BeepBeepRichie

What is the most annoying things that people do in the game?

13 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

That sounds like a guy who was just pissed that he died at the end. I take rants lile that as compliments.

oh yeah, I agree and laughed actually, proceeded to mute him. Thinking about it, that guy was the first to die, he fell for my chase to the cabin, me break the windows and then "pretend" to morph away.. just sat there with Stalk outside the window. LOVE the part 9 stalk, I WISH I got it earlier.

On 12/11/2017 at 9:15 PM, BeepBeepRichie said:

I have two huge pet peeves:
1. When someone takes the fuse and just carries it around for half the round until they finally die or escape. Then we have to call 10 minutes into the match when we could've called 5 minutes in. Asking on the mic for whoever has it to drop it doesn't work, I've tried it on multiple occasions. The fuse is always around the area it is found, so if you know you're gonna leave that area then drop it.
2. When Tommy hasn't been called and people walk right past the cabin with the radio, despite the fact that almost everyone is dead and Jason isn't even on them.

What annoys you guys the most?

Leave soon as the game starts. It's getting to epidemic levels at times. Aside from that, not communicating and not even bothering to at the very least try to take parts to the car if they're right there in the cabin with it.

Definitely the host quitting when they get killed. It's a frequent problem. Those little bitches ruin the game for everyone. It's happened to me 4 times so far this morning 😠

This should be fixed by now given how long the game has been out but I guess it's never been a priority.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DrLeatherface said:

Definitely the host quitting when they get killed. It's a frequent problem. Those little bitches ruin the game for everyone. It's happened to me 4 times so far this morning 😠

This should be fixed by now given how long the game has been out but I guess it's never been a priority.

This is BY FAR the biggest issue in the game right now.  Hosts quitting mid-game when they killed should equal an immediate temporary ban.  It's the most selfish thing that someone can do and that's saying alot given how selfish most of this playerbase is.

I’ve been playing for about an hour and a half this morning on Xbox.  Here’s the summary:

Game One:  Connection timed out

Game Two:  Host quits after a min

Game Three:  Full game (but I died early)

Game Four:  Host (Jason) quits after cops called

Game Five:  Jason quits early

Game Six:  Host quits after getting killed

Game Seven:  Jason quits when car escapes

Game Eight:  Jason quits after cops called

Game Nine:  Connection Times out

Game Ten:  Full Game

2 out of 10 games were full games.  That’s absolutely unacceptable.  Yet they are spending time adding Shelly to the game instead of fixing Host migration and addressing Jason rage quitters.

• Thanks 1

On 12/11/2017 at 9:15 PM, BeepBeepRichie said:

I have two huge pet peeves:
1. When someone takes the fuse and just carries it around for half the round until they finally die or escape. Then we have to call 10 minutes into the match when we could've called 5 minutes in. Asking on the mic for whoever has it to drop it doesn't work, I've tried it on multiple occasions. The fuse is always around the area it is found, so if you know you're gonna leave that area then drop it.
2. When Tommy hasn't been called and people walk right past the cabin with the radio, despite the fact that almost everyone is dead and Jason isn't even on them.

What annoys you guys the most?

Definitely

1. When Other PLAYERS, just carry items around [Hoarder mentality in general].

2. I'VE seen people go in the cabin with the Radio and not even call Tommy, [I'm not talking about level 1 players either, Level 40-60's, You know GFD Well they know how to use the radio too.]

3. People who follow me around or RUN right to me, [GTF Away from me, Invading my bubble CLOSE Talker]

1 hour ago, Erik13E said:

Definitely

1. When Other PLAYERS, just carry items around [Hoarder mentality in general].

2. I'VE seen people go in the cabin with the Radio and not even call Tommy, [I'm not talking about level 1 players either, Level 40-60's, You know GFD Well they know how to use the radio too.]

3. People who follow me around or RUN right to me, [GTF Away from me, Invading my bubble CLOSE Talker]

I will stand in one spot for a while to make them think I am afk to get them to leave if I don't want to be followed.

2 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

I will stand in one spot for a while to make them think I am afk to get them to leave if I don't want to be followed.

Haha, HELL YES!

1 hour ago, daveliam said:

I’ve been playing for about an hour and a half this morning on Xbox.  Here’s the summary:

Game One:  Connection timed out

Game Two:  Host quits after a min

Game Three:  Full game (but I died early)

Game Four:  Host (Jason) quits after cops called

Game Five:  Jason quits early

Game Six:  Host quits after getting killed

Game Seven:  Jason quits when car escapes

Game Eight:  Jason quits after cops called

Game Nine:  Connection Times out

Game Ten:  Full Game

2 out of 10 games were full games.  That’s absolutely unacceptable.  Yet they are spending time adding Shelly to the game instead of fixing Host migration and addressing Jason rage quitters.

"Instead of"...lol

Dedicated servers take time. It's not magic. They're working on it. Have patience. They're not ignoring the issue. It's just not an issue that can be solved overnight. Or even over a hundred nights. 

And there's a separate team working on DLC. They're not giving us Shelly "instead of" dedicated servers. That's comparing apples to oranges. They're just giving us Shelly first because Shelly was easier to finish. 

9 minutes ago, Brevator said:

"Instead of"...lol

Dedicated servers take time. It's not magic. They're working on it. Have patience. They're not ignoring the issue. It's just not an issue that can be solved overnight. Or even over a hundred nights. 

And there's a separate team working on DLC. They're not giving us Shelly "instead of" dedicated servers. That's comparing apples to oranges. They're just giving us Shelly first because Shelly was easier to finish. 

This game did not just come out.  These issues have existed since it dropped over 6 months ago.  If your game is broken, instead of hiring a "separate team" to work on DLC, allocate those resources towards fixing what's breaking your game.  We've gotten two useless costume packs and an emoji pack from DLC when that time/effort could have worked towards fixing the server issues.  This is a small team.  Their funds came through kickstarter.  This isn't a AAA game with a huge budget.  They made the conscious decision to take the funds that they received via kickstarter and put them towards the DLC when the game is still broken.  I have been patient.  But the fact that they are working on non-essential projects when the game doesn't work 80% of the time is baffling to me.  Just a terrible decision from a business standpoint.

I understand the need to keep new content coming.  I get that.  But priorities need to happen to get the game actually WORKING instead of giving us multiple costume packs, an emoji pack (which is utterly stupid), THREE new counselors (not one, three), a new Jason, new kills, and a new map.  That's a ton of time and effort on DLC and I can't get through a full match 80% of the time.  What good is all of this DLC if the game is broken enough that I can't access it more times than not?

12 hours ago, daveliam said:

Jason rage quitters. Hmm. I guess we'll just ignore the counselor ones. Oh that's right, counselor players can quit the game because it isn't "fair" and they just didn't have a "chance" but if you get Jason, better stay put for all the bullshit. And people wonder why the game is in such a shit state.

Most annoying thing is useless counselors. People who speed loot, leave all doors wide open, hunting down a pocket knife even though it does nothing but prolong their worthless life for a few extra seconds...you know, like most people who play.

It's annoying to be a counselor while playing with these do-nothings because you have to do all the legwork yourself, and it's equally annoying to play as Jason against them because it's mind numbingly easy to kill them.

People need to learn how to work with other counselors and get shit done. The difference between playing with a competent group and playing Quickplay is pretty much night and day. It shouldn't be THAT bad.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dmack621 said:

Jason rage quitters. Hmm. I guess we'll just ignore the counselor ones. Oh that's right, counselor players can quit the game because it isn't "fair" and they just didn't have a "chance" but if you get Jason, better stay put for all the bullshit. And people wonder why the game is in such a shit state.

Don’t get me wrong, I hate counselor quitters too.  And there’s a problem now with each match starting and immediately 2-3 counselors quit.  But the difference for me is this:  it takes many counselors quitting to ruin the experience for everyone else but if Jason quits, the match ends immediately for everyone.  I’ve played some really enjoyable short matches where it’s only me and one or two other counselors.  I usually die, but at least I get to play.  But once Jason goes, it ends for everyone.  So, yeah, when you get Jason, I think you have an obligation to play through the whole match.  Unless it’s a group that’s exploiting, its poor form to quit just because you aren’t doing well.  I also think that you have an obligation to see matches through if you are host.  

On 2017-12-12 at 3:48 PM, lazerus_86 said:

6)The person who can't speak a word of English in the U.S. lobbies. (I know sometimes it can't be helped, but it is still heavily annoying imo)

There is no usch thing as an U.S. lobby (at least on PS4).

I would love an european lobby with good ping.

1. When people are running around with parts like a chicken with their head cut off. 

2. When you help another counselor escape from Jason's grab but then they leave you to die if you get grabbed. 

3. When you sneak around trying to get stuff done, and the loudest counselor stomps their way over towards you with Jason close behind. 

• Like 1

people who quit when killed

people that don't pick up car parts and drop them

people that quick search cabins

people that intentionally lock car items in buildings you cannot gt into once the door is locked from the inside

people that follow you as characters that have cement on there feet they are that loud

people that drive the boat off without letting anyone in it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, daveliam said:

Don’t get me wrong, I hate counselor quitters too.  And there’s a problem now with each match starting and immediately 2-3 counselors quit.  But the difference for me is this:  it takes many counselors quitting to ruin the experience for everyone else but if Jason quits, the match ends immediately for everyone.  I’ve played some really enjoyable short matches where it’s only me and one or two other counselors.  I usually die, but at least I get to play.  But once Jason goes, it ends for everyone.  So, yeah, when you get Jason, I think you have an obligation to play through the whole match.  Unless it’s a group that’s exploiting, its poor form to quit just because you aren’t doing well.  I also think that you have an obligation to see matches through if you are host.  

This is very true. Jason or host quits, game is done with for all.

Though, there are circumstances where it is justified. For instance, the ONLY time I leave as Jason is when glitched out in quick play. I mean the full glitch where you can't move, use abilities or anything at all. You certainly can't rely on, or most times even ask for anyone to hit you to unglitch you in QP. At that point, you can't even play the game so there really is no point to staying. Of course, I do TRY to get people to unstick me before I'd leave, but 9/10 times that's not gonna happen.

• Like 1

Host quitting is probably the most annoying thing for me, like it's annoying when it happens at the start but it is REALLY annoying when you are like 10mins into a match, really getting into it, just survived being chased by Jason & your adrenaline is going up then suddenly you get kicked cause the host left....

Also it annoys me when people don't use the counsellors for how they are designed to be used, was with a Tiffany at the car (i was AJ), she had the gas, i said "want me to do that gas & you can cover me cause i'm AJ?" she looked at me for 5seconds then proceeded to try to fill the tank herself & got herself killed, then Jason covered the gas section of the car with traps around it lol

• Like 2

On 12/18/2017 at 3:32 PM, Jordz_24 said:

Host quitting is probably the most annoying thing for me, like it's annoying when it happens at the start but it is REALLY annoying when you are like 10mins into a match, really getting into it, just survived being chased by Jason & your adrenaline is going up then suddenly you get kicked cause the host left....

Also it annoys me when people don't use the counsellors for how they are designed to be used, was with a Tiffany at the car (i was AJ), she had the gas, i said "want me to do that gas & you can cover me cause i'm AJ?" she looked at me for 5seconds then proceeded to try to fill the tank herself & got herself killed, then Jason covered the gas section of the car with traps around it lol

Just so you're aware (because I have made parties and gone into QP) not every time the host quits is it a rage. Sometimes, if the host has invited someone to the lobby and they join but fail to join, and then try to rejoin it will blue screen the host which in turn crashes the game. This is on PS4 idk about other platforms.

But I have had it where I had a good game going as either a counselor or Jason and someone I'd invited 15 minutes ago decides to finally join, and they don't connect. Then they try and rejoin and it crashes my game. Luckily at least my party knows what happened, but I'm sure the randoms we got had no idea other than "host must've quit."