Louiemeneses

Question about the best way to hit jason

Really looking for some solid advice on the best way to hit jason to stun him. I use bugzy mostly. And I'm pretty good at evading and tricking Jason, and distracting him so other counselors can repair stuff etc. Anyways I seem to only stun him when he's distracted with someone else, or if he grabs someone. Sometimes I spectate other counselors and they are so good at stunning him and hitting them before he gets a chance to grab them.  Like they time it so good or something, any tips ? Should I go into combat stance and try to stun him? Reeally need some hitting Jason tips, thank you.

The absolute best time you can stun Jason is in the brief moment after he rages through a door and cannot attack/grab you or defend himself. He's also vulnerable right after a failed attack/grab.

• Like 1

I find the easiest way to guarantee hits on Jason is to combat stance him from the inside while he's smashing windows. A little cheesy, but effective.

He can't grab you, so the worst he can do is try to slash you or throw knives, and as long as you've got Medic and a spray, you're not really in any danger.

As 2 combat stance hits with a machette as Buggzy is all you need to demask him, this is by far and away the easiest and safest method to do this.

Just now, Louiemeneses said:

Thank you so much bro!!!!!! Huge help

No problem, happy to help! Good luck with it all.

Catch him by suprise with a bat. Hit him just after the door breaks down or through it. Hit him through the window. If he Rages through a door or a wall he is open for a hit too. You can also try to sneak up on him from behind or hit him while he is destroying a door. 

But never run up to him and just try to hit him outright unless you have a pocket knife because if you try to go toe to toe it's the best way to get grabbed.  These are the best ways in my opinion.

On 12/8/2017 at 2:03 AM, aurllcooljay said:

The absolute best time you can stun Jason is in the brief moment after he rages through a door and cannot attack/grab you or defend himself. He's also vulnerable right after a failed attack/grab.

This player wasn't really good lol, he sprints too much. Jason is just terrible