Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Heres one of the best gameplays we have had in friday the 13th game on ps4. Here, I give away Pamela tape, plus call the police plus get a Jason Kill. Hope you Enjoy.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, JAYBONEJBNE__1 said:

Heres one of the best gameplays we have had in friday the 13th game on ps4. Here, I give away Pamela tape, plus call the police plus get a Jason Kill. Hope you Enjoy.

 

It was good but I have played better match’s 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've given away a pamela tape plus a jason kill? Pretty epic...and absolutely  have had great gameplay (3 jason kills in a row) quickplay matches. Not scripted. Thanks for viewing!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JAYBONEJBNE__1 said:

You've given away a pamela tape plus a jason kill? Pretty epic...and absolutely  have had great gameplay (3 jason kills in a row) quickplay matches. Not scripted. Thanks for viewing!!

I have 5 Jason kills in a row I play quick play but in a party with 2/3 of my friends that play this game and I don’t give tapes away because I need 3 more to have all

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome!!!--same here, we have our kill squad..we were def on a roll...had those 3 then ended up bluescreening...was horrid...well post up your epic gameplay within a game....im sure you have tons as do i....id love to see it...heres one for you, Tommy tape giveaway....also theres the beastmode one.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JAYBONEJBNE__1 said:

Awesome!!!--same here, we have our kill squad..we were def on a roll...had those 3 then ended up bluescreening...was horrid...well post up your epic gameplay within a game....im sure you have tons as do i....id love to see it...heres one for you, Tommy tape giveaway....also theres the beastmode one.....

 

If your talking about me I don’t post on yt but I’ll give you an idea about my favourite one every one was Eric (besides me I was Tiffany)  they all died in the first 5 min it we just me and I juked Jason the rest of the game and I survived 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JAYBONEJBNE__1 said:

Awesome!!!Great job!!! My"Beast mode video is 11 minutes too. Where do you post at? I'd love to watch yer footage.

I don’t post on anything 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I win!

rooster-planet-earth-daniel-janda.jpg

That's what you think, my friend.  B)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

rooster-planet-earth-daniel-janda.jpg

That's what you think, my friend.  B)

I concede.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most definitely is, but thats why i Pay it Forward by giving away pamela tapes....lol nothing wrong with tooting one own horn every once in awhile!!!--im NOT a private match "Farming F@ck" .....lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2017 at 12:57 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Thank you, @Truth. It's nice to be appreciated.

Ha! I get it!

I forgot about that thread lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×