What we need is that tommy is allways op for spawning with a pocket knife now, he either just trolls jason or donr help, fun media though it was a good idea since they wanted that so tommy was tommy as people would play, heres a tip, make tommy so he cant escape cops, take away his knife since you plan to make more pocket knifes around campsited aka items, so i belive if tommy starts with a health spray and eventually a firecracker, hes a genuine carracter that i will try to kill, cause hes to op, & most people dont bother no more to kill him, 

Reduce the amouts of pocket knifes on small maps

fix bug spot on higgins haven small, big hill between higgins camp & higgins havent house

fix bug spot, on jarvis map in the main house, in the basement

MAKE HIGGINGS HAVEN & CRYSTAL LAKE SMALL ACESSABLE FOR BOATS, THERES WATER ENOUGH TO VARIATE, I HEARD COMPLAINS THAT WE ARE TIRED OF THE SMALL MAPS , & ITS GETTING REUSED / NOT REPLAYABLE OR NOT SO DIFFRENT GAME TO PLAY, ITS ALLWAYS THE SAME, & its making the small maps so boring, more so annoying that fun gameplay

fix bug spot, higgins haven small, inside the barn in a courner

RAISE THE LEVEL CAP SOMETIME IN THE SUMMER TO 200 OR 202 FOR MORE REPLAYABILITY IN THE GAME

MAKE TOMMY A CUSTOMISABLE CARRACTER, ONLY COSMETIC NOT PERKS, with awesome colours , not that we complain but me especially i wanna see tommy with diffrent colour than just blue

MORE PERK LIBRARY FOR US WHO WANNA COLLECT MORE THAN 30 PERKS IN THE GAME, i got 29 epics , i cant get more, only on pc, make the limit to 50 or more  , cause there are more perks than 30 so you basically cant get every perk in the game atleast for ps4 / xbox

Make All the Jasons grip ability buff it up alittle , its to weak now , but im sure you can fix this later in a update,

make tommy tapes more findable, & reduce the amout of pamela findings, my friend find allways pamela tapes , shes at 20 already so!..

make the 2 last jason bagdes for the game soon so its 15, & not 13

some kind of host migration or end the game when host leaves , so we dont get punished , make vote to kick options in public lobbies or some sort of kick option by host only to reduce troll people, kids, non eglish gamers , etc.

make awesome new emotes cause nobody uses emotes than to piss off jason & dance & annoy, so come up with something intresting like pushups or some cool activity, or gun animations if you have a shotgun,, you can do some tricks with it , maybe i, dunno

hope you read this article gun media or ilfonic , whoever can get this message to the game developers, this game lacs updates so heres everything i want them to change , hope you find this intresting - Trophy 

• Like 1

Forgot to add in the mute button, the mute button dont work, if i accidentaly muted someone i shouldnt , i couldnt undo have to wsit 1 whole game for me to talk to that person again, makes in sometimes frustrating

Well i play mostly 5-10 matches almost every day with the people i play for almost 4 months now sinve july-august, this is simply my list & my friends problems with this game, if you dont agree , fine , but think about the updates they have bot fixed , thats what im after, not making the game eazier or harder, but more fair & enjoyable !..

Well if they keep tommy this way, the complains will rise until they see it way to late that tommy is not tommy anymore, look i had a game where i watched 13 minutes , tommy was the inly one left he had 2 pocket knifes , what did he do, ring a round a rosie for 13 min, i hate trollers & tommy, ita suposed to help the game but really ruins it with annoying tommy wjo rather not help & help himself, not help the others usually!..

So my calculations are that you havent gotten used to the changes & you dont see what the problem is, thanks, hope tou find this intresting, hey, come back after around 10-20 matches only chasing tommy, i bet you change opinions then, until then, you dont see the picture

Yes, i was thinking of a way to customise tommy , a new way for a unique carracter, not that its iconic but it will help the game with unqie & more customisation than a default class, i know its from the movies but maybe they can stretch it alittle further, this is a small impliment to maybe help te game in the future, who knows!..?...

Tommys op as fuck & i dont know why they changed him in the first place, but i hope they listen to what i have to say cause its true, i cant be bothered to chase tommy at all & so does my friends, no point!.. & thats what tommy is bad now, or atleast making the game annoying instead of challenging!..

On 12/8/2017 at 12:15 AM, TheTrophySamlern said:

I don't agree.  Keep Tommy the way he is.  I don't think starting with a knife is op.  As jason,  I hack him anyway. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheTrophySamlern said:

So my calculations are that you havent gotten used to the changes & you dont see what the problem is, thanks, hope tou find this intresting, hey, come back after around 10-20 matches only chasing tommy, i bet you change opinions then, until then, you dont see the picture

I adopted to them pretty quickly,  that's how I know to hack Tommy instead of trying to grab him.  Has personally worked pretty well for me. 

Anyways spread this word around, so we can get the updates we want , atleast for the console versions

Yes hacking / slashing him works but is it fun or is it annoying, thats my point, i dont see the funnin a slash , i meant he has 10 in every stat, so i dont know why they made him anooyingly op as fuck, but tommy dont play as tommy still, you do gotta agree that he needs to be banned for escapingg te cops when he is the cop lol, making him survive , escape in boat or car, so yeah, take away the knife for a firecracker is helping alot cause do you know how many knofes there is in slall maps your fucked if your jason , soo my point is, regardless they are adding more items to campsites so im just saying that tommy with a knife is op as fuck, regardless of what you say, after a month with this, hes become really trollly, & not fun to chase , i rather give up than try , i allways go for otherd because they are fun to chase, tommy is not, belive me, i had countless people saying the same thingrg to me, most people here agree on me on that!,.

3 minutes ago, TheTrophySamlern said:

Yes hacking / slashing him works but is it fun or is it annoying, thats my point, i dont see the funnin a slash , i meant he has 10 in every stat, so i dont know why they made him anooyingly op as fuck, but tommy dont play as tommy still, you do gotta agree that he needs to be banned for escapingg te cops when he is the cop lol, making him survive , escape in boat or car, so yeah, take away the knife for a firecracker is helping alot cause do you know how many knofes there is in slall maps your fucked if your jason , soo my point is, regardless they are adding more items to campsites so im just saying that tommy with a knife is op as fuck, regardless of what you say, after a month with this, hes become really trollly, & not fun to chase , i rather give up than try , i allways go for otherd because they are fun to chase, tommy is not, belive me, i had countless people saying the same thingrg to me, most people here agree on me on that!,.

Still don't agree he is op. I always use a variety of kills and just save hacking and knifes specifically for Tommy. I have fun with jason regardless of who I'm chasing.  If you're having a hard time killing Tommy, that's a fair point.  I personally think the designers have done a better job with Tommy and matched him to the movies pretty well. 

Good for you, however i sent the admin a msg to so i see what he says to my ideas!.. i think of everything whats wrong about this game!.. is there anything else whats wrong with my idead , tell me!..

Out of all the problems I have with the game currently, the Tommy buff isn't one of them. It's one of the only things that came out of the game-killing patch that I liked.

Balancing against player agency is ALWAYS a bad idea. Just play with people who want to play as intended.

On 12/8/2017 at 12:15 AM, TheTrophySamlern said:

make tommy so he cant escape cops

They should make it where he can only escape with the cops when is the last one. This is just an idea.

• Like 1

Just now, ghostfox108 said:

They should make it where he can only escape with the cops when is the last one. This is just an idea.

But what about AFK players or ones that want to troll Tommy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheButtonMasher said:

But what about AFK players

Maybe make it if they don't play for 5 minutes they get auto kicked. 

3 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

The ones that want to troll Tommy

I only got one idea. If Tommy is to close to Jason while he is on the ground Jason can grab him. That could do a kill or he gets up quickly and he is just in the grab. 

1 minute ago, ghostfox108 said:

I only got one idea. If Tommy is to close to Jason while he is on the ground Jason can grab him. That could do a kill or he gets up quickly and he is just in the grab. 

But how would that stop people trolling Tommy?

2 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

But how would that stop people trolling Tommy?

Maybe when everyone left escapes to the police tommy has only one 1 minute to get there.  If he doesn't he could loose the match or not get experience. 

I don't see Tommy as needing any changes. There are plenty of more important things to focus on, like buffing Jason, taking a look at how stealth and stats like Composure and Stealth work, and giving Jason a katana.

3 hours ago, Chad face said:

It would be cool to have a ranged weapon Jason 

Like Jason 6 in Combat Stance?

Host migration.  It's the only thing that is a MUST at this point.  This game's community is far too immature and toxic to lack host migration - what with the rage quitters and spoiled kids who close sessions because they aren't Jason. 

I don't agree with the nerf to the counselor perk in the upcoming patch.

In general, I think the perks SHOULD be powerful.  Otherwise, what's the point?  The base gameplay should favor Jason immensely, with only the perks giving power to the counselors.  Maybe it's just me though.

For Jarvis House map,

-Havingdoors that lock for the doorways in the basement of the vacation house , the one from the outside to the basement and the one from the basement to the inside of the house.

-Have more objectives in the north such as the car and phone, have the phone spawn in main houses 

-Customizable Jason's, for example if I want to put the part 3 hockey mask on a part 4 face model

-More hero characters such as Tina, leaves less people in spectator mode 

On 12/8/2017 at 1:52 AM, Manny1985 said:

I adopted to them pretty quickly,  that's how I know to hack Tommy instead of trying to grab him.  Has personally worked pretty well for me. 

Same here. The way that I see it I have already killed that player once so I really don’t want to drag it out any longer than I have to.