TheButtonMasher

Best insults

2 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Really bored and having an argument on youtube. Got any good insults for me?

Lmao why are getting in a argument with someone on yt

1 hour ago, Moe9999633 said:

Lmao why are getting in a argument with someone on yt

Something about football idk to be honest 

20 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

You're from the UK, so you mean the sport with the round ball and only the goalies use their hands... is this a team-specific argument or just general sniping back-and-forth? I ask, because a good insult will take the situation into consideration. Generic insults are acceptable, but if you can tailor it to the insulted, it's like an expert pairing of complex cheese and fine wine.

...or hell, call him a "shit-nibbler" I'm just trying to make it interesting.

1 minute ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

You're from the UK, so you mean the sport with the round ball and only the goalies use their hands... is this a team-specific argument or just general sniping back-and-forth? I ask, because a good insult will take the situation into consideration. Generic insults are acceptable, but if you can tailor it to the insulted, it's like an expert pairing of complex cheese and fine wine.

...or hell, call him a "shit-nibbler" I'm just trying to make it interesting.

Yes, it is the popular Uk version of football. Let me run you through the conversation.

Manchester City had just beaten Manchester United 2-1, a rival match. The Man U fans were salty. One commented 'Whatever, Man U are still the best team in the world.' I replied 'But how are they if they got thrashed by City? ' Im a savage, I know. ;) He then replies, "How was it a thrashing if it was 2-1 you knob?"

As you could tell, I was very deeply offended and even considered ending it all after that blow. However  I kept going and in the end made it through. Not really worth an entire thread now I think about it, but oh well.

P.S Im not even a city fan, but only a moron would deny that was a good game.

P.P.S Thanks for the idea, very useful.

11 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Ok well I don’t know any for football