Sign in to follow this  
SametChan

Add chats on lobby for console PS4 & XBO

There already is the possibility to chat with each other in the lobby. Maybe no one uses the headsets when you play with them, cause all are in private parties. 

I think what @SametChan means is the text chat, like how the PC has when waiting in the lobby. I was wondering why that wasn't part of the console myself.

2 hours ago, cwlunatic said:

There already is the possibility to chat with each other in the lobby. Maybe no one uses the headsets when you play with them, cause all are in private parties. 

Unfortunately, that not possible. I'm a deaf, My friend also deaf. However, we want to use chat in public lobby. But not private.

1 hour ago, Punisher_2099 said:

I think what @SametChan means is the text chat, like how the PC has when waiting in the lobby. I was wondering why that wasn't part of the console myself.

That correct. "Text chat"

Ah, i´m sorry @SametChan i misunderstood your Post. A text chat would indeed be a good expansion, especially for people who are deaf or can´t hear well. I´am honestly astonished that you guys play this game, i think sound was a really important part of this game. Interesting how you found fun in it nonetheless :)

• Like 1