FlameRiderSD

Which Horror Would team up

i made this topic because no matter how you put it horror characters can use help and if you want post here of 2 characters or more who would work together but you must have actual good reasons

Jason Voorhees  - Leatherface

The reason why these 2 and basically every deformed character (victor Crowley ect) would team up at least from Jason's side, many times in the comic books  (Jason and leatherface have actually met already just to clarify and they were best friends basically for awhile) Jason Has actually shown to be sympathetic to the deformed characters for example in Friday the 13th how i spent my summer  vacation Comic Jason kills a bunch of kids bullying a deformed kid and then almost takes him to see his mother but just before they get there the story ends. so basicly Jason would be sympathetic to all deformed characters as they remind him of himself this was used even against him in part 4 when Tommy dressed like Jason

Micheal Myers - Jason Voorheers

I KNOW I KNOW THAT THIS SEEMS WEIRD BUT HEAR ME OUT. this is a completely different reason from before and so doesnt count in that category and would actually be a fact about micheal (Its 100% theory this time) Both Jason and Micheal are literal Immortals that are incarnations of something that exists. Jason is Vengeance and Rage while micheal is The Shadow Incarnated as your evil thoughts (Similar to what the Joker is in a way. just look up "The Shadow" and youll know what i mean as cases of people suddenly killing people wasnt unheard of) I have a scene that plays out in my head when i think of these 2 that they will infact fight for abit but then at the same time get both their masks removed by some way then look into each others eyes. seeing that there literally almost the same thing they would stop fighting and instead work together to kill the others

Thats all i got so far tell me who would you think could team up also please give reasons as i dont wana clog up this post with random comments

All these characters need their own game...Personally Micheal Myers. It's my favorite horror film other the Friday the 13th and I would love to see his own eerie game!

4 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

All these characters need their own game...Personally Micheal Myers. It's my favorite horror film other the Friday the 13th and I would love to see his own eerie game!

can you not do that topic like Jesus Christ i pointed that out stick to the topic

34 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

can you not do that topic like Jesus Christ i pointed that out stick to the topic

Damnnn... somebody is moody. I'm stating my own opinion because personally leatherface is one of my least favorite films, and I wouldn't be playing it. As well as if there was a Halloween game I would hope to god it wouldn't be made by Gun or Illfonic. Somebody with great talent needs to make a game like that though your idea is good, I would find a different way to put it.

On 12/6/2017 at 5:55 PM, TiffanyCox said:

Damnnn... somebody is moody. I'm stating my own opinion because personally leatherface is one of my least favorite films, and I wouldn't be playing it. As well as if there was a Halloween game I would hope to god it wouldn't be made by Gun or Illfonic. Somebody with great talent needs to make a game like that though your idea is good, I would find a different way to put it.

There are 20 topics about this ^ THIS IS WHO YOU WANT TO TEAM UP PLEASE JUST POST WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEAM AND WHY

don't take this personally.

im annoyed of the other games for character topic

4 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

There are 20 topics about this ^ THIS IS WHO YOU WANT TO TEAM UP PLEASE JUST POST WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEAM AND WHY

don't take this personally.

im annoyed of the other games for character topic

Well your post caught my eye, and I didn't make this thread so technically I don't have to go somewhere else to comment because I didn't create the thread. I'm placing my opinion about what you said here.

16 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

Well your post caught my eye, and I didn't make this thread so technically I don't have to go somewhere else to comment because I didn't create the thread. I'm placing my opinion about what you said here.

this thread is ruined...

you clearly dont understand what im trying to tell you theres DOZENS AND DOZENS OF THREADS all your doing is clogging space in a thread thats about HORROR CHARACTER TEAMUPS its kinda anonying if someone for example was talking about batman then we suddenly are talking about pizza

On 12/8/2017 at 12:24 PM, FlameRiderSD said:

this thread is ruined...

you clearly dont understand what im trying to tell you theres DOZENS AND DOZENS OF THREADS all your doing is clogging space in a thread thats about HORROR CHARACTER TEAMUPS its kinda anonying if someone for example was talking about batman then we suddenly are talking about pizza

The idea that I am still talking about horror characters is beyond you I guess, because Micheal Myers and Micheal Myers are related. 

On 12/8/2017 at 5:24 PM, FlameRiderSD said:

this thread is ruined...

1 hour ago, TiffanyCox said:

The idea that I am still talking about horror characters is beyond you I guess, because Micheal Myers and Micheal Myers are related. 

*Grabs popcorn*

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

you got the worlds thickest skull the topic is team ups not games

14 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

3 hours ago, FlameRiderSD said:

you got the worlds thickest skull the topic is team ups not games