Sign in to follow this  
Chace Hollett

Will Fox and Mitch get new clothes in the next update?

I hardly play these counselors but will Fox and Mitch get more clothes in the next patch or later? It probably suck maining that counselor and you have hardly any choices.

26 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

I hardly play these counselors but will Fox and Mitch get more clothes in the next patch or later? It probably suck maining that counselor and you have hardly any choices.

I could live without any updates to clothing for the next year if they just focus on the bugs and gameplay for the next few patches and updates.

and I main Fox quite a bit now and am just fine with the selection I have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn’t mind if Fox or Mitch didn’t get any new clothes. They look cool the way they are (especially Fox). I’d like to see a few more variations for the other counselors. I loved the idea people have posted about a camp counselor t-shirt for them all, hope they release that.

1 hour ago, Danny said:

I wouldn’t mind if Fox or Mitch didn’t get any new clothes. They look cool the way they are (especially Fox). I’d like to see a few more variations for the other counselors. I loved the idea people have posted about a camp counselor t-shirt for them all, hope they release that.

Just want to say that I agree on the camp counsellor shirt.

Also just want to say that Heather is one of the most underrated characters ever and I love your avatar. Great choice! I have a rare Heather statue on my end table.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NytmereZ said:

Who gives a crap about clothes, I want them to fix their game.

I want to kiss you on the mouth.

It's nice to see that more and more people are seeing how pointless a lot of the fluff content has been and that it hasn't helped the game at all. Now the game is left exposed as what it is - a parody of itself.

Seems the majority of the community is at a point where they'd like the game to WORK above all else. Cosmetic content is great when you have a fully functional game and it needs a face lift to add interest. It's not needed when there's a laundry list of issues to fix. A lot of the new stuff coming doesn't really address any of the issues with the game. "Bug fixes" is a vague term, and every patch has added as many as it's removed. Jason's grab is a balance issue, not a bug, which likely won't be addressed in the next patch.

So we'll have VC 2.0 and maybe offline bots, Paranoia...but it remains to be seen if that'll be enough if the fixes don't support it all.

I could see offline bots being a big blow to the multiplayer scene, provided they don't fix some of the core issues of multiplayer in the next couple updates.

The bots may not be as smart as human players, but the trade off of being Jason all the time is going to be a big selling point. If singleplayer challenges capture the feel of the early/mid part of the films.

GG Multiplayer unless they fix it so people want to play Jason. If people don't want to play as Jason, the game dies for good. I would think even they would realize that.

Fox and Mitch are fine as is. No need for Halloween costumes or swim suits. Maybe more colors but that's it.

2 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

I could see offline bots being a big blow to the multiplayer scene, provided they don't fix some of the core issues of multiplayer in the next couple updates.

The bots may not be as smart as human players, but the trade off of being Jason all the time is going to be a big selling point. If singleplayer challenges capture the feel of the early/mid part of the films.

GG Multiplayer unless they fix it so people want to play Jason. If people don't want to play as Jason, the game dies for good. I would think even they would realize that.

Fox and Mitch are fine as is. No need for Halloween costumes or swim suits. Maybe more colors but that's it.

I guess. I might be in the minority, but even before Jason was given T-Rex arms, I still preferred playing as a counselor (preference is set to Jason so that I do get to play as him though). But Jason got dull pretty quick. There isn't much thrill involved once you've seen all the kills, and WHEN it's fun, it's because you're up against a group of good counselors. That's not to say they can't make smart AI counselors capable of coordinating on traps, dividing Jason's attention, etc..But we'll have to wait and see on that.

I think the draw to playing Jason all the time is a pretty simple one that'll wear thin pretty quick. Once they add the Hitman style SP Challenges, things will get more interesting, again, if they can work the AI properly.

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

I guess. I might be in the minority, but even before Jason was given T-Rex arms, I still preferred playing as a counselor (preference is set to Jason so that I do get to play as him though). But Jason got dull pretty quick. There isn't much thrill involved once you've seen all the kills, and WHEN it's fun, it's because you're up against a group of good counselors. That's not to say they can't make smart AI counselors capable of coordinating on traps, dividing Jason's attention, etc..But we'll have to wait and see on that.

I think the draw to playing Jason all the time is a pretty simple one that'll wear thin pretty quick. Once they add the Hitman style SP Challenges, things will get more interesting, again, if they can work the AI properly.

I think you're right in that it will wear think quick, but personally I am not worried.  I always saw it as a compliment to the base game, and just something to do to chill and pass time.  I'll be fine with bots alone, and would bet lots of other people will be too.

1 minute ago, TimmyJarvis said:

I think you're right in that it will wear think quick, but personally I am not worried.  I always saw it as a compliment to the base game, and just something to do to chill and pass time.  I'll be fine with bots alone, and would bet lots of other people will be too.

I don't doubt that actually. I'm sure there are some out there who will be happy hunting down AI bots, no matter how mindless. The 12-year-old me would have done it all day. The experience will be shallow though. But if you're still after pulling off kills as Jason, it'll be good for that.