Jump to content
BeepBeepRichie

What is the most annoying things that people do in the game?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

They should also increase chances of spawning as Tommy when using the Potent Ranger perk. It's way too situational as it is now...

I dig that. I've always felt that increased likelihood of respawning as Tommy should be a reward.

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

Did I actually respond to the idea? Or just your time in the game?

If I was opposed to that idea, then I need to GTFO lol

For your daily reading pleasure:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/10831-escapees-should-have-first-chance-at-coming-back-as-jarvis/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Counselors that spend 5-10 minutes at the exit emote taunting Jason while 90% of the lobby is waiting for the game to end. It's not funny, and we don't think you're skilled. It's just annoying af and rude to be honest. 

-Players that blare loud, purposely annoying music into their mic/ players that still think racial/homophobic remarks from 1995 are funny.

-Jason helpers

-Players that purposely hold on to key items without helping

Typing this out I've come to realize there aren't many troll-ish Jason players. Or maybe there just aren't many ways TO troll with Jason. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

Typing this out I've come to realize there aren't many troll-ish Jason players. Or maybe there just aren't many ways TO troll with Jason. 

Only thing I've come up with is spamming combat stance over their limp body. Not very effective though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- Not strictly kid players on the basis of being kids, but the ones that will basically narrate the entire game without ever stopping or try to make more "adult" jokes in an obvious attempt to seem "cool"

- People who don't use a Push-to-Talk and leave their mic constantly on Broadcast

- People who play like a big team player and then intentionally run people over with the car once they've had help fixing it

- People who talk a lot of smack but quit the second you catch them

- People who quit mid-kill animation

- Armed counselors who don't try to save a grabbed counselor

- People who do joke bits over mic the whole match but don't bother to vary their material so it's literally just the same punchline over and over again

 

I dunno, probably other things too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vanessa’s running the medic perk with 3 spray’s, that kite you through houses around the map for 7 minutes (when they have other means of escape) and then act like it takes some large amount of skill to do so. I just went off on one. Its not hard, with Vanessa you SHOULD be able to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Players that abuse the broken combat system, and call it “Skill”, players killing newbie Jason's, Jason teaming, teammates that waste pocket knifes on Jason, not even two minuets in etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2017 at 9:25 PM, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

1. Whenever people think it's a GREAT idea to step into Jason's traps when he's right behind them

2. Whenever someone f*cks around by driving in circles (boat) and you're in the middle of Crystal Lake and Jason kills the both of you (Especially if you're Deb/LaChappa facing Part 7/8)

I know right lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to back separate sessions with a  counselor 20 minute hiding is the one that makes me close application more then anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last couple of people who run around all the way until the 20 minute mark trying out glitches and swinging weapons at trees, the air and each other instead of going through the police exit and wasting everyone's time.  That seems like the most common annoying thing that happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TheRustedBlade said:

I know right lol.

hheheheheehehh

You know what else grinds my gears?

Whenever a team of cooperated %&$@*$@*&$(*&%$3 (censored because @Cokeyskunk) kill you without instinct or a noob Kenny/Chad starts the car and drives without letting you in.

Oh and, don't forget playing as Brandon/Vanessa and getting chased even though the other 6 counselors are white counselors and they're right in front of you to protect you, but the Jason players goes after YOU instead, even though the others are knocking Jason on the ground, regardless of the stuns he still chases you for no reason.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are all things, that are annoying me but one thing happening in the past time is really getting on my nerves: Every host chooses Packanack small. It is so annoying to play always on the same map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

hheheheheehehh

You know what else grinds my gears?

Whenever a team of cooperated %&$@*$@*&$(*&%$3 (censored because @Cokeyskunk) kill you without instinct or a noob Kenny/Chad starts the car and drives without letting you in.

Oh and, don't forget playing as Brandon/Vanessa and getting chased even though the other 6 counselors are white counselors and they're right in front of you to protect you, but the Jason players goes after YOU instead, even though the others are knocking Jason on the ground, regardless of the stuns he still chases you for no reason.

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ninjafan said:

These are all things, that are annoying me but one thing happening in the past time is really getting on my nerves: Every host chooses Packanack small. It is so annoying to play always on the same map.

Exactly... counselors want it easy because every car part is close to each other. I swear every host I play with is a counselor main. I one time got a car fixed within a minute and a half with a Chad’s help. When you’re Jason, especially a -Traps Jason, it’s a disaster. I felt sorry for that Jason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about people that pick up your weapon after you drop it to set a Jason trap? 

I literally just had a Debra purposely waste her shotgun round just so she could pick up my baseball bat while I was placing a trap. 

This is one of the most frustratingly stupid things I've ever seen someone do, but it's hardly the only time this has happened. I hope I'm never in an actual survival situation with these people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Myself, for the following reasons:

1: In my love for spoilers of this game, meeting my streamer heroes and trying too hard to fit in and impress them by bad jokes, bragging during kills and reason # 2. This only made me look like an ass to them and others.

2: projecting emotional pain from a bad day into a game, amplifying it from the clunky mechanics of the game. This has caused me to lose friends more than anything in this game, including pissing off some of my heroes mentioned earlier. Apologies to those out there I have upset.

Other reasons: 

1: Clunky mechanics of the game. The biggest frustrating change to the game was Jason's grab. Not being able to do a quick grab on someone is frustrating as hell when a counselor does the old "jog jog sprint! STUN! jog jog jog" combo followed by looping. 

2: Hackers/exploiters, enough said.

3: Anything I can't think of at the time of this posting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:25 AM, Treymaker said:

Vanessa’s running the medic perk with 3 spray’s, that kite you through houses around the map for 7 minutes (when they have other means of escape) and then act like it takes some large amount of skill to do so. I just went off on one. Its not hard, with Vanessa you SHOULD be able to do that.

Definitely this. 

But besides that , People that Insult you. That can really ruin your day sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2018 at 8:25 PM, Treymaker said:

Vanessa’s running the medic perk with 3 spray’s, that kite you through houses around the map for 7 minutes (when they have other means of escape) and then act like it takes some large amount of skill to do so. I just went off on one. Its not hard, with Vanessa you SHOULD be able to do that.

How about parties of high level players with Thick Skin, Hypochondriac and Medic Perks that host lobbies just to troll Jason in groups of 3 or more? There is literally no skill required here. They just hoard all the baseball bats, med sprays and pocket knives amongst each other, then tank traps and swarm-stun Jason while dancing the whole time.

But they're high level players so I guess this is just how the game is meant to be played...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, it's the players that are the last ones left, the vehicles are all gone, they don't have a fuse, so they just run and/or beat up on Jason for 10 minutes trying to survive. Don't get me wrong, I know it's sort of the purpose, but I'm also aware there are several other players bored watching this and want to get the next game going. If I'm the last one left and in this situation, I just let Jason kill me. I can't kill him once he's found me, it's pretty impossible for him to not know where you're at the rest of the game, and even if I had a fuse, if he's even a somewhat mediocre player, he's not gonna let me make that phone call.

So rather than quit, just die gracefully, and try to be cool to other players in the game.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played a match earlier. It was a Roy Jason. He got demasked and I was next to Tommy, playing as Fox. I saw the player'a mic lighting up often and hears him talk to someone in the room qith him. I told him I was going to go grab the sweater. I had a bat and dropped hin off a machete. 

The setting is Packanack small. I get the sweater below main road, the two seater is all the way up north by the boat house. He goes all the way up to the car. I am yelling at the kid that I have the sweater and we can finish him off. Jason(or Roy) chases me all the way up north. I meet up with Tommy and another player as they are trying to fix the car. I ask Tommy if he is ready. I repeat the question 3 times while hearing him talk. No reply. He is next to me by the car. I stun with the sweater, hit Jason with the bat, Tommy runs away with me berating him to hit the A button. Of course, easy kill ruined by some dumb kid that ended up dying anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I played a match earlier. It was a Roy Jason. He got demasked and I was next to Tommy, playing as Fox. I saw the player'a mic lighting up often and hears him talk to someone in the room qith him. I told him I was going to go grab the sweater. I had a bat and dropped hin off a machete. 

The setting is Packanack small. I get the sweater below main road, the two seater is all the way up north by the boat house. He goes all the way up to the car. I am yelling at the kid that I have the sweater and we can finish him off. Jason(or Roy) chases me all the way up north. I meet up with Tommy and another player as they are trying to fix the car. I ask Tommy if he is ready. I repeat the question 3 times while hearing him talk. No reply. He is next to me by the car. I stun with the sweater, hit Jason with the bat, Tommy runs away with me berating him to hit the A button. Of course, easy kill ruined by some dumb kid that ended up dying anyway.

Sadly you have to accept that other players are free to play how they want.  I play every game with intentions of Killing Jason, so I come across this often enough.  Ether the player 1) a n00d that doesn't understand anything, 2) think it's a better option to go for an escape, despite killing Jason saves everyone , Tommy is needed for the kill, and wasting time decreases the chances of success. 3) doesn't want to be told what to do and will do anything else just to spite you.  4) is simply a troll.  

I'm in debate with myself what is the more effective route in solo QP, be Sweater or Tommy.  With Sweater girl, proper use of the sweater is crucial and you have control of it, as long as you stay alive you're guaranteed to be sweater girl (assuming someone else doesn't grab it first), but the Tommy can be an X-Factor.   Being Tommy allows you to pick or find several candidates for sweater that are willing to go along and listen, but you have to die (or escape, which isn't likely unless the Jason is just bad) early, you're not always guaranteed Tommy, and an inexperienced Sweater girl may use it at a unappropriated time.  Dying early isn't so bad since you can just Kamakazi Jason for the mask, but not getting Tommy sucks.  If I'm Tommy and I don't know the sweater girl player, I'll tell him/her to only use the sweater when I say so.  Even with this, I've had the sweater used during Jason's stun :angry:, and not every time will the game allow the next stun to cause a kneel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fly into a rage and fire a 5 minute,long stream of profanities at the screen every time I walk through an unlocked door and step directly into a trap some genius IQ Mensa member placed.

Please please please please please LOCK the door if you intend to trap it.  Jason almost NEVER turns the knob and walks in.  ESPECIALLY when the house is clearly empty of counselors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DeadMilkman1975 said:

I fly into a rage and fire a 5 minute,long stream of profanities at the screen every time I walk through an unlocked door and step directly into a trap some genius IQ Mensa member placed.

Please please please please please LOCK the door if you intend to trap it.  Jason almost NEVER turns the knob and walks in.  ESPECIALLY when the house is clearly empty of counselors.

I've had this happen a few times these past few weeks. Would usually have been a death sentence for my AJ previously but I've actually limped halfway across the map to a med spray thanks to the Jasons being as bad or worse than the counselors recently. People seem to like trapping the NW house at Crystal Lake especially for some reason and that's particularly problematic for me since that section of the map is frequently ground zero for both car parts and the phone. Pretty irritating when you make a clean getaway from calling the cops or fixing a car only to run right into some idiot's trap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got several:

1) When a non-repair counselor insists on installing parts (especially the fuse and propeller) when a repair counselor is right next to them.

2) Loud-as-shit counselors running to your cabin and bringing Jason with them.

3) Counselors following you around everywhere you go but running away as soon as Jason shows up and starts attacking you.

4) Someone wasting a flare or shotgun by shooting Jason when he's clearly still stunned.

5) Getting the car stuck in some God-awful position where it can't be freed and is now utterly useless..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...