Bulldawg2010

So are they still banning people that team?

5 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Possibly the greatest post I've ever read here.

Ik right

On 12/11/2017 at 12:13 PM, GunMedia_Ben said:

We ban for breaking the rules and unbanned exploit users (notably those who were using the Packanack bug months ago.) 

Team abusers are not unbanned.

Good to know, I’m almost always streaming when I play games now so I had video evidence that I sent in.

hopefully those guys get hit with the ban hammer.

Im on Xbox and the game is pretty much unplayable unless I play in a private match. Public matches are very very cancerous right now.

On 12/11/2017 at 1:48 AM, Moe9999633 said:

I was once in a round and some guy with playing Tiffany in the bikini told Jason not to kill him because his jerking off to Tiffany’s ass Jason said ok and left and his mic was on the whole time all I hear is “aouhn oh yeah. Fuck it’s coming out” I was very disgusted and drove him over in the car

I'm laughing and disgusted at the same time. I woulda killed him anyways as Jason, don't need to hear that nasty stuff over the mic.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

I'm laughing and disgusted at the same time. I woulda killed him anyways as Jason, don't need to hear that nasty stuff over the mic.

Very true

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:01 AM, pApA^LeGBa said:

Actually a lot of people. Ever heard of hentai? If not better not google it...

ohter than that i highly doubt he was really jerking off. Propably just trolling. Still ewwwww tough :P

DAT ASS THO