We did some more testing on Sense this weekend. Thanks to @Brigadius and @bewareofbears for the assistance.

I'm posting results of the ongoing testing in the Playbook thread here. I don't want to clutter up the help thread with people having a discussion, so I'll make this thread if you want to talk about the results. There is a ton more that has to be done, but we'll get around to it when we can.

Posted an update regarding this topic.

Sense +

Sense -

How Fear affects Sense.

Thank you @bewareofbearsfor the 4 hours of your time last night. Couldn't have done it without you!;)

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Posted an update regarding this topic.

Sense +

Sense -

How Fear affects Sense.

Thank you @bewareofbearsfor the 4 hours of your time last night. Couldn't have done it without you!;)

Don't know if this is something you've tested.

I had an AFK Jason in a match a while back, and noticed his music radius got greater as the match went on.

It's my theory his music is a form of reverse Sense. If you can hear his music, that means you're within his potential Sense radius (assuming he's not Stalking or Shifting).

• Like 1

Nice. Great work as always. Wish I could have helped out, but I typically only get a half hour to an hour at a time until dad duty calls these days.

I managed to get Jason twice in a row last night (think you guys are right about the last person entering the lobby thing) and I went 7/7 and 8/8. Jason still has T-Rex arms. But that doesn't matter when you just resort to slashing with J3.

I suppose playing as Parts 2, 3, 4, and 8 can still be pretty viable solutions for now.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Don't know if this is something you've tested.

I had an AFK Jason in a match a while back, and noticed his music radius got greater as the match went on.

It's my theory his music is a form of reverse Sense. If you can hear his music, that means you're within his potential Sense radius (assuming he's not Stalking or Shifting).

Never specifically tested Post Rage to see if the music radius changed. Pre-Rage it remains the same as far as I can determine. Never bothered to look at it Post-Rage. It is possible that the music radius expands as well/gets a bump. Just know that if you can hear the music, no matter what time it is during the match, you are in the base detection radius.

EDIT: Only one thing left to test in regards to Sense. @Brigadius suggested Sense may be directional. This question can be answered in a single match if I can find some help this evening. I'm hoping to be done with this soon so I can get back to just playing the game for awhile. Apologies to @Risinggrave for not accepting your invites. We were near done and I wanted to get it knocked out before bed.:)

4 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Apologies to @Risinggrave for not accepting your invites. We were near done and I wanted to get it knocked out before bed.:)

It's all good. I figured once I hopped in the lobby that you and BoB were doing God's work. 

4 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

It's all good. I figured once I hopped in the lobby that you and BoB were doing God's work. 

Well we weren't building a moonshine still, but close enough. Lol.

• Like 2