Sign in to follow this  
Vortex

I notice we get info on the upcoming patches...

I don't check Reddit myself, but I do follow some youtube channels, and lo and behold the upcoming update. As this person found on Reddit where the Dev's actually post updates apparently.

Thank you guys. So nothing on Jason's grab. Amounts of in game pocket knives. But it does sound like they are going to spread out the item spawns a bit with the camp sights and that's good in my opinion. Also the phone fuse change is a welcome one in my opinion as well. Right now the 101 councilors know right were to go to call the police and the fuse is always close by.

It is horrible how they handle information. Really horrible. What is so hard about posting this on the offical and steam forums as well? It´s 2 mins. 120 seconds. If this is too much work pls sell the game to another dev. thx. Shame. Shame. Shame.

25 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

It is horrible how they handle information. Really horrible. What is so hard about posting this on the offical and steam forums as well? It´s 2 mins. 120 seconds. If this is too much work pls sell the game to another dev. thx. Shame. Shame. Shame.

Have to agree. The main reason I joined this forum was to find out about upcoming patches/changes to the game and so far it’s been second hand information. Really wish they’d post here first instead of Reddit.

• Like 1

They did post it here...

That doesn't mean they are gonna stop posting it at those other places, but they clearly posted it here.

The new dedicated community manager did post it in the "About" forum.

Updates posted to the forum have been poor and terribly inconsistent in the past with a scattergun approach to things. Will probably take a little consistency before it changes the status quo in people's minds. So I can see why people missed it. 

It's a good start though! 

@havek Do not spread a false narrative, what you are referring to is completely taken out of context. What you are referring to is a dated post prior to launch and the main focus at the time of that posting was getting the game launched and out to people. 

There is a link to the upcoming patch notes that some were nice enough to post above please search before creating a thread.