Heres one of the best gameplays we have had in friday the 13th game on ps4. Here, I give away Pamela tape, plus call the police plus get a Jason Kill. Hope you Enjoy.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, JAYBONEJBNE__1 said:

Heres one of the best gameplays we have had in friday the 13th game on ps4. Here, I give away Pamela tape, plus call the police plus get a Jason Kill. Hope you Enjoy.

It was good but I have played better match’s 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You've given away a pamela tape plus a jason kill? Pretty epic...and absolutely  have had great gameplay (3 jason kills in a row) quickplay matches. Not scripted. Thanks for viewing!!

1 hour ago, JAYBONEJBNE__1 said:

You've given away a pamela tape plus a jason kill? Pretty epic...and absolutely  have had great gameplay (3 jason kills in a row) quickplay matches. Not scripted. Thanks for viewing!!

I have 5 Jason kills in a row I play quick play but in a party with 2/3 of my friends that play this game and I don’t give tapes away because I need 3 more to have all

• Like 1

Awesome!!!--same here, we have our kill squad..we were def on a roll...had those 3 then ended up bluescreening...was horrid...well post up your epic gameplay within a game....im sure you have tons as do i....id love to see it...heres one for you, Tommy tape giveaway....also theres the beastmode one.....

2 hours ago, JAYBONEJBNE__1 said:

Awesome!!!--same here, we have our kill squad..we were def on a roll...had those 3 then ended up bluescreening...was horrid...well post up your epic gameplay within a game....im sure you have tons as do i....id love to see it...heres one for you, Tommy tape giveaway....also theres the beastmode one.....

If your talking about me I don’t post on yt but I’ll give you an idea about my favourite one every one was Eric (besides me I was Tiffany)  they all died in the first 5 min it we just me and I juked Jason the rest of the game and I survived 

7 hours ago, JAYBONEJBNE__1 said:

Awesome!!!Great job!!! My"Beast mode video is 11 minutes too. Where do you post at? I'd love to watch yer footage.

I don’t post on anything 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I win!

rooster-planet-earth-daniel-janda.jpg

That's what you think, my friend.  B)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

rooster-planet-earth-daniel-janda.jpg

That's what you think, my friend.  B)

I concede.

• Like 1

Most definitely is, but thats why i Pay it Forward by giving away pamela tapes....lol nothing wrong with tooting one own horn every once in awhile!!!--im NOT a private match "Farming F@ck" .....lol

On 12/18/2017 at 12:57 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Thank you, @Truth. It's nice to be appreciated.

Ha! I get it!

I forgot about that thread lol