BeepBeepRichie

What is the most annoying things that people do in the game?

I have two huge pet peeves:
1. When someone takes the fuse and just carries it around for half the round until they finally die or escape. Then we have to call 10 minutes into the match when we could've called 5 minutes in. Asking on the mic for whoever has it to drop it doesn't work, I've tried it on multiple occasions. The fuse is always around the area it is found, so if you know you're gonna leave that area then drop it.
2. When Tommy hasn't been called and people walk right past the cabin with the radio, despite the fact that almost everyone is dead and Jason isn't even on them.

What annoys you guys the most?

• Like 2

Pretty much the same but also

1- When Jarvis comes gets in a car and goes without helping anyone

2- When you find and fix phone and call the police people still run around and wait for a car to be repaired.

• Like 1

1. Whenever people think it's a GREAT idea to step into Jason's traps when he's right behind them

2. Whenever someone f*cks around by driving in circles (boat) and you're in the middle of Crystal Lake and Jason kills the both of you (Especially if you're Deb/LaChappa facing Part 7/8)

Agreed with both of the OP examples.  As a repair-er, it drives me nuts when someone wanders around with the fuse.  On the occasions when I play as a non-repair-er, I drop the fuse when I find it.  If I know which cabin has the fuse, I drop it there.  Otherwise, I drop it on the ground. 

I also hate when people can't be bothered to spend 10 seconds to call Tommy when they are in the cabin.  I get that being selfish is a legit strategy, but it's just such a dick move that screws everyone else over. 

I'd also add that a huge recent pet peeve is sloppy speed looters.  People who partially loot a cabin and move on.  Because now you're long dead, there are almost no objectives completed, and I don't know which cabins have been thoroughly searched and which have only been partially searched. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheAlphaDogs09 said:

When Jarvis comes gets in a car and goes without helping anyone

I laughed at this one. You are right, it's almost to the point that they should include "Tommy's a dick." as an achievement.

• Like 2

Just now, Rexfellis said:

I laughed at this one. You are right, it's almost to the point that they should include "Tommy's a dick." as an achievement.

Boom someone finally gets me 

1 hour ago, daveliam said:

Agreed with both of the OP examples.  As a repair-er, it drives me nuts when someone wanders around with the fuse.  On the occasions when I play as a non-repair-er, I drop the fuse when I find it.  If I know which cabin has the fuse, I drop it there.  Otherwise, I drop it on the ground. 

I also hate when people can't be bothered to spend 10 seconds to call Tommy when they are in the cabin.  I get that being selfish is a legit strategy, but it's just such a dick move that screws everyone else over. 

I'd also add that a huge recent pet peeve is sloppy speed looters.  People who partially loot a cabin and move on.  Because now you're long dead, there are almost no objectives completed, and I don't know which cabins have been thoroughly searched and which have only been partially searched. 

The sloppy speed looting is probably my biggest pet peeve.  Oh, you like to run through cabins leaving the doors wide open,  looking only for pocket knives and ignoring the battery/gas can in the corner?  Well that's REALLY helpful to everyone involved.  

Not sure what's more annoying: having to check every single cabin on the map for parts that some pocket-knife-hoarding douchebag couldn't be bothered to even pick up and set back down OR scrambling through a window to escape Jason, who shifts right through the wide-open door.

• Like 1

•People that spawn in, leave doors open, don't put parts in immediately when they have high/average repair, loot every cabin until they find a pocket knife, and then ask for another pocket knife from someone else.

• Like 1

When the match barely starts and Jason decides to chase me 10 minutes into the match while everyone else has no objectives going during that time frame (but they sure do have plenty of pocket knives)

• Like 3

1. Shadows - You know what I mean, that person that will follow you everywhere and make sure to loot in every house you are in, despite there being 3-4 other cabins in the area. (this is the times where I'll leave the doors open because the shadow is counting on YOU to spend time closing them while they loot all the stuff)

2. People with high speed/stamina bringing Jason right to an objective you're trying to repair. 9/10 times they have a flare gun, 2 pocket knives and a med spray and yet they bring Jason to you ... the person with no weapon because you have a damn battery in your hands. (and to clarify ... I mean your SLOW speed, high repair character is making their way to the car with a part and here comes Bugsy from the other direction, leading Jason right to you before you've ever gotten into position to put the damn part in)

3. That person who INSISTS on fixing a fuse/car with Tiffany/Chad/Vanessa/Bugsy when there are 2 Lachappas and a Deborah right there. (This is especially frustrating when Jason is already pre-occupied with another objective and letting the high repair person put that prop on/fuse in will result in getting it done before he even knows. But of course dumb shit just HAS to do it and fuck up.) - Oh and needing repair badges is not an excuse. Pick a counselor suited for repairs when you're going for those.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Everything past the point where I fire the game up and hit "quick play".   

Once again right on point, lol

1 hour ago, dmack621 said:

1. Shadows - You know what I mean, that person that will follow you everywhere and make sure to loot in every house you are in, despite there being 3-4 other cabins in the area. (this is the times where I'll leave the doors open because the shadow is counting on YOU to spend time closing them while they loot all the stuff)

Yes!!!! I REALLY hate this! And it's always some loud fucker like Buggzy, and when Jason shows up and grabs you they run away. While mostly they don't have mics, when they do they constantly tell you how to play the game because they're so awesome.

What I hate is when people talk abnormally loud about repair parts, and their impending destination. Especially when I'm the poor sap carrying them.

"Hey guys, she's got the gas and is heading for the four seater. Get ready!"

Now with that said, if i'm using AJ and carrying the propeller to the boat and they say that to throw off Jason I say great move! Otherwise, if you're dumb enough to say that aloud when my AJ is actually trying to get the gas in the fourseater. I hope you understand why I drop the gas and run away, just sayin.

1)Squeakers

2) Assholes that intentionally run you over in the car.

3) Squeakers

4)People that give away your position to try to save themselves

5)Squeakers

6)People who hoard pocket knives, yet refuse to burn them on traps

7)Squeakers

8)Dicks that dance and teabag you after they stun you as Jason.

9)Squeakers

10) ummm..... Did I mention Squeakers?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

One time I carried around the fuse because the box was trapped, and I would go back once I found a pocket knife to defuse it. The people in-game still said I was a dumbass.

People who have no interest in killing jason ... they just want the easy escape.

Again when jason is unmasked and I am wearing the sweater holding a baseball bat,  I'm following tommy around so he gets the hint that I want to kill jason ... he then runs off to the police or the car ...

This is why we need a new game mode because It's getting so boring

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

People who have no interest in killing jason ... they just want the easy escape.

Again when jason is unmasked and I am wearing the sweater holding a baseball bat,  I'm following tommy around so he gets the hint that I want to kill jason ... he then runs off to the police or the car ...

This is why we need a new game mode because I'm sick of it

31 minutes ago, jenndar111 said:

One time I carried around the fuse because the box was trapped, and I would go back once I found a pocket knife to defuse it. The people in-game still said I was a dumbass.

I kind of agree with them (not knowing who they were playing as, of course).  If I were in that game, I’d be pissed because I’d be a repairer and I might have a pocketknife.  You’re running around holding the fuse and that whole time, we could have been waiting for the cops.  You should have dropped it at the box.  Best case scenario, someone else comes around and fixes it while you search for a knife.  Worst case scenario, no one does and you can return like you’ve planned.  Basically, by dropping it, you have nothing to lose (minus the repair and call XP) and a potential to gain the escape.  Your search for a knife could take you all the way to the other side of the map.  If you get killed, you’ve set us all back.

20 minutes ago, GarageNation said:

This is why we need a new game mode because It's getting so boring

My most embarrassing moment playing recently:  I had respawned as Tommy after having been out for a few mins (and not really paying attention).  I run to the lodge where the last two counselors are at the car.  One of them is a Vanessa with the sweater.  The other one is restarting the car.  I shoot Jason and his mask comes off.  I grab the machete and forget that we can kill him just for a second and make a few steps to the car.  I realized my mistake a split second after the prompt disappears.  I felt like such a dick and actually sent the Vanessa player an apology PM because she was totally on the mark and I screwed it all up.

1. When Jason can see all the counselors, but he just likes your face more lol for 10 minutes or more. 

2. When you help with repair and stuff, but the asshole never let you enter the car using the excuse that you are too slow and Jason is near, but the truth is that they never really tried to stop the car to pick you up. Bitch really???? 

3. Vanessa, Buggzy and Tiffany not letting the smart ones repair stuff they found. 

4. Friends playing together in quick plays, helping each other even if one of them is Jason. Bitch go to some private match with your friends. 

5. Ready, unready, ready, unready, ready, unready... (I think you guys know what I mean)

6. When you can see 3 free cabins, but the guy right next to you decides to follow you to the same fucking cabin. Some cabins you can lock the door and there's no window, so I lock them out, then I check for some items and then I open the door again lol #sorrynotsorry

7. Seven months later and some people still don't know how to kill Jason (I'm talking about players with high levels) I mean... WHAT?????? You have to press E Tommy!!!!! Argh. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kitcat said:

5. Ready, unready, ready, unready, ready, unready

I think this is my biggest peeve for the lobbies.  I will intentionally wait the full 45 seconds to 2 1/2 minutes if someone is doing that.

• Like 3

Most annoying things in lobbies:

1)The ready check spammer.

2)The guy that is blasting music in the background

3)The guy that has seemingly had sex with everyone mother.

4)Hearing a 11 year old speak.

5)The person eating/drinking into his mic.

6)The person who can't speak a word of English in the U.S. lobbies. (I know sometimes it can't be helped, but it is still heavily annoying imo)

7)The person who breathes heavy into their mic the entire time, yet never says a word, sounds like they just ran a marathon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

I think this is my biggest peeve for the lobbies.  I will intentionally wait the full 45 seconds to 2 1/2 minutes if someone is doing that.

Yes! haha same here!

I dunno if it's the most. But right now one of them is people who don't escape (when police arrived) and stay dancing or walking and Jason doesn't do anything and all the others in the session have to stay calm and wait.