This is going to be my last communication here. I don't give a shit what they do with new patches. I'm done. 

Game is too far broken for far too long. You wanna push out a counselor dance party simulator? Whatever.

I'm done with this pile of shit. I regret backing it on kickstarter and I will never back another game because of it.

When the game dies (and it will) you can thank the casual gamers you catered to to make things easy.

I honestly hope Sean Cunningham and Horror Inc. sue the shit out of you for turning their franchise into a joke.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, dmack621 said:

I honestly hope Sean Cunningham and Horror Inc. sue the shit out of you for turning their franchise into a joke.

:lol:

This forum never ceases to amaze me. Like all members who make goodbye posts for attention, I predict you'll be back in a day.

2 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

:lol:

This forum never ceases to amaze me. Like all members who make goodbye posts for attention, I predict you'll be back in a day.

Nah, he'll probably be forced to go on "vacation" again for another week. Then he'll rant some more until the shadow realm's calling becomes too alluring to resist.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, dmack621 said:

This is going to be my last communication here. I don't give a shit what they do with new patches. I'm done. 

Game is too far broken for far too long. You wanna push out a counselor dance party simulator? Whatever.

I'm done with this pile of shit. I regret backing it on kickstarter and I will never back another game because of it.

When the game dies (and it will) you can thank the casual gamers you catered to to make things easy.

That's it! I've had it! I'm never gonna dance again, these guilty feet have got no rhythm. Though it's easy to pretend, I know you're not a fool... WHAM!!!!!!

• Haha 1

It’s always good to see this type of player “quit”. This community doesn’t need them and this game doesn’t need them. They’re nothing more than a virus, a cancer that needs to be cured. Good riddance and don’t let the door hit ya on your way out. 

• Thanks 1