

Trolling huh? That's funny, I never had an issue with people doing that. If anything I participated as when I had the propeller or keys I didn't want people stealing the car/boat if I decide to install them. So....Drop then where only I know where it's at, pick them up when vehicle was completed.....usually by me. Twas a viable and good strategy until the whiners ruined it.

Knew it, knew you would try to straw man by claiming Tommy wasn't a counselor, fine....whatever, "hero character." He plays like a counselor,  has stats like a counselor,  helps the counselors so he's a f**kin counselor.

As far as his changes go, I agree that he needed them. But huge LOL at "Jason can completely stop his arrival" Not when he doesn't know which house is the TJ house in addition to the other objectives he has to guard.

1 minute ago, R.J MacReady said:

Trolling huh? That's funny, I never had an issue with people doing that. If anything I participated as when I had the propeller or keys I didn't want people stealing the car/boat if I decide to install them. So....Drop then where only I know where it's at, pick them up when vehicle was completed.....usually by me. Twas a viable and good strategy until the whiners ruined it.

Knew it, knew you would try to straw man by claiming Tommy wasn't a counselor, fine....whatever, "hero character." He plays like a counselor,  has stats like a counselor,  helps the counselors so he's a f**kin counselor.

As far as his changes go, I agree that he needed them. But huge LOL at "Jason can completely stop his arrival" Not when he doesn't know which house is the TJ house in addition to the other objectives he has to guard.

The bold part is irony at its finest.

He isn't a counselor though so you can't claim its a counselor buff. He got a hero buff but still its not impossible to completely exclude him from the game. If you morph to the closest generator to the phonebox at the beginning of a match there is a 1/3 chance its the radio since there are only 3 gens per map. Not the worst odds in the game to completely negate a hero character from showing up.

Hoping those "surprises" include a new game mode because multiplayer is garbage. I can't see myself playing multiplayer again until they address the balance issues.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lol, call it what you want, I always saved people when my vehicle was fixed as opposed to some jackass taking the car/boat that me and my friends repair and either leaving with it by themselves or destroying it. So I guess the solution now is to let everyone know where the parts are so it's easier for the actual trolls to do that.

Morph to a power box at start? Stupid, stupid thing to do. Good way to have the cops called in the first 5 mins.

• Like 1